Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

buka001

Expert Member
Who very coincidentally used to be a business partner of Trump's and wrote a fawning book about him last year. Also pardoned Patrick Nolan, a buddy of Jared Kushner's.

Corruption everywhere.
It is always outrageous when the ANC do it, but if it is Trump, it is his 64d chess.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Lost Cause propaganda is a pretty powerful force to this day.

This is a great read:

The Myth of the Kindly General Lee
The legend of the Confederate leader’s heroism and decency is based in the fiction of a person who never existed.

Dunno, man. Those poor history buffs must have been struck deaf and blind very early on in the day, as they missed the loud chanting of '"Jews will not replace us" and all the Swastikas.

He also captured free blacks, re-enslaved them and took them back as property to the South.
Here's four-star Stanley McChrystal on Lee... Also from The Atlantic.

At 63, I Threw Away My Prized Portrait of Robert E. Lee

I'd seen the Kindly General Lee article before... If you're on Twitter, I can't recommend a follow of @KevinMKruse enough. Kevin is a History professor at Princeton who spends time debunking revisionist drivel from folk like Dinesh D'Souza.

He's particularly good on the Southern Strategy and the parties changing platform.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Also Trump:

I don’t know if you remember, a long time ago, very early on I used the word wiretap, and I put in quotes, meaning surveillance, spying you can sort of say whatever you want.

Now I understand why, because they thought two years ago when I said that just on a little bit of a hunch and a little bit of wisdom maybe, it blew up because they thought maybe I was wise to them. Or they were caught. And that’s why. ’Cuz if they weren’t doing anything wrong it would’ve just gotten by, nobody would’ve cared about it.

It was pretty insignificant, I thought when I said it, and it’s pretty amazing.

buka001

Expert Member

Russiagaters are curious quiet on this issue as of late...
This is why people are quiet on it, because some people actually have a functioning memory that is not overly convoluted with twists and turns of 1000 different nuances and narratives -

Also Trump:

I don’t know if you remember, a long time ago, very early on I used the word wiretap, and I put in quotes, meaning surveillance, spying you can sort of say whatever you want.

Now I understand why, because they thought two years ago when I said that just on a little bit of a hunch and a little bit of wisdom maybe, it blew up because they thought maybe I was wise to them. Or they were caught. And that’s why. ’Cuz if they weren’t doing anything wrong it would’ve just gotten by, nobody would’ve cared about it.

It was pretty insignificant, I thought when I said it, and it’s pretty amazing.

This is why people are quiet on it, because some people actually have a functioning memory that is not overly convoluted with twists and turns of 1000 different nuances and narratives -
Right, so I guess we'll ignore the fact that Barr has appointed attorneys to look into this, that the IG report reportedly has already found 3 of the 4 FISA warrants to be illegal, that the Italian government has indeed asked for the resignations of many security personel in line with what Papadopoulis has been saying this whole time, etc. etc. etc.

How much smoke does there have to be before it dawns on you guys that just maybe there is a fire?

Emjay

Executive Member
Oh, you mean like how the Mueller investigation progressed? :laugh:

buka001

Expert Member
Right, so I guess we'll ignore the fact that Barr has appointed attorneys to look into this, that the IG report reportedly has already found 3 of the 4 FISA warrants to be illegal, that the Italian government has indeed asked for the resignations of many security personel in line with what Papadopoulis has been saying this whole time, etc. etc. etc.

How much smoke does there have to be before it dawns on you guys that just maybe there is a fire?
I must be in the twilight zone.

As with the Mueller investigation I will await for the outcome.

There was plenty of smoke from that one as well. With actual people in actual jail.

Not Gatewaypundit sophistry.