Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Donald Trump: "To me free speech is not when you see something good and then you purposefully write bad. To me that’s very dangerous speech and you become angry at it. But that’s not free speech."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cerebus

Honorary Master
Donald Trump: "To me free speech is not when you see something good and then you purposefully write bad. To me that’s very dangerous speech and you become angry at it. But that’s not free speech."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm sure S7wede's gonna tell us how un-American he is in a minute.

Techne

Honorary Master
You seem to be under the impression that she isn't American. Well she is.

I see "American" as a completely blank slate. Whatever you are when you walk into that country immediately becomes "American". That is why they have been so successful, because you don't have to drop any aspect of yourself to be part of it. Instead America absorbs all you bring and thus grows and evolves.

Happy to change my mind if you can show me deaths per year from hijabs.
You really, sincerely believe that is why the Americans have been so successful?

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
First they ignore you...
Then they laugh at you...
Then they fight you you...

What's next? :sneaky:

cerebus

Honorary Master
The brain worms are real.

We had, on the Mall just the other day, 4th of July, a tremendous success. It was pouring. The weather was just… It was beautiful in one way. They learned it was my real hair that day, because I was drenched. Well, that is the one good thing. I ran, and they learned it’s my hair.

Because I’ve been through every windstorm, sandstorm. Let’s go over here. Let’s go. This one, that one. This desert. Let’s go to this ocean, and get out of the plane, sir. The wind is blowing at about 70 miles an hour. I said, “Boy, it’s gotta be… It’s gotta be mine.”

But, uh, but we’ve seen it all. We’ve seen it all.

And people with 401Ks, they’re up 72 percent and 67 percent. And the wife or the husband, whoever is responsible, the other one says, “You’re a genius. You’re a great financial investor. Darling, you’re up 77 percent this year.” So a lot of good things happen. A lot of people are happy, and I think really everybody’s happy. Some people just aren’t willing to admit it. Does that make sense

But I tell you what, technologically, it’s unbelievable what they think up. Even Dan and I, when we sat with you-know-who, at Twitter. Number one. We talked about certain things. He said, “Yeah, well we could do this, this this.” I said, that’s really great. You know, this is incredible stuff. China will admit there’s nobody like these brains. But they’re not using that brilliance and they’re not using what we gave them fairly. And they have to do that.

Aquila ka Hecate

Executive Member

We had, on the Mall just the other day, 4th of July, a tremendous success. It was pouring. The weather was just… It was beautiful in one way. They learned it was my real hair that day, because I was drenched. Well, that is the one good thing. I ran, and they learned it’s my hair.

Because I’ve been through every windstorm, sandstorm. Let’s go over here. Let’s go. This one, that one. This desert. Let’s go to this ocean, and get out of the plane, sir. The wind is blowing at about 70 miles an hour. I said, “Boy, it’s gotta be… It’s gotta be mine.”

And people with 401Ks, they’re up 72 percent and 67 percent. And the wife or the husband, whoever is responsible, the other one says, “You’re a genius. You’re a great financial investor. Darling, you’re up 77 percent this year.” So a lot of good things happen. A lot of people are happy, and I think really everybody’s happy. Some people just aren’t willing to admit it. Does that make sense

But I tell you what, technologically, it’s unbelievable what they think up. Even Dan and I, when we sat with you-know-who, at Twitter. Number one. We talked about certain things. He said, “Yeah, well we could do this, this this.” I said, that’s really great. You know, this is incredible stuff. China will admit there’s nobody like these brains. But they’re not using that brilliance and they’re not using what we gave them fairly. And they have to do that.
Aren't they just.
And real people with real ****ed-up brains voted for this real moron.
That's the bit I find hard - that some humans are just Walking Dead.

rietrot

Honorary Master

I don't see the problem?

S7wede

Expert Member
I'm sure S7wede's gonna tell us how un-American he is in a minute.
It might shock you to learn that I don't support Trump. I think he has no place as president, but I don't have Trump derangement syndrome and can see that there have been some positives to his presence. I would have supported Bernie but now see that would have been a bad idea, since he came out in support of Hillary after it was proven that she and the DNC rigged the entire process so he couldn't win.

Last edited:

rietrot

Honorary Master
Step 4 would be when you run away and return under a new name, despite agreeing not to do so when you lost. Gotcha.
It was a bit funny at the start. Xarog did set himself up. But now it's just getting sad that that is still all you have.

scudsucker

Executive Member
It was a bit funny at the start. Xarog did set himself up. But now it's just getting sad that that is still all you have.
Arguing with Xarog is pointless, especially given his dishonesty. I like to remind him every so often, when he starts thinking too much of himself.

Temujin

Executive Member

Men are gonna have to start wearing a body cam 24/7 if this is all it take to get claims of 'sexual assault' and 'rape' thrown at you :ROFL:

Status
Not open for further replies.