Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

greg0205

Honorary Master
Did Nancy actually use the words 'women of color'? I thought she just said "four people" and AOC took the fact that all 4 of them are women of color, whereas it's likely that Pelosi just meant they were the progressive outliers in the party - which is you know, very patronising but not racial.
I think you might be correct on this.

Emjay

Executive Member
I thought we already dealt with this one; it isn't what he did.
cerebus, you are so really very sweet. You are like a perpetual white knight. Do you think he gives two shits what the truth is after leveling Alt-Right accusations? :ROFL:

I was just teasing him, and he came out with that beauty. Guess we can't have a sense of humour around here these days.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Greggypants do you really admire Pelosi quite a bit?
I do. She’s smart.

That doesn’t mean I think there isn’t more she should or could be doing.

The House needs to start hearings and worry less about Senate convictions, and Democrats generally need to stop chasing Reagan Dems and start energizing younger voters.

The future of the Democratic Party is progressive.

Temujin

Executive Member
In other news, dems are so busy eating each other and campaigning across the border to people who can't vote, trump doesn't need to do anything to get re-elected /shrug

Emjay

Executive Member
Just when you think she can't possible have any dumb left, she pulls the race card:giggle:
Maybe she can cry about the perceived racism into an empty parking lot. That proved very effective last time.

In other news, dems are so busy eating each other and campaigning across the border to people who can't vote, trump doesn't need to do anything to get re-elected /shrug
But, Progressive Democrats are the future. Running on anti-American sentiment, open borders, free stuff for everyone, writing off debt that they do not own, slavery reparations, releasing half of the prison population, and taxing the rich into oblivion sounds just perfect.

cerebus

Honorary Master
cerebus, you are so really very sweet. You are like a perpetual white knight. Do you think he gives two shits what the truth is after leveling Alt-Right accusations? :ROFL:

I was just teasing him, and he came out with that beauty. Guess we can't have a sense of humour around here these days.
It's not white-knighting to call you out on your bs.

Nothing is ever settled when it's ammunition for your petty feuds is it?
Well, you know, being demonised as a racist bigot homophobe alt-right extremist simply because you don't want to suck from the propaganda tit that is cultural Marxist progressive talking points tends to work up a lot of fuel for petty feuding, which is incidentally what 99.9% of the content of this thread amounts to.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Well, you know, being demonised as a racist bigot homophobe alt-right extremist simply because you don't want to suck from the propaganda tit that is cultural Marxist progressive talking points tends to work up a lot of fuel for petty feuding, which is incidentally what 99.9% of the content of this thread amounts to.
Mmm white-knighting, how sweet, etc etc.

Emjay

Executive Member
Nothing is ever settled when it's ammunition for your petty feuds is it?
Like you, I think that misusing classifications of racist, Alt-Right, etc, makes them hollow. If you think that calling someone Alt-Right is petty, you are pretty much doing exactly this:

I don't exactly admire Pelosi after her non-handling of the impeachment issue, but I think it's not fair or accurate to call her a racist. You can't just sling around terms like that unless there's a solid underlying reason, or you're in danger of having the terms become hollow. AOC is wrong IMO.

Jeez Emjay you're taking this to far now. Greg certainly goes after your ideas, opinion and views but you keep going after his family and the wounds you know exist around that. You do so unprovoked.

Not even the most extreme okes here are doing that. So you really want to be the kind of person that stoops so low?

Insult his ideas all you want but don't inflict pain just for the sake of it, it's not very nice