Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Emjay

Executive Member
I understand, wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable answering basic and relevant questions or anything.
Jesus. Do you always interrupt and put yourself in-between conversations?

I don't have to answer that question because it is really very stupid. How about you tell me which sources are Alt-Right, with proof, and I will tell you if I follow them, ok?

buka001

Expert Member
I follow lots of left wing people and repost their content because it is stupid.

Does that make me a left wing?
No.

Unless everytime you post something, you support that point of view.

It indicate an alignment with the view. Continual posting dispalys a trend.

Emjay

Executive Member
@cerebus, does this meet with your approval? I looked up Richard Spencer's Twitter account, and these are the people that we both follow. Of the total 700 accounts he follows, there is a total overlap of 4 people. I do not follow Richard Spencer, and I had to look up his Twitter account because if you type in Richard Spencer in the search bar, his account does not seem to show up.

Name another Alt-Right personality, and I will do this for them too. How's that for dealing with you in good faith? That should give you sufficient ammo to police my social media circles or reading sources further.

1562935516580.png

My question was addressed to AlmightyBender. He told me I am acting Alt-Right, now we are going to explore that accusation and he is going to prove it.
Name one instance where I have shown Alt-Right tendencies or a single extremist ideas. JUST ONE. Since you are an Alt-Right expert, show me what they say, AlmightyBender.
Ways in which you are similar to the Alt-Right:
  1. You participate in the meme-wars to dehumanize those that disagree with you, just like the Alt-Right do
  2. Your definition of being un-American is to hold up Ilhan Omar as an example, just like the Alt-Right do
  3. You quote Gateway Pundit, Cernovich and Posobiec etc and just random stuff on twitter that you take at face value if it fits your narrative, just like the Alt-Right do
  4. You demonstrate empathy and sympathy only towards white people and their misfortunes, just like the Alt-Right do
  5. You deny and minimize blatant racist acts and words when it comes from white people and maximize and exaggerate racism when it comes from non-white people, just like the Alt-Right do (yes black people can be racist *shock* *horror*)
  6. You demonize Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama at every opportunity, just like the Alt-Right do
  7. You rage at political correctness (i.e. human decency), just like the Alt-Right do
  8. You respond to almost all criticism of Trump and his administration with whataboutisms, just like the Alt-Right do
  9. You deny the existence of white privilege, just like the Alt-Right do
  10. You have zero empathy for how those illegally crossing the border are treated so poorly, just like the Alt-Right don't
  11. etc
Ways in which you are not similar to the Alt-Right:
  1. Not anti-Semitic in any way shape or form

cerebus

Honorary Master
I don't have to answer that question because it is really very stupid. How about you tell me which sources are Alt-Right, with proof, and I will tell you if I follow them, ok?
It's not stupid at all. You might not classify yourself as alt right, but if you constantly follow and post content from alt right sources without critique or verification, you're certainly furthering their cause.

Wow Dinesh D'Souza and Tim Pool? Hells bells...

Emjay

Executive Member
Ways in which you are similar to the Alt-Right:
  1. You participate in the meme-wars to dehumanize those that disagree with you, just like the Alt-Right do
  2. Your definition of being un-American is to hold up Ilhan Omar as an example, just like the Alt-Right do
  3. You quote Gateway Pundit, Cernovich and Posobiec etc and just random stuff on twitter that you take at face value if it fits your narrative, just like the Alt-Right do
  4. You demonstrate empathy and sympathy only towards white people and their misfortunes, just like the Alt-Right do
  5. You deny and minimize blatant racist acts and words when it comes from white people and maximize and exaggerate racism when it comes from non-white people, just like the Alt-Right do (yes black people can be racist *shock* *horror*)
  6. You demonize Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama at every opportunity, just like the Alt-Right do
  7. You rage at political correctness (i.e. human decency), just like the Alt-Right do
  8. You respond to almost all criticism of Trump and his administration with whataboutisms, just like the Alt-Right do
  9. You deny the existence of white privilege, just like the Alt-Right do
  10. You have zero empathy for how those illegally crossing the border are treated so poorly, just like the Alt-Right don't
  11. etc
Ways in which you are not similar to the Alt-Right:
  1. Not anti-Semitic in any way shape or form
By your own definition, half of the people in this thread are Alt-Right. :ROFL::ROFL:

Also, I like how you provide ZERO proof.

Emjay

Executive Member
It's not stupid at all. You might not classify yourself as alt right, but if you constantly follow and post content from alt right sources without critique or verification, you're certainly furthering their cause.

Wow Dinesh D'Souza and Tim Pool? Hells bells...
Yes, I push white nationalist views.

As always, great having a good faith debate with you.

Saavedra for one, which is exactly what greg was saying in the beginning.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/artic...actually-fired-a-writer-for-being-too-an.html
In a surprising move for the alt-right publication, Breitbart fired writer Katie McHugh after she posted several anti-Muslim tweets following the London Bridge terror attack. As you might imagine, it took some incredibly on-the-nose tweets to earn the axe from the alt-right’s digital safe space:

Emjay

Executive Member
@Gingerbeardman

No, this is the reason why I cannot read Ryan's tweets:

Ryan Saavedra, a Breitbart reporter who covers “illegal immigration” per his Twitter bio, called for the return of the crusades after the London terror attack, also on Twitter. His status with Breitbart News is not known.
Source: The Hill

By your own definition, half of the people in this thread are Alt-Right. :ROFL::ROFL:

Also, I like how you provide ZERO proof.
Sigh, for the very last time, nobody is saying you are card carrying Alt-Right member. We are saying your views and behaviour are SIMILAR to the Alt-Right.

All your collective posts on this forum are the evidence on which I based these observations and conclusions and judgments. If you want me to categorize and cross reference every single one of your posts against my conclusions with reasoning, well that is just putting up an impossible barrier that you can hide behind. You follow this pattern often... "Show me where so and so was racist a few thousand posts ago, if you can't there is no racism", "show me where you were personally insulted a few thousand posts ago, if you can't I won't believe you".

Emjay

Executive Member
Just to summarize. Here are today's lessons.

This is what is means to be Alt-Right according to AlmightyBender.

1. Post memes.
2. Call someone un-American.
3. Mentioned Cernovich because his involvement in something was amusing, post something topical which Posobiec posted (is he even Alt-Right?), and post an interesting link from Gateway Pundit.
4. Demonize Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.
5. Not virtue signal about racism and people who are poor.
6. Be non-PC.
7. Believe in something does not exist (white privilege). Let's rather have a discussion about privilege.

Class dismissed.