Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I think a Constitutional crisis is unfounded spying on a presidential candidate sanctioned by US institutions. But, keep holding out. Any day now. The walls are closing in. It's quite amusing to watch.
FBI chief Wray refutes Barr, says no 'spying' on Trump campaign

Womp womp.

Not that this moronic theory ever had any credibility, but it's been refuted multiple times.

Thats all very good but how do they deal with the debt its created?
Who could ever have guessed that the endless raging about the debt from conservatives under Obama wasn't sincere?

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill

greg0205

Honorary Master
Should do the same for Mnuchin and whoever ordered this:

White House orders Don McGahn not to comply with congressional subpoena

This is, again, obstruction of justice, and was in fact one of the articles of impeachment against Nixon.
This WH was quite happy to let McGahn testify, right up to the moment they let Bill Barr go before the Senate.

Bill, it seems, did not please Donnie, what with being caught out and all, and I think the White House has now calculated that noncompliance across the board is the safer bet.

I suspect subpoenas will fly and I suspect judges will have to decide if US democracy, in fact, includes co-equal branches and the rule of law.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
This WH was quite happy to let McGahn testify, right up to the moment they let Bill Barr go before the Senate.

Bill, it seems, did not please Donnie, what with being caught out and all, and I think the White House has now calculated that noncompliance across the board is the safer bet.

I suspect subpoenas will fly and I suspect judges will have to decide if US democracy, in fact, includes co-equal branches and the rule of law.
Good thing they've been ramming through conservative ideologue judges who are there only because they'll vote a certain way on issues of importance. ;)

And good thing we know what conservative ideologues think about democracy:

Texas voter intimidation bill targets elderly, disabled, and most vulnerable

Techne

Honorary Master
Orangeman bad.
Must post news that shows this.
Impeachment coming.
Walls are closing in.

In other news, Trump is now snooker champion:whistling:

scudsucker

Expert Member
You call them brave, I call them stupid.

No way in hell, should anyone anywhere on earth Stand face to face with an Army of any sort unless there is conflict. Else innocent people will die.
Uhm... if that is the case, then what is the point of the "well regulated militia" and all their guns?

scudsucker

Expert Member
* nowhere

But you are avoiding the question, just like you avoided my question about where the (inevitable, apparently) mass shootings should happen, in your opinion, if not in schools.

scudsucker

Expert Member
I'm really excited to see the rationalizations proffered by NBFTL et al for the "totally exonerating" Mueller report being blocked from release by the "totally exonerated" Trump's executive privilege.

After all, innocent people always hide the proof of their innocence, right?

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
I'm really excited to see the rationalizations proffered by NBFTL et al for the "totally exonerating" Mueller report being blocked from release by the "totally exonerated" Trump's executive privilege.

Ja. What's the story with that. He announced he wanted it released, now going out of his way to get it blocked. Seems he doesn't wanna be totally exonerated.

cerebus

Honorary Master

Prepare to be whatabouthillary'ed.