Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Grant

Honorary Master
Yeah sometimes they invent things to trigger people AND signal to other fascists.
the "liberal" fascists - the ones who cannot deal with an election where there candidate loses to a novice.
or the "liberal" fascists who try shut down any voices that do no suit their narrative of the moment.
maybe the "liberal" fascists who are quite happy to resort to violence while pointing fingers at others.

those fascists ?

C4Cat

Executive Member
the "liberal" fascists - the ones who cannot deal with an election where there candidate loses to a novice.
or the "liberal" fascists who try shut down any voices that do no suit their narrative of the moment.
maybe the "liberal" fascists who are quite happy to resort to violence while pointing fingers at others.

those fascists ?

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
No, I'm not familiar with Barr's activities but isn't he a hardcore Trump protector? If I was him I'd refuse myself (though Trump blow a lid) to lend some credibility to the process.
That's exactly what Barr is. His position is that Republican presidents can't be investigated (seriously, his DOJ argued that in court) or indicted for anything, while the DOJ being deployed to investigate the Republican president's political enemies is legitimate.

Thing to know with Xarog/GBM is that he very sincerely believed (probably still does) that Obama and Clinton would be swept up in a mass-arrest and implicated in child sacrifice and trafficking ring.

The DOJ should just release it all to the public, as that will ensure that nobody in congress will read any of it... :sneaky:
Yeah, weird that Trump doesn't do it, huh? Just like he's trying everything he can to block the unredacted Mueller report from being made available despite the "TOTAL EXONERATION!"

Just like he could have declassified the FISA applications 2 years ago already when it was supposed to show how they were trumped up.

At some point some introspection has to kick in, Xarog, surely? All the information you claim shows Trump is being framed is available already and he can show it. Yet, he never does...

No, i don't believe the wall has been built yet.
So Far, $1.57 Billion for Wall Yields 1.7 Miles of Fence

Works out to ~$574,000 per meter of fence, or as fiscal conservatives will say, a great way to spend taxpayer money.

Funny. I kind of forgot about the NPC meme until Xarog used it earlier.

I thought the anti-sjw crowd, anti-leftists were the ones with independent anti-NPC behaviour.

Now I see a collective action to "Trigger the libs!" With the usual its an unironic reflection of society bro.

Mmmm. Pretty funny.
Acting like a mindless drone to own the libs.

Yeah, weird that Trump doesn't do it, huh? Just like he's trying everything he can to block the unredacted Mueller report from being made available despite the "TOTAL EXONERATION!"
No, not really weird. The Dems can go fish at this point, if they weren't just grandstanding more of them would have bothered to read the less redacted version that Barr afforded specifically to congress.

Just like he could have declassified the FISA applications 2 years ago already when it was supposed to show how they were trumped up.
Yeah, and give the deep state the smoking gun they needed to enact their plan to nail Trump with an obstruction of justice in the process. Do you think Trump is stupid?

At some point some introspection has to kick in, Xarog, surely? All the information you claim shows Trump is being framed is available already and he can show it. Yet, he never does...
Yeah, funny how multiple politicians and journalists say that such a declassification is now imminent. Which was to be expected the moment the Mueller investigation wrapped up, really.

So OD, when does the introspection kick in?

Acting like a mindless drone to own the libs.
Murphy's law of combat #100: If it's stupid, but it works, it isn't stupid. :sneaky: