Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techne

Honorary Master
I can't believe this nonsense. The problem has always and will always be illegal immigration. Do you think any legal immigrants with their paperwork in order gets send to detention centres and separated from their kids?

Mass immigration means people in caravans walking across the border unchecked.

The delusional extreme left has confused legal an illegal immigration from the start. Nobody is falling for it.
Aai shame, OD just can't figure out that illegal immigration is the problem. Popularity of legal immigration won't solve the illegal immigration issue. I don't know if he is just too dumb to understand or just plain dishonest.

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
Britain's man in the US says Trump is 'inept'
Britain's Ambassador to Washington has described Donald Trump as 'inept', 'insecure' and 'incompetent' in a series of explosive memos to Downing Street.

Sir Kim Darroch, one of Britain's top diplomats, used secret cables and briefing notes to impugn Trump's character, warning London that the White House was 'uniquely dysfunctional' and that the President's career could end in 'disgrace'.

His bombshell comments risk angering the notoriously thin-skinned President and undermining the UK's 'special relationship' with America.

Well, what a surprise.

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member
Ridiculously unstateman like behaviour for a ambassador to bad mouth the president of the country he serves in like that.

Britain should recall and fire him and probably send an apology.
But what Britain has said, instead, is that ambassadors are prized for their "telling it like it is".
Telling it, frankly, like anyone without a moron-level IQ could have told you decades ago.

rietrot

Honorary Master
But what Britain has said, instead, is that ambassadors are prized for their "telling it like it is".
Telling it, frankly, like anyone without a moron-level IQ could have told you decades ago.
Ja. Trump derangement syndrome is real.

A ambassador to a country has one job. It is in the name.
You don't take a shît on someone else's coffee table when you are a guest in their house.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Ridiculously unstateman like behaviour for a ambassador to bad mouth the president of the country he serves in like that.

Nonsense, they were secret cables that were leaked.

Remember the ambassador is there to serve the UK. Should he lie to his government instead of telling them the man is a clown?

rietrot

Honorary Master
Nonsense, they were secret cables that were leaked.

Remember the ambassador is there to serve the UK. Should he lie to his government instead of telling them the man is a clown?
Lol. You agree with him on Trump so you will defend it. It is called confirmation bias.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Lol. You agree with him on Trump so you will defend it. It is called confirmation bias.

Eh? I don't give two schits about Trump. But of course I agree with him. The man is an idiot. You only need two eyes for that.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master

:ROFL::ROFL:

Now all of a sudden we care about stateman like behavior, ambassador is just calling it like he sees it.

rietrot

Honorary Master
:ROFL::ROFL:

Now all of a sudden we care about stateman like behavior, ambassador is just calling it like he sees it.
And another one. So predictable. Ask yourself if you would say the same thing if this was the other way around and a US ambassador send back communication that the British are incompetent for how they are handling Brexit. Confirmation bias.

The ambassadors job is to improve relations. Not to fsck it up.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
And another one. So predictable. Ask yourself if you would say the same thing if this was the other way around and a US ambassador send back communication that the British are incompetent for how they are handling Brexit. Confirmation bias.

Lol. Do you think they are not?

And what part of leaked and secret are you not getting?

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
This is incoherent and nonsensical. What is 'mass' migration defined as in the first place?
There is no way for mass immigration to happen meaningfully if unless all immigration is legal. In other words, if you have effective border controls in place, mass migration cannot occur.

You can't just decide it means illegal immigration because you want it to. So again, if he wanted to talk about illegal immigration, he could have.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_migration
There were three factors that led to the 'age of mass migration'. First, cost of migration decreased dramatically. Second, benefits of migration rise (returns on migration was higher in the United States than in other countries). Third, open border regimes.
Almost nobody has a problem with legal immigrants and immigration, because the legal immigration policies as they stand explicitly make mass migration a non-concern. If you ask Americans if they actually want open border policies, the answer is a definitive no by an overwhelming majority (80%). Now if you happen to find a poll that says that Americans think that illegal immigration is a good thing, then it would be time to sit up and take notice. Until that time, though, your poll simply doesn't speak to the concern Crypto was raising.

Countcrypto

There is no way for mass immigration to happen meaningfully if unless all immigration is legal. In other words, if you have effective border controls in place, mass migration cannot occur.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_migration

Almost nobody has a problem with legal immigrants and immigration, because the legal immigration policies as they stand explicitly make mass migration a non-concern. If you ask Americans if they actually want open border policies, the answer is a definitive no by an overwhelming majority (80%). Now if you happen to find a poll that says that Americans think that illegal immigration is a good thing, then it would be time to sit up and take notice. Until that time, though, your poll simply doesn't speak to the concern Crypto was raising.
Correct. Mass illegal immigration is deeply unpopular as it obviously should be. No Americans voted to be displaced wittingly.

theratman

Honorary Master
Lol. Do you think they are not?

And what part of leaked and secret are you not getting?
The first sentence of the article has 'Leaked' and 'Secret' printed.

Orange man being attacked, must discredit and defend.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Ja. Trump derangement syndrome is real.

A ambassador to a country has one job. It is in the name.
You don't take a shît on someone else's coffee table when you are a guest in their house.

You're being ridiculous.

Your job as ambassador is to report the truth as you see it back to your country. It's in the name

That these cables have leaked is the actual issue, not that he's telling his government his opinion. As a government appointee, you want him to lie to his own people?

Spizz

Goat Botherer
You're being ridiculous.

Your job as ambassador is to report the truth as you see it back to your country. It's in the name

That these cables have leaked is the actual issue, not that he's telling his government his opinion. As a government appointee, you want him to lie to his own people?

Exactly. And the message which is completely washed over is that of Trump being 'inept', 'insecure' and 'incompetent'.

Why would anyone except the most brainwashed zealot ignore this?

Unhappy438

Honorary Master

Trump destroyed statesmanship years ago, nobody takes your whining seriously.

Countcrypto

Exactly. And the message which is completely washed over is that of Trump being 'inept', 'insecure' and 'incompetent'.

Why would anyone except the most brainwashed zealot ignore this?
I think people just don't trust anything that main stream media says anymore, and with good reason. I loathe Trump and I don't feel compelled to believe anything I read or hear from cnn etc. They are clearly partisan hacks.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
I think people just don't trust anything that main stream media says anymore, and with good reason. I loathe Trump and I don't feel compelled to believe anything I read or hear from cnn etc. They are clearly partisan hacks.

There are so many references from so many sources, including his own mouth, that I think it's safe to say he is 'inept', 'insecure' and 'incompetent'.

Status
Not open for further replies.