Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Corruption continues unabated.

Chao created special path for McConnell’s favored projects

The Transportation Department under Secretary Elaine Chao designated a special liaison to help with grant applications and other priorities from her husband Mitch McConnell’s state of Kentucky, paving the way for grants totaling at least $78 million for favored projects as McConnell prepared to campaign for reelection.
Company part-owned by Jared Kushner got $90m from unknown offshore investors since 2017

A real estate company part-owned by Jared Kushner has received $90m in foreign funding from an opaque offshore vehicle since he entered the White House as a senior adviser to his father-in-law Donald Trump.

Investment has flowed from overseas to the company, Cadre, while Kushner works as an international envoy for the US, according to corporate filings and interviews. The money came through a vehicle run by Goldman Sachs in the Cayman Islands, a tax haven that guarantees corporate secrecy.

Techne

Honorary Master
I imagine half the world interferes in US politics, i dont believe for 1 second China wont try given the current trade war. They should be preparing a full on campaign in support of the Dems.
Given all the love Israel gets from Trumptwat I'd say Israel won this round of interfering since they got an easily manipulated narcissist.
It looks like this Al Jazeera piece might actually be accurate.

Last edited:

Techne

Honorary Master
At least Putin got something right:

Nuclear weapons are the greatest threat to humanity and all countries with these weapons, officially and unofficially, should come together and address this issue. As mentioned, the recent meeting between Trumpypoo and Pootin discussing these issues are at least a step in the right direction.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Billionaire Kochs to Financially Back Democrats Pushing Amnesty, Free Trade

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ly-back-democrats-pushing-amnesty-free-trade/

I recall a time when the liberals hated the Koch Bros.

They couldn't buy Trump, but the liberals are happy to take the money.
Yeah it's pretty disgusting to be honest. Republicans backing centrists because they're scared of the rise of progressive politics in the democratic party and they want to bring back the neoliberal state.

Status
Not open for further replies.