Jesus. Do you always interrupt and put yourself in-between conversations?I understand, wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable answering basic and relevant questions or anything.
My question was addressed to AlmightyBender. He told me I am acting Alt-Right, now we are going to explore that accusation and he is going to prove it.
Ways in which you are similar to the Alt-Right:Name one instance where I have shown Alt-Right tendencies or a single extremist ideas. JUST ONE. Since you are an Alt-Right expert, show me what they say, AlmightyBender.
It's not stupid at all. You might not classify yourself as alt right, but if you constantly follow and post content from alt right sources without critique or verification, you're certainly furthering their cause.I don't have to answer that question because it is really very stupid. How about you tell me which sources are Alt-Right, with proof, and I will tell you if I follow them, ok?
By your own definition, half of the people in this thread are Alt-Right.Ways in which you are similar to the Alt-Right:
Ways in which you are not similar to the Alt-Right:
- You participate in the meme-wars to dehumanize those that disagree with you, just like the Alt-Right do
- Your definition of being un-American is to hold up Ilhan Omar as an example, just like the Alt-Right do
- You quote Gateway Pundit, Cernovich and Posobiec etc and just random stuff on twitter that you take at face value if it fits your narrative, just like the Alt-Right do
- You demonstrate empathy and sympathy only towards white people and their misfortunes, just like the Alt-Right do
- You deny and minimize blatant racist acts and words when it comes from white people and maximize and exaggerate racism when it comes from non-white people, just like the Alt-Right do (yes black people can be racist *shock* *horror*)
- You demonize Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama at every opportunity, just like the Alt-Right do
- You rage at political correctness (i.e. human decency), just like the Alt-Right do
- You respond to almost all criticism of Trump and his administration with whataboutisms, just like the Alt-Right do
- You deny the existence of white privilege, just like the Alt-Right do
- You have zero empathy for how those illegally crossing the border are treated so poorly, just like the Alt-Right don't
- Not anti-Semitic in any way shape or form
Yes, I push white nationalist views.It's not stupid at all. You might not classify yourself as alt right, but if you constantly follow and post content from alt right sources without critique or verification, you're certainly furthering their cause.
Wow Dinesh D'Souza and Tim Pool? Hells bells...
Saavedra for one, which is exactly what greg was saying in the beginning.Like who exactly? I am still waiting for your list of "White Nationalists"?
Saavedra for one, which is exactly what greg was saying in the beginning.
In a surprising move for the alt-right publication, Breitbart fired writer Katie McHugh after she posted several anti-Muslim tweets following the London Bridge terror attack. As you might imagine, it took some incredibly on-the-nose tweets to earn the axe from the alt-right’s digital safe space:
Source: The HillRyan Saavedra, a Breitbart reporter who covers “illegal immigration” per his Twitter bio, called for the return of the crusades after the London terror attack, also on Twitter. His status with Breitbart News is not known.
Sigh, for the very last time, nobody is saying you are card carrying Alt-Right member. We are saying your views and behaviour are SIMILAR to the Alt-Right.By your own definition, half of the people in this thread are Alt-Right.
Also, I like how you provide ZERO proof.