Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Emjay

Executive Member
YFW you realise that Paulie was batting for team Podesta and Clinton rather than Trump... :sneaky:
GBM, this is all a lot of noise. Take a look at what's happening with this impeachment talk. We have been saying for months now there will be no impeachment as there is nothing on the table that can justify it. I have said that the Democrats best move politically is to play all this up in the media and beat Trump at the polls.

Pelosi just came out and pretty much confirmed it. I actually have uber respect for her and I wish GOP had a woman like that sitting next to Trump. She is going to face some severe backlash from the progressive side of the party. The next few months are going to be hard for her, and don't be surprised if we see more attacks on her by her own party members.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/11/us/politics/pelosi-trump-impeachment.html

“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,” she added. “And he’s just not worth it.” https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/11/us/politics/pelosi-trump-impeachment.html
The Lisa Page testimony has uncovered a bunch of lies. We just have to be patient, and see what else comes out. If people cannot see the issue of shaky oppo research (which was going to be used as an insurance policy) landing up as the basis to spy on a presidential campaign, it's like shouting into a black hole.

greg0205

Honorary Master
No thanks. I don't cheer-lead. I would be the one out and front center on the playing field. You do realize I was being facetious, right? Because your world view is so limited, I worry sometimes.
Golly gosh Em. Facetious? Really?

I assumed my deliberate posting of a Toni Basil gif would have given you a clue as to how serious I thought your post was, but not so much, huh?

Nevermind... I blame the outcomes-based system, so you're off the hook for this one.

GBM, this is all a lot of noise. Take a look at what's happening with this impeachment talk. We have been saying for months now there will be no impeachment as there is nothing on the table that can justify it. I have said that the Democrats best move politically is to play all this up in the media and beat Trump at the polls.

Pelosi just came out and pretty much confirmed it. I actually have uber respect for her and I wish GOP had a woman like that sitting next to Trump. She is going to face some severe backlash from the progressive side of the party. The next few months are going to be hard for her, and don't be surprised if we see more attacks on her by her own party members.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/11/us/politics/pelosi-trump-impeachment.html

The Lisa Page testimony has uncovered a bunch of lies. We just have to be patient, and see what else comes out. If people cannot see the issue of shaky oppo research (which was going to be used as an insurance policy) landing up as the basis to spy on a presidential campaign, it's like shouting into a black hole.
Well, yes, that's what the Dems have been doing for two years, and what Schiffypants is trying to continue by starting all sorts of new investigations into Trump now that it's slowly dawning on them that the Mueller investigation is going to result in a big fat nothingburger.

But the problem the Dems have is that when the full details of what transpired to try to make the oppo research stick gets revealed, the Dems will be shooting blanks regarding anything they try to smear Trump with in the runup to the 2020 elections.

Emjay

Executive Member
Golly gosh Em. Facetious? Really?

I assumed my deliberate posting of a Toni Basil gif would have given you a clue as to how serious I thought your post was, but not so much, huh?

Nevermind... I blame the outcomes-based system, so you're off the hook for this one.
Well, that's funny as I was not educated in a school that uses outcomes based education. Nice try though.

I didn't know who Toni Basil is though. That is a way before my time.

Antonia Christina Basilotta, better known by her stage name Toni Basil, is an American singer, actress, choreographer, dancer, and filmmaker, best known for her multi-million-selling worldwide 1981 hit "Mickey", which reached No 1 in several countries.
Thanks for the music lesson, greggypants. :whistling:

greg0205

Honorary Master
Well, that's funny as I was not educated in a school that uses outcomes based education. Nice try though.

I didn't know who Toni Basil is though. That is a way before my time.

Thanks for the music lesson, greggypants. :whistling:
We're digressing I know, but I have to post this... She's 75 now... Hold that thought and click on the link.

greg0205

Honorary Master
If Bernie could bust out moves like that, I would probably support him.

Pity he is going to the Democrat's number one candidate. At least you are not a BernieBro, hey?
I thought I'd made my Bernie views clear by now.

I've also said I be bothering folk I know in the States to vote for him if he gets the nomination. That said, if I was a betting man, I wouldn't be putting any big notes on Bernie right now. The convention is July next year and, as I've also said, we live in dog years now.

cerebus

Honorary Master

Airplanes are becoming far too complex to fly. Pilots are no longer needed, but rather computer scientists from MIT. I see it all the time in many products. Always seeking to go one unnecessary step further, when often old and simpler is far better. Split second decisions are....

....needed, and the complexity creates danger. All of this for great cost yet very little gain. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want Albert Einstein to be my pilot. I want great flying professionals that are allowed to easily and quickly take control of a plane!

rietrot

Honorary Master
Wait... are... are you saying Donnie needs to face justice?
Everyone is eqaul before the law. Everyone needs to face justice if they do something wrong.

I would very much like all the witch hunts against Trump to finally concluded and for him to face justice and be shown what we already know. That he didn't do anything wrong.