Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Philip Bump is a moron. A journalist who either doesn't know how to research a story or has betrayed his ethics in favor of party...or both.
Sorry, cant read lower case can you type it all in caps please?

The investigation into Michael Flynn was a threat to Trump, else he wouldn't have had any need to shut it down. How can it not be considered obstruction of justice?
The investigation into Flynn started way back and had nothing to do with Trump.

cerebus

Honorary Master
The investigation into Flynn started way back and had nothing to do with Trump.
It's not relevant when it started or for what reasons, but it had a lot to do with Trump seeing that Flynn was on Trump's campaign team and was later indicted for lying about his discussions with Russian diplomats. I'm not sure why you believe that obstruction of justice only pertains to investigations that are directly about your own actions - Flynn's indictment implicated Trump's entire campaign.

Mueller's report seems to agree that this was Trump's reason for firing Comey:

The circumstances of the conversation show that the President was asking Comey to close the FBI’s investigation into Flynn.

Second, because the President is the head of the Executive Branch, when he says that he "hopes" a subordinate will do something, it is reasonable to expect that the subordinate will do what the President wants. Indeed, the President repeated a version of"let this go" three times, and Corney testified that he understood the President's statements as a directive, which is corroborated by the way Corney reacted at the time.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Scary stuff.
The legacy of Bush and the Patriot Act.
the legacy of the establishment, Obama significantly extended those powers and fought tooth and nail against any legislation to curb it again

it's not a Bush thing or a Republican thing, it's an establishment cabal thing

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Mueller's report seems to agree that this was Trump's reason for firing Comey
:ROFL: your fingers not bleeding yet from all that straw clutching?

Mueller's report, being the overly hyped, much drawn out, complete and utter farce that it is, has f-all credibility. Even if we snort some low grade crack cocaine and imagine it is completely credible, the wording that you quoted is biased and suspect as hell, making blanket statements and drawing conclusions without offering a shred of evidence.

My god how the burden of proof has been thoroughly gang raped, thrown in the ditch and ignored in that whole hoax process. I would be ashamed if I was an American, honestly.

Techne

Honorary Master
So is Pete Buttigieg.
A homosexual... with the surname Buttigieg... from South Bend with a husband named Chasten. Gosh, can we just name him president now. I am sure he will tell Putin where to put it.

Then there is:
- Fake news Pocahontas.
- Creepy Joe
- Kamala/Horrible (horrible in Finnish) Harris
- Backstabbed Bernie
- The Irrelevant Rest

Oprah Winfrey where are you, maybe you can add some hope there?

A homosexual... with the surname Buttigieg... from South Bend with a husband named Chasten. Gosh, can we just name him president now. I am sure he will tell Putin where to put it.

Then there is:
- Fake news Pocahontas.
- Creepy Joe
- Kamala/Horrible (horrible in Finnish) Harris
- Backstabbed Bernie
- The Irrelevant Rest

Oprah Winfrey where are you, maybe you can add some hope there?
Pete Buttgag.

scudsucker

Expert Member
libertarians hold the protection of private property as sacrosanct, I'll let you figure out (and you're welcome to go find the relevant reading material from the Mises Institute which in fact repeats this same position) why that requires strong borders

the only doubt here is that you have the slightest clue what liberty actually is
It is hard to find a single ideology that's been as thoroughly discredited as libertarianism, except maybe communism.

Emjay

Executive Member
Fun times incoming.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...ouse-engaged-ukraine-to-give-russia-collusion

NABU’s release of the ledger was an illegal attempt to influence the U.S. election. And a member of Ukraine’s parliament has released a recording of a NABU official saying the agency released the ledger to help Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
Now we have more concrete evidence that the larger Ukrainian government also was being pressed by the Obama administration to help build the Russia collusion narrative. And that onion is only beginning to be peeled.

• Biometric data collected by DHS being used without permission.
  • Biometric data being provided to a private company, and without permission.
From what I read, no data is being provided. The Data is being sent and received encrypted from Homeland Security

Why do they need your consent to collect data they already have? I personally would have no issue with it. But that's just me, trying to understand the implications of this.

Last edited: