Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Emjay

Executive Member
Jeez Emjay you're taking this to far now. Greg certainly goes after your ideas, opinion and views but you keep going after his family and the wounds you know exist around that. You do so unprovoked.

Not even the most extreme okes here are doing that. So you really want to be the kind of person that stoops so low?

Insult his ideas all you want but don't inflict pain just for the sake of it, it's not very nice
Yeah, calling someone Alt-Right is not provoking anyone, amiright?

Jeez Emjay you're taking this to far now. Greg certainly goes after your ideas, opinion and views but you keep going after his family and the wounds you know exist around that. You do so unprovoked.

Not even the most extreme okes here are doing that. So you really want to be the kind of person that stoops so low?

Insult his ideas all you want but don't inflict pain just for the sake of it, it's not very nice
Greg used his dad's death as a little vignette in the forum to push his right-wing bashing agenda. He made it fair game.

rietrot

Honorary Master

White knighting, virtue signaling or whataboutism? Dealers choice.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Greg, were you calling Emjay alt-right?
Em posted Gateway Pundit, Cernovich and Posobiec in the space of a couple of hours in the Epstein thread, and this morning we got Saavedra here.

I’m pointing out that for a centrist, a lot of her posts in the last couple of days sure are from alt-right folk.

A WSJ, Economists or Washington Times post might be good once in a while.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Em posted Gateway Pundit, Cernovich and Posobiec in the space of a couple of hours in the Epstein thread, and this morning we got Saavedra here.

I’m pointing out that for a centrist, a lot of her posts in the last couple of days sure are from alt-right folk.

Strawman, false equivalence.

Emjay

Executive Member
Greg, were you calling Emjay alt-right?
Telling someone their roots is a thing, does not make them that thing?

I love Jordan Peterson, and one of his rules for life is to use very precise language. Greggypants loves to mince words. Greg should take that advice to heart. The meaning of calling someone roots alt-right is not really up for debate.

Did you not see my Washington Post link not just this morning? :laugh::laugh:

Such fail.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Telling someone their roots is a thing, does not make them that thing?

I love Jordan Peterson, and one of his rules for life is to use very precise language. Greggypants loves to mince words. Greg should take that advice to heart. The meaning of calling someone roots alt-right is not really up for debate.

Did you not see my Washington Post link not just this morning? :laugh::laugh:

Such fail.
I did actually. More of that please.

Also, what is, “The meaning of calling someone roots alt-right is not really up for debate” in English?

Yeah, calling someone Alt-Right is not provoking anyone, amiright?
Because you are acting more and more like them and you seem to be blind to it. The stuff you are linking to is descending further and further down the gutter of extremism. You are lowering you standards ever lower if it means you are able get back at him for not agreeing with your ideals. You appear to be alt-right because you say the same things they say, you quote they same sources they quote. Honestly can you explain to me what makes you different from them other than that you haven't resorted to violence?

Your actions and Greg's are not equivalent. He plays the ball by sticking to your ideas and opinions. You play the man by poking this family wound. You are crossing the line of basic human decency and honorable conduct.

Emjay

Executive Member
Because you are acting more and more like them and you seem to be blind to it. The stuff you are linking to is descending further and further down the gutter of extremism. You are lowering you standards ever lower if it means you are able get back at him for not agreeing with your ideals. You appear to be alt-right because you say the same things they say, you quote they same sources they quote. Honestly can you explain to me what makes you different from them other than that you haven't resorted to violence?

Your actions and Greg's are not equivalent. He plays the ball by sticking to your ideas and opinions. You play the man by poking this family wound. You are crossing the line of basic human decency and honorable conduct.
Name one instance where I have shown Alt-Right tendencies or a single extremist ideas. JUST ONE. Since you are an Alt-Right expert, show me what they say, AlmightyBender.

Emjay

Executive Member
I did actually. More of that please.

Also, what is, “The meaning of calling someone roots alt-right is not really up for debate” in English?
And you just undermined your entire point by cherry picking out of a few sources. Your dishonest roots are showing.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Name one instance where I have shown Alt-Right tendencies or a single extremist ideas. JUST ONE. Since you are an Alt-Right expert, show me what they say, AlmightyBender.
Is it true that you follow/repost people who would be considered alt-right?

Alt-right is a meaningless snarl word at this point.

konfab

Honorary Master
Did Nancy actually use the words 'women of color'? I thought she just said "four people" and AOC took the fact that all 4 of them are women of color, whereas it's likely that Pelosi just meant they were the progressive outliers in the party - which is you know, very patronising but not racial.
The first thing that AOC jumped to is it being racial because we all know that brown people are literally made in Gods image and thus can do no wrong. Thus any criticism is racist.

AOC and her comrades are cut from exactly the same cloth as the ANC, EFF and the Phumzile wing of the DA. And it will come back and bite the Democrats who associate themselves with them exactly how it happened with the DA.

cerebus

Honorary Master
The first thing that AOC jumped to is it being racial because we all know that brown people are literally made in Gods image and thus can do no wrong. Thus any criticism is racist.

AOC and her comrades are cut from exactly the same cloth as the ANC, EFF and the Phumzile wing of the DA. And it will come back and bite the Democrats who associate themselves with them exactly how it happened with the DA.
Okay okay chill it with the ranting.