Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Emjay

Executive Member
Facts don't care about feelings, and the fact is, I can picture it.
You want to talk about facts? You are so funny.

A man cannot be a woman, and vice versa, period. There are intersex people, which represent around 1% of the total population. Because I say I identify as a thing, does not make me that thing.

cerebus

Honorary Master
You want to talk about facts? You are so funny.

A man cannot be a woman, and vice versa, period. There are intersex people, which represent around 1% of the total population. Because I say I identify as a thing, does not make me that thing.
It's unfortunate that English isn't equipped with the pronouns to describe intersex or transgender people. English pronouns are dichotomous, and as you already said, it doesn't make sense in society to call a transgender woman "Him".

rietrot

Honorary Master
Except of course the fact that he's drastically escalated drone strikes and made them more difficult to report. I mean I guess he gets credit for not starting new conflicts since he got into office but he hasn't done much to end the endless middle East conflicts either.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists/under-donald-trump-drone-strikes-far-exceed-obamas-numbers/
Wow look a real issue. What a petty people hammer on and on and on about Russia collusion and not this.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Because in the US the slaughter of 3rd world populations carries bipartisan support. Sad but true.
Well Trump did promise to get out of the endless wars and change foreign policy around the middle east. But because of the constant petty attacks on him about completely irrelevant nonsense he can't take a stand against this.

The surest way for him to get impeached would be to take away to warmongers toys and tell them it is wrong to kill innocent civilians.

Emjay

Executive Member
https://apnews.com/75e5c4efd5c74e6e9aa1ba0237a0e651

AP source: Barr opens a second investigation of Russia probe
By MICHAEL BALSAMO20 minutes ago
WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr has appointed a U.S. attorney to examine the origins of the Russia investigation and determine if intelligence collection involving the Trump campaign was “lawful and appropriate,” a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Monday.
1557819674599.png

cerebus

Honorary Master
Well Trump did promise to get out of the endless wars and change foreign policy around the middle east. But because of the constant petty attacks on him about completely irrelevant nonsense he can't take a stand against this.

The surest way for him to get impeached would be to take away to warmongers toys and tell them it is wrong to kill innocent civilians.
He hasn't done a single thing to get out of the wars, and he's in the process of manufacturing a new war on the flimsiest pretext imaginable.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Functional illiteracy:

Their is no reason for the U.S. Consumer to pay the Tariffs, which take effect on China today. This has been proven recently when only 4 points were paid by the U.S., 21 points by China because China subsidizes product to such a large degree. Also, the Tariffs can be.....
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2019
....completely avoided if you by from a non-Tariffed Country, or you buy the product inside the USA (the best idea). That’s Zero Tariffs. Many Tariffed companies will be leaving China for Vietnam and other such countries in Asia. That’s why China wants to make a deal so badly!...​

cerebus

Honorary Master
I don't understand what he means by points.
No, that one's a mystery to me as well. Best I can tell he maybe thinks tariffs work on some kind of point system? Sometimes trying to follow one of Trump's trains of thought can be headache inducing.

Care to elaborate what you mean by functional illiteracy?
E.g. he misspells 'there' and 'buy', which my 10 year old son can spell correctly. Among other things. The composition of his English is an abomination.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
To be honest, I see this page pop up every few days.

Then I sit back and think.....Trump 2020 or the USA is going to be screwed.

Then again I want that wall down, I want to see the world burn, doesnt matter where it starts.

Techne

Honorary Master
I see the pro-Israel neocon freaks want 120000 more US troops in the Middle East to deal with the supposed Iran threat. Shame, Trump's US foreign policy is really lead by pro-Israeli influences. The NYT cartoon was spot on.

cerebus

Honorary Master
I see the pro-Israel neocon freaks want 120000 more US troops in the Middle East to deal with the supposed Iran threat. Shame, Trump's US foreign policy is really lead by pro-Israeli influences. The NYT cartoon was spot on.
Well yea...