Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Emjay

Executive Member
Also flag burning= treason but welcoming foreign influence to damage a political opponent is just oppo research.
But oppo research from foreign actors is fine if they are employed by a US firm. These little lines that you walk are very interesting, cerebus.

konfab

Honorary Master
So I am assuming all the lefties who support burning the US flag wouldn't have a problem if someone lit up an LGBTQWTFKKK flag at a Neo-Nazi rally?

So I am assuming all the lefties who support burning the US flag wouldn't have a problem if someone lit up an LGBTQWTFKKK flag at a Neo-Nazi rally?
Flip bru if only they would stick to that action instead of violence against people and property then the lefties would be in 7th heaven :)

rietrot

Honorary Master
No seems like they are okay with flags, just don't light a tiki torch or they will lose their shît.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
If this is the game you want to play well then if any of them suggested that the Nazi's citizenship should be revoked you would flip your schit.