Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

There's nothing to comprehend. You aren't making an argument, just insulting me and refusing to discuss it.
What is there to discuss when you've been peddling Russiagate/Kavanaugh tinfoil hattery by way of making endless insinuations? And now you want to lecture Emjay on making insinuations? And want an explanation for why this is hilariously funny to see? :ROFL:

What is there to discuss when you've been peddling Russiagate/Kavanaugh tinfoil hattery by way of making endless insinuations? And now you want to lecture Emjay on making insinuations? And want an explanation for why this is hilariously funny to see? :ROFL:
Precisely, hence the woosh. And this guy and his sidekick, Unhappy, wonder why he's the butt of the joke.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Day 873, in which Trump apologizes to dictator who murdered his brother for being a CIA informant:

I see that, and I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un,” Trump said. “I think the relationship is very well, but I appreciated the letter. I saw the information about the CIA with regard to his brother or half brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices. I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices. I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Day 873, in which Trump apologizes to dictator who murdered his brother for being a CIA informant:

I see that, and I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un,” Trump said. “I think the relationship is very well, but I appreciated the letter. I saw the information about the CIA with regard to his brother or half brother, and I would tell him that would not happen under my auspices. I wouldn’t let that happen under my auspices. I just received a beautiful letter from Kim Jong Un.
Why should anyone get involved in that mess? The Korean people should sort themselves out.

So in other words, it would be reasonable to expect a special council to look into Biden's activities, like with Trump? :sneaky:
Yes of course let's begin right away.

And of course you must then concede that Trump should be impeached as you suggested that he would if he had done something like what Biden had done? Surely right? Literally your own words.

theratman

Executive Member

Why does Trump have such a hard on for this guy?

Yes of course let's begin right away.
Ok, so why shouldn't we expect the same MSM frenzy around Biden and a possible SC investigation as we got with Trump?

And of course you must then concede that Trump should be impeached as you suggested that he would if he had done something like what Biden had done? Surely right? Literally your own words.
I didn't say the proceedings would be successful. Comey was bad news and should have been fired regardless. Trump at least had the forethought to ask Rosenstein for a recommendation before he did it. And that's not even touching the thorny issue of exactly how much executive privilege is vested in POTUS personally, nor the fact that the investigation itself was started in bad faith. You're the one who's arguing in favour of considering all the facts together instead of hyperventilating over one or two details.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I've no problem to talk about corruption on the left, if it exists. But this Biden story is a total nothingburger. The journalists who looked into it came up empty, and it's perfectly obvious that it is just meant to deflect from the rampant corruption and looting that's going on in Trump's administration, not to mention the Mueller Report.

The Chao/McConnell story is legitimately bad. Chao set up special lanes in the Department of Transportation to funnel around $78mil to her husband's reelection campaign.

But you know what's a real scandal? AOC talking about the problem of dark money in politics, which obviously means she's threatening to take dark money illicitly if she doesn't get paid enough.
Pretty much.

Part of the tell is here, in the Intelligence Committee's hearing today, the GOP's "expert" witnesses literally hadn't even read the Mueller Report or the Steel Dossier, but feel confident to expound on the topic.

Aaaaaannnndd?? A lot of people make money from China Emjay. It's kind of where everything gets made. You can't just endlessly insinuate stuff. The standard of proof has got to be higher.
Including Chao's family and businesses. She lied about divesting from her business there, just like Ross lied about divesting from his businesses.