Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
I do. She’s smart.

That doesn’t mean I think there isn’t more she should or could be doing.

The House needs to start hearings and worry less about Senate convictions, and Democrats generally need to stop chasing Reagan Dems and start energizing younger voters.

The future of the Democratic Party is progressive.
Ugh... I think she's below average.

Emjay

Honorary Master
In that case you would have heard of the concept of "separation of concerns"

You appear to get very worked up on a personal level about criticism that is posted about your public persona.

No one knows you as a "person" here. We know you as your "Emjay" persona. YOU are the one putting that persona forward as representing your views.
Yes, and the persona that comes across in your instance is one of a troll and a sexist. Now, I hope you can apply your own concept to yourself.

Emjay

Honorary Master
Ugh... I think she's below average.
I don't. I think she is a very adept politician. One that dealt with the AOC situation incorrectly. She really messed it up by presenting two different faces. First she embraces her and praises her when Rolling Stone splashed them on their cover, but then mocks her and calls her out incessantly. She was playing both sides of the fences, and now it's come back to bite her in the ass.

But, the icing on the cake was how identity politics is the one doing the biting. :ROFL:

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
I don't. I think she is a very adept politician. One that dealt with the AOC situation incorrectly. She really messed it up by presenting two different faces. First she embraces her and praises her when Rolling Stone splashed them on their cover, but then mocks her and calls her out incessantly. She was playing both sides of the fences, and now it's come back to bite her in the ass.
An adept politician yet when given any sort of power has failed to do anything significant and is a lover of corporate and banking PAC money.

scudsucker

Executive Member
Yes, and the persona that comes across in your instance is one of a troll and a sexist. Now, I hope you can apply your own concept to yourself.
I could not give a **** what you think of my online persona, for what little that is worth.

Emjay

Honorary Master
An adept politician yet when given any sort of power has failed to do anything significant and is a lover of corporate and banking PAC money.
So who in your books is a worthy politician, and what did they do to deserve that classification?

(I suppose the irony of me talking on a Democrat's behalf will be lost on most)

Last edited:

Gnarls

Expert Member
Ways in which you are similar to the Alt-Right:
  1. You participate in the meme-wars to dehumanize those that disagree with you, just like the Alt-Right do
  2. Your definition of being un-American is to hold up Ilhan Omar as an example, just like the Alt-Right do
  3. You quote Gateway Pundit, Cernovich and Posobiec etc and just random stuff on twitter that you take at face value if it fits your narrative, just like the Alt-Right do
  4. You demonstrate empathy and sympathy only towards white people and their misfortunes, just like the Alt-Right do
  5. You deny and minimize blatant racist acts and words when it comes from white people and maximize and exaggerate racism when it comes from non-white people, just like the Alt-Right do (yes black people can be racist *shock* *horror*)
  6. You demonize Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama at every opportunity, just like the Alt-Right do
  7. You rage at political correctness (i.e. human decency), just like the Alt-Right do
  8. You respond to almost all criticism of Trump and his administration with whataboutisms, just like the Alt-Right do
  9. You deny the existence of white privilege, just like the Alt-Right do
  10. You have zero empathy for how those illegally crossing the border are treated so poorly, just like the Alt-Right don't
  11. etc
Ways in which you are not similar to the Alt-Right:
  1. Not anti-Semitic in any way shape or form
And the fact that I lokl at your post must make me alt right too.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
How is that not the definition of an adept politician.
Well i suppose in the classic schitty arse politician sense but thats such a low bar anyway.

So who in your books is a worthy politician, and what did they do to deserve that classification?

(I suppose the irony of me talking on a Democrat's behalf will be lost on most)
Well i would sooner give the likes of Tulsi a chance than a politician suckling on the teat of the corporations, who is too busy running their agendas rather than the people that voted for them.

Last edited:

S7wede

Expert Member
Well i suppose in the classic schitty arse politician sense but thats such a low bar anyway.

Well i would sooner give the likes of Tulsi a chance than a politician suckling on the teat of the corporations, who is too buys running their agendas rather than the people that voted for them.
I too like Tulsi. Her foreign policy is one of the best out of any of the current politicians and her rather conservative view on the second amendment is rather refreshing. I just hope that she doesn't follow Bernie down the far left rabbit hole as mounting pressure from the crazies in the corner mounts. If she can remain moderate then she will be a fierce contender.

buka001

Executive Member
I wonder why people in general, not just here, take it so badly when they are characterised as right wing?

It does not mean you are a Nazi, in the same way being left does not mean you are Communist/Marxist, soy eating cuck.

Society survives on balance. Moderate views of all sides is essential, it keeps the opposite side in check. People on the left call out the BS on the right, and so people on the right should call out the BS on the left.

Where it all goes wrong is where one side starts blaming everything on the other, takes no responsibility for their own failings and starts to over ride the rights of the others. Like the Nazis did with the left and the Jews and how the Stalinist communists carried out their pogroms.

rietrot

Honorary Master
I wonder why people in general, not just here, take it so badly when they are characterised as right wing?

It does not mean you are a Nazi, in the same way being left does not mean you are Communist/Marxist, soy eating cuck.

Society survives on balance. Moderate views of all sides is essential, it keeps the opposite side in check. People on the left call out the BS on the right, and so people on the right should call out the BS on the left.

Where it all goes wrong is where one side starts blaming everything on the other, takes no responsibility for their own failings and starts to over ride the rights of the others. Like the Nazis did with the left and the Jews and how the Stalinist communists carried out their pogroms.
I have no problem with being called right wing. People gave credit to Richard Spencer a real wannebe nazi for inventing the term alt-right and useing it to describe his band of followers. I would have liked to use that aswell as I don't identity with conservative authoritarian right wing people, and alt-right makes a nice distinction from that. But the wannebe Nazis, what can you do?

S7wede

Expert Member

I agree with 99% of what you just said, but it doesn't change the fact that in today's reality, people on the far left don't bother to engage in actual debate. All I see is moderates and right wing to far right figures trying to speak to as many people as possible and then I see the left doing nothing to counter this. Couple this with the violence now being espoused by the far left and you have an untenable situation. I doubt many people actually care about being labelled as being right wing. They do care about being called Nazi's though because of an actual fear of being attacked. I will happily acknowledge that there are far right personas who are just as happy to visit this violence on others and I detest them as well, but they aren't the ones who social media and the main stream media are defending.

Emjay

Honorary Master

I don't care if people think I am right wing. What's so strange is how people obsess over it. It is brought up every single week.

buka001

Executive Member
I don't care if people think I am right wing. What's so strange is how people obsess over it. It is brought up every single week.
I think it is because you Centrist claim appears to contradict the types of news articles you share or the positions you hold.

cerebus

Honorary Master
I agree with 99% of what you just said, but it doesn't change the fact that in today's reality, people on the far left don't bother to engage in actual debate.
That's just not true in the slightest. Where do you get this idea from?

Status
Not open for further replies.