Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

S7wede

Expert Member
Whats this about? Didn't see the original allegations in the news.
More accusations of sexual assault. This time it was caught on camera and it absolutely discredits the accuser. TBH Trump should sue this woman for defamation since it's so egregious.

Temujin

Executive Member
Whats this about? Didn't see the original allegations in the news.
Johnson lawsuit thing that he forced himself on her and kissed her etc.... her lawyers see this as a win and evidence of her claims as it was caught on film:ROFL:

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
More accusations of sexual assault. This time it was caught on camera and it absolutely discredits the accuser. TBH Trump should sue this woman for defamation since it's so egregious.
Johnson lawsuit thing that he forced himself on her and kissed her etc.... her lawyers see this as a win and evidence of her claims as it was caught on film:ROFL:
Thanks, ex campaign staffer, that's hilariously pathetic. Seems its not the first time she has made a fraudulent claim either.

Emjay

Executive Member
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/magazine/wp/2019/07/10/feature/how-saikat-chakrabarti-became-aocs-chief-of-change

Chakrabarti had an unexpected disclosure. “The interesting thing about the Green New Deal,” he said, “is it wasn’t originally a climate thing at all.” Ricketts greeted this startling notion with an attentive poker face. “Do you guys think of it as a climate thing?” Chakrabarti continued. “Because we really think of it as a how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy thing.”
See my little padawans. Called it from the start.

And the real casualty all of this is the climate and future generations.

Edit: Fixed a typo in casualty.

Last edited:

cerebus

Honorary Master
greggypants, what do you say to AOC's accusations that Pelosi is a racist? I know you admire Pelosi quite a bit.

Pin Up Girl vs Progressive Aunty.

FIGHT!
I don't exactly admire Pelosi after her non-handling of the impeachment issue, but I think it's not fair or accurate to call her a racist. You can't just sling around terms like that unless there's a solid underlying reason, or you're in danger of having the terms become hollow. AOC is wrong IMO.

Emjay

Executive Member
I don't exactly admire Pelosi after her non-handling of the impeachment issue, but I think it's not fair or accurate to call her a racist. You can't just sling around terms like that unless there's a solid underlying reason, or you're in danger of having the terms become hollow. AOC is wrong IMO.
:ROFL:

konfab

Honorary Master
ORLY?

Make another one of those bigoted statements like that and a MAGA hat will magically appear in your closet. This you can finally become part of the alt-right.

greg0205

Honorary Master

greggypants, what do you say to AOC's accusations that Pelosi is a racist? I know you admire Pelosi quite a bit.

Pin Up Girl vs Progressive Aunty.

FIGHT!
First, Ryan Saavedra. Really? How is a Seth Rich conspiracy guy who also said the crusades need to come back better than Cernovich or Posobiec?
Your alt-right is showing and you might want to zip that up.

Second, Chakrabarti’s tweet was wrong.

Third, Miss Nancy was wrong to single the squad out as “women of color”. She should have said “progressives”. Those women get more vitriol than the other 231 Dem reps combined and it just adds fuel for conservatives to burn, as evidenced by your post.

Finally,

Emjay

Executive Member
First, Ryan Saavedra. Really? How is a Seth Rich conspiracy guy who also said the crusades need to come back better than Cernovich or Posobiec?
Your alt-right is showing and you might want to zip that up.

Second, Chakrabarti’s tweet was wrong.

Third, Miss Nancy was wrong to single the squad out as “women of color”. She should have said “progressives”. Those women get more vitriol than the other 231 Dem reps combined and it just adds fuel for conservatives to burn, as evidenced by your post.

Finally,
Aw, greggypants. Did Ryan touch you on your studio? Did he somehow fabricate the video? Do you even know what Alt-Right is, old man? Maybe you can point out where I have espoused white nationalist views? Oh, wait, you are so sensitive to any criticisms of your "tribe" that you were willing to debase your recently deceased father. So it's not very difficult to make a leap to Alt-Right in your mind. But, thanks for the concern. I'll just put it down to your same routine of old man shouting into the clouds.

Then why did AOC feel the need to raise the fact that they are women of colour if race has nothing to do with this? I don't expect an honest answer from you. Just a random thought.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Aw, greggypants. Did Ryan touch you on your studio? Did he somehow fabricate the video? Do you even know what Alt-Right is, old man? Maybe you can point out where I have espoused white nationalist views? Oh, wait, you are so sensitive to any criticisms of your "tribe" that you were willing to debase your recently deceased father. So it's not very difficult to make a leap to Alt-Right in your mind. But, thanks for the concern. I'll just out it down to your same routine of old man shouting into the clouds.

Then why did AOC feel the need to raise the fact that they are women of colour if race has nothing to do with this?
What’s it like having me living rent free in your head?

cerebus

Honorary Master
Did Nancy actually use the words 'women of color'? I thought she just said "four people" and AOC took the fact that all 4 of them are women of color, whereas it's likely that Pelosi just meant they were the progressive outliers in the party - which is you know, very patronising but not racial.

Status
Not open for further replies.