Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emjay

Executive Member
Sigh, for the very last time, nobody is saying you are card carrying Alt-Right member. We are saying your views and behaviour are SIMILAR to the Alt-Right.

All your collective posts on this forum are the evidence on which I based these observations and conclusions and judgments. If you want me to categorize and cross reference every single one of your posts against my conclusions with reasoning, well that is just putting up an impossible barrier that you can hide behind. You follow this pattern often... "Show me where so and so was racist a few thousand posts ago, if you can't there is no racism", "show me where you were personally insulted a few thousand posts ago, if you can't I won't believe you".
Where are you when I call out racism, or speak about the issues facing black children in the South African schooling system (whom I used to work with daily), or talk about late term abortions, or lack of proper medical care for women who go to abortion clinics, to name a few things? Have you read my entire posting history? Really, if people want to make accusations of racism, I guess it's too much asking for some form of proof.

What I post here is a fraction of what I believe in, and tbh, I really just post in this thread for giggles and amusement. That amusement comes from the literal breakdowns that I have seen, yours being especially epic. I barely discuss my viewpoints, but hey. My posts on American politics are a sum total of me.

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
Sigh, for the very last time, nobody is saying you are card carrying Alt-Right member. We are saying your views and behaviour are SIMILAR to the Alt-Right.
That's just the new take on demonising vegetarians cuz Hitler was a vegetarian, thus pointing out how all vegetarians are SIMILAR to Hitler.

At some point, you get so annoyed by it, that you start doing the very opposite of what the person doing it wants just to spite them.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Is it true that you follow/repost people who would be considered alt-right?
Lol there's the marxist tendencies. Just having knowledge of an alt-right person makes someone guilty by association.

Last edited:

scudsucker

Executive Member
What I post here is a fraction of what I believe in, and tbh, I really just post in this thread for giggles and amusement. That amusement comes from the literal breakdowns that I have seen, yours being especially epic. I barely discuss my viewpoints, but hey. My posts on American politics are a sum total of me.
You are not the sum of your posts on MyBB.

However, you seem to be unaware of the fact that your persona on MyBB is what is being criticized. If you post content of a certain type under that persona, you are going to be typecast.

And that, Auntie Emjay, that persona that you project here, that is of the alt-right. Not a centrist. Proper right wing. If you are going to get butt-hurt about the persona you are advertising as representative of your actual self, then you need to look at the advertising.

rietrot

Honorary Master
I follow lots of left wing people and repost their content because it is stupid.

Does that make me a left wing?
No. You can't claim virtue signaling points for that. This only works in one direction.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Ways in which you are similar to the Alt-Right:
  1. You participate in the meme-wars to dehumanize those that disagree with you, just like the Alt-Right do
  2. Your definition of being un-American is to hold up Ilhan Omar as an example, just like the Alt-Right do
  3. You quote Gateway Pundit, Cernovich and Posobiec etc and just random stuff on twitter that you take at face value if it fits your narrative, just like the Alt-Right do
  4. You demonstrate empathy and sympathy only towards white people and their misfortunes, just like the Alt-Right do
  5. You deny and minimize blatant racist acts and words when it comes from white people and maximize and exaggerate racism when it comes from non-white people, just like the Alt-Right do (yes black people can be racist *shock* *horror*)
  6. You demonize Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama at every opportunity, just like the Alt-Right do
  7. You rage at political correctness (i.e. human decency), just like the Alt-Right do
  8. You respond to almost all criticism of Trump and his administration with whataboutisms, just like the Alt-Right do
  9. You deny the existence of white privilege, just like the Alt-Right do
  10. You have zero empathy for how those illegally crossing the border are treated so poorly, just like the Alt-Right don't
  11. etc
Ways in which you are not similar to the Alt-Right:
  1. Not anti-Semitic in any way shape or form
If I'm not meeting all the criteria, for example I don't believe I've ever quoted gateway pundit and don't even know who those guys are, can we maybe substitute that with say, Zerohedge and I can still qualify?

scudsucker

Executive Member
If I'm not meeting all the criteria, for example I don't believe I've ever quoted gateway pundit and don't even know who those guys are, can we maybe substitute that with say, Zerohedge and I can still qualify?
Don't worry, trolltrot, everyone is well aware of your political leanings.

But you have never claimed to be "centrist"

Emjay

Executive Member

However, you seem to be unaware of the fact that your persona on MyBB is what is being criticized. If you post content of a certain type under that persona, you are going to be typecast.

And that, Auntie Emjay, that persona that you project here, that is of the alt-right. Not a centrist. Proper right wing. If you are going to get butt-hurt about the persona you are advertising as representative of your actual self, then you need to look at the advertising.
After telling me I like attention and drama, you are telling me to check my Ps and Qs? What next? Are you going to tell me I should rather be in the kitchen?

And, not thanks. I am squarely in the legal and technology space. I don't do marketing as I am far too blunt for that. I however really do not need career advise from someone like you.

AlmightyBender

Expert Member

:thumbsup:
Better articulation of the concept than I could manage

Emjay

Executive Member
Lol there's the marxist tendencies. Just having knowledge of an alt-right person makes someone guilty by association.
What's so odd, is that I am STILL waiting for a list of Alt-Right personalities. They are so easily able to identify it, yet this list is not forthcoming from anyone. I am the only person who actually raised an Alt-Right person.

But, back to my very Right Wing ways:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/10/left-managed-mainstream-anti-americanism/

A recent profile of Rep. Illan Omar by the Washington Post made waves because of its revelation that the congresswoman lied to a group of high school students about witnessing racism and injustice in a Minneapolis courtroom. In an anecdote lifted almost verbatim from the plot of “Les Miserables,” Omar claimed she saw a “sweet, old… African American lady,” who had spent the weekend in jail for stealing a $2 loaf of bread to feed her “starving 5-year-old granddaughter,” handed an $80 fine. Omar, unable to control her emotions, blurted out, “Bullsh—t!” in the courtroom.
Instead, Omar takes it as evidence that America is based on a massive lie—a promise not kept, as if America actually promised a classless society free from inequality, poverty, and the manifold trials of human existence. According to this way of thinking, past mistakes and injustices, whether in foreign policy or civil rights, simply reveal the hypocrisy of America’s founding ideals. The United States was fatally flawed from the beginning, conceived in sin, and deserves only damnation.
The irony is that the hyper-focus on people’s backgrounds is a feature of the left, not the right. Democrats and progressives are the ones who push for hyphenation and separation according to ethnic and sexual identities, while conservatives generally try to see people as individuals.

Emjay

Executive Member
Dear Participants of the Covfefe Thread,

I retreact my statement that I am centrist. I will never, ever refer to myself as such again. As penance, I shall read 10 Vox.com articles.

I based this on a political compass test, which is a measure of how far left or right a person leans (along with authoritarian leanings). Clearly, this test is completely wrong, and it's about much, much more. Like memes, and sources a person tends to read (among other things, I admit).

I am therefor unequivocally stating I am Right Wing. I will embrace this revelation with all my heart, and strive to live up to your standards of a Right Winger. Cross my heart and hope to die.

I hope that this now settles this debate, and that we no longer need to raise this every single week. I shall endeavour to point this post out whenever it is brought up to clear up any misunderstandings.

scudsucker

Executive Member
I am squarely in the legal and technology space.
In that case you would have heard of the concept of "separation of concerns"

You appear to get very worked up on a personal level about criticism that is posted about your public persona.

No one knows you as a "person" here. We know you as your "Emjay" persona. YOU are the one putting that persona forward as representing your views.

AlmightyBender

Expert Member
Dear Participants of the Covfefe Thread,

I retreact my statement that I am centrist. I will never, ever refer to myself as such again. As penance, I shall read 10 Vox.com articles.

I based this on a political compass test, which is a measure of how far left or right a person leans (along with authoritarian leanings). Clearly, this test is completely wrong, and it's about much, much more. Like memes, and sources a person tends to read (among other things, I admit).

I am therefor unequivocally stating I am Right Wing. I will embrace this revelation with all my heart, and strive to live up to your standards of a Right Winger. Cross my heart and hope to die.

I hope that this now settles this debate, and that we no longer need to raise this every single week. I shall endeavour to point this post out whenever it is brought up to clear up any misunderstandings.
Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.