Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part II Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

buka001

Expert Member
So President Trump flies all the way to France to celebrate the Centennial Celebrations of the end of the First World War at Aisne-Marne, but because of the rain, chooses to stay in his hotel in Paris instead.

A true President of the people and a real patriot.

53000 Americans fought and died in the mud and the rain. A further 320 000 were wounded and 63000 died of disease.

theratman

Executive Member
So President Trump flies all the way to France to celebrate the Centennial Celebrations of the end of the First World War at Aisne-Marne, but because of the rain, chooses to stay in his hotel in Paris instead.

A true President of the people and a real patriot.

53000 Americans fought and died in the mud and the rain. A further 320 000 were wounded and 63000 died of disease.
Man has a country to run, can't be standing out in the rain getting a cold.

buka001

Expert Member
If he really cares about his country he will start to build that wall and burn down those sanctuary cities... literally or figuratively.
Remind me of how many illegal immigrants have carried out mass shootings or mailed pipe bombs recently?

Because that is totally the biggest problem hey?

buka001

Expert Member
Trudeau shows Trump what the ceremony is actually about, from 2017 -

"As we sit here in the rain, thinking how uncomfortable we must be these minutes as our suits get wet and our hair gets wet and our shoes get wet, I think it's all the more fitting that we remember on that day, in Dieppe, the rain wasn't rain, it was bullets,"
https://t.co/zeqrpceZOI

Techne

Honorary Master
Remind me of how many illegal immigrants have carried out mass shootings or mailed pipe bombs recently?

Well damn, thanks for proving my point. They have enough of their OWN problems, why on earth should they import MORE. Lol, thanks.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master

Odds are when immigrants mail around bombs it won't just be props for electioneering that can never kill anyone.

cerebus

Honorary Master

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
[opinion] Hillary Will Run Again
Reinventing herself as a liberal firebrand, Mrs. Clinton will easily capture the 2020 nomination.
Get ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0. More than 30 years in the making, this new version of Mrs. Clinton, when she runs for president in 2020, will come full circle—back to the universal-health-care-promoting progressive firebrand of 1994. True to her name, Mrs. Clinton will fight this out until the last dog dies. She won’t let a little thing like two stunning defeats stand in the way of her claim to the White House.
That's what you get when you forget to drive a wooden stake through a vampire, the shyt just keeps coming back!

Status
Not open for further replies.