• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part II Covfefe

1/10 indeed, you fail miserably at compassion and your support of violence against women is highly triggering!

I might just add your name to the list of privileged, racist, white, trans-phobe, misogynist males at the next echo chamber meeting in the nearest safe space.

Literally f-ing Hitler! *spits*
Yoh, these results have broken you as well.

S7wede

Expert Member
It's subtle but I will give it to you. I still think Acosta was in the wrong and deserved to have his press pass confiscated. I do not think however the republicans have a case of assault, but that is for a judge to decide.
It has just been confirmed that the video wasn't doctored. It was simply a compression issue that arose because the source was turned into a .gif and had syncing problems. I guess that vindicates SHS and Paul Joseph Watson then.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
You have to give Sarah Slanders shameless points for tweeting a clip edited by InfoWars’ Paul Joseph Watson as justification for revoking his credentials ‘tho.

She truly raises the bar in the shameless game. Can’t decide if her daddy is proud or upset that he’s running for second... At best.
It's quite fitting that they use doctored InfoWars footage to try and gaslight people about this, and the devotees here get in line, one after the other, to pretend the sky is orange. This after Trump has incited violence and praised people who assault others for more than 2 years, and now pretends civility is important.

It has just been confirmed that the video wasn't doctored. It was simply a compression issue that arose because the source was turned into a .gif and had syncing problems. I guess that vindicates SHS and Paul Joseph Watson then.
You can't possibly believe that.

His bigotry was on full display yesterday in the US Mid-term thread...
What bigotry, exactly?

S7wede

Expert Member
I'm not arguing about who was wrong. I'm arguing about the voracity of the video. She clearly was the first to reach and I even said I didn't think he assaulted her in any way but a judge could make that ruling. I have no horse in this race at all. I think both the Democrats and the Republicans are useless and that a more centrist, libertarian government would be better for everybody.

I'm not arguing about who was wrong. I'm arguing about the voracity of the video. She clearly was the first to reach and I even said I didn't think he assaulted her in any way but a judge could make that ruling.
My post was tongue in cheek, btw in your Buzzfeed link it says the video is missing frames and gives the impression of the encounter being sped up.

Yes, which they also explain by the compression issues when changing mediums between video and gifs
Yeah so the video has been changed if that's malicious or not who knows. Regardless if you are looking to see what really happened then linking to the video verbatim with sound is the best way to see that.

S7wede

Expert Member
It doesn't really matter. Point is, Acosta assault video is fake.
It's not fake, it just doesn't show him assaulting her in your opinion.

Yeah so the video has been changed if that's malicious or not who knows. Regardless if you are looking to see what really happened then linking to the video verbatim with sound is the best way to see that.
Agree 100% it was a bad source. I don't know why and can't speak for her but a possibility is that it could have been the first tweet she saw regarding the alleged assault.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Anatomy of a swamp grift, featuring the new acting AG:

-Matt Whitaker's group FACT paid RNC-aligned oppo research group America Rising $180k/year
-Matt Whitaker was FACT's only employee, getting paid $400k/year
-AR researchers gave FACT dirt on Dems
-FACT filed ethics complaints based on said dirt
-AR blasts out FACT's complaints as "non-partisan criticism"