Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Man just read the article
I did, now stop being lazy, don't assume everyone is as gullible as you and go weak at the knees when someone cries "racist" or "sexist" without proper evidence.

Which specific bit bothers you? 90% of that sorry excuse for an article (both articles actually) is pure virtue signalling.

Techne

Honorary Master
I guess we have the same colour gender and sexuality? Who's attacking you?
Are you one of those white male cucks (that also identifies as male:X3:) in South Africa that loves being discriminated against in the jobs market because that form of discrimination suits your virtues of equality?

cerebus

Honorary Master
Are you one of those white male cucks (that also identifies as male:X3:) in South Africa that loves being discriminated against in the jobs market because that form of discrimination suits your virtues of equality?

Are you one of those white male incels who constantly whines about being under attack while nobody is oppressing you in any way, because that suits your narrative of perpetual victimhood?

Techne

Honorary Master
Are you one of those white male incels who constantly whines about being under attack while nobody is oppressing you in any way, because that suits your narrative of perpetual victimhood?
Nope. Your turn.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Do you support BEE?
Do you support the idea that equality should be a goal in the workplace?

It’s not perfect but I do support it. I think it’s the least that can be done to repair the damage caused by apartheid - you know, when blacks were really attacked and victimised.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Ridiculously unstateman like behaviour for a ambassador to bad mouth the president of the country he serves in like that.

Britain should recall and fire him and probably send an apology.
Sir Kim Darroch, one of Britain's top diplomats, used secret cables and briefing notes to impugn Trump's character,
It was done discreetly.

Techne

Honorary Master
It’s not perfect but I do support it. I think it’s the least that can be done to repair the damage caused by apartheid - you know, when blacks were really attacked and victimised.
Lol, so you are one of those that "loves being discriminated against in the jobs market because that form of discrimination suits your virtues of equality".

cerebus

Honorary Master
Lol, so you are one of those that "loves being discriminated against in the jobs market because that form of discrimination suits your virtues of equality".

And you’re one of those who “constantly whines about being under attack while nobody is oppressing you in any way, because that suits your narrative of perpetual victimhood”

Techne

Honorary Master
And you’re one of those who “constantly whines about being under attack while nobody is oppressing you in any way, because that suits your narrative of perpetual victimhood”
Nope. But you just confirmed you are indeed one of those that "loves being discriminated against in the jobs market because that form of discrimination suits your virtues of equality".

cerebus

Honorary Master
Nope. But you just confirmed you are indeed one of those that "loves being discriminated against in the jobs market because that form of discrimination suits your virtues of equality".

Seeing that you think supporting equality in the workplace is a form of discrimination you would obviously think that.

Techne

Honorary Master
Seeing that you think supporting equality in the workplace is a form of discrimination you would obviously think that.
Aai shame, you have been brainwashed into thinking that discrimination based on race in the name of equality is a good thing and that those that disagree are subhuman right wing racists:X3:

cerebus

Honorary Master
Aai shame, you have been brainwashed into thinking that discrimination based on race in the name of equality is a good thing and that those that disagree are subhuman right wing racists:X3:

You've been brainwashed into thinking that as a white male you're entitled to something more than equality, and that those who disagree are cucks.

Techne

Honorary Master
I don't know, you're the one who thinks workplace equality is discrimination against you.
Focus.
You say discrimination based on race in the name of equality is a good. I don't. And it doesn't matter which race. So it is not about me.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
it’s the least that can be done to repair the damage caused by apartheid
How, pray tell, is apartheid damage repaired by enriching a bunch of fat cats that happen to have the "correct" hue?

How is it for the greater good to deny 100's of qualified engineers the chance to turn a gargantuan f-up like Eskom around, because they have the "wrong" hue?

In what fresh hell is racial discrimination called "workplace equality" just because it discriminates against whites?

Yeah BBBEE works a treat! Wait you left the country didn't you? :unsure:

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
I'm terms of your evidence, we'll see. I also grab popcorn as the entire FBI and CIA and department of homeland security staff get fired for incompetence. We'll see mkay.

The part I'm quoting is problematic for a number of reasons.
Firstly you use this position again to ignore the obvious misconduct of the Trump administration and campaign.
Getting Clinton's emails from the Russians would not be misconduct on the part of Trump. But if you like, we can add that after he got the emails, he should call the FBI, okay?

Even if everything you think it true (which it isn't) that still doesn't make it that these events didn't occur. And you just can't seem to deal with this reality.
Trump may be guilty of many things, but conspiring with Russia isn't one of them.

Secondly your premises rely on a conspiracy that the democrats somehow managed to gain control of Trump appointed government officials during a time when they held neither the senate or Congress majority.
This wasn't done by Democrats, this was done by the deep state, some of whom were Democrats. Don't forget RINOs like McCain and Ryan. Ryan did everything he could to sabotage the investigation into the investigation of Trump, going so far as to set an ethics investigation on Devin Nunes for trying to blow the whistle. (You really gotta wonder what dirt of Paul Ryan's was discovered that they could just tell him to walk away from politics when he was the house speaker...)

Also they somehow managed to convince vast numbers of career officials to rush their jobs and throw their reputations away to do their bidding and, even some registered republicans. And not manage to get caught or leaked right until now.

You mean like this? :
Former FBI Director James Comey admitted in a recent interview that he personally made the decision to send a pair of agents to interview President Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn in 2017, and acknowledged the arrangement was not typical for dealing with a White House official.

The new details about that fateful interview -- which led to criminal charges against Flynn -- come as a federal judge ordered Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team late Wednesday to turn over all the government's documents related to Flynn's questioning, ahead of sentencing.

Asked to describe how two FBI agents ended up at the White House to interview Flynn in January 2017, Comey, speaking to MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace during a forum discussion Sunday, said flatly: “I sent them.”

Comey went on to acknowledge the way the interview was set up – not through the White House counsel’s office, but arranged directly with Flynn – was not standard practice. He called it “something I probably wouldn't have done or maybe gotten away with in a more … organized administration.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...ents-to-interview-mike-flynn-was-not-standard

Or:
Key witnesses sought for questioning by Justice Department Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz early in his investigation into alleged government surveillance abuse have come forward at the 11th hour, Fox News has learned.
Sources familiar with the matter said at least one witness outside the Justice Department and FBI started cooperating -- a breakthrough that came after Attorney General William Barr ordered U.S. Attorney John Durham to lead a separate investigation into the origins of the bureau’s 2016 Russia case that laid the foundation for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/re...-probe-agree-to-talk-to-doj-inspector-general

They have been covering for each other cuz they're knee deep in seditious activity. When Mike Rogers blew the whistle, Brennan and Clapper tried to get him fired.

The cognitive dissonance is strong here:
Democrats: they are incompetent and ruin everything they touch
Also democrats: manage to pull off an impossibly complex, difficult, expensive and broad deep state operation spanning multiple years

Does not compute.
You've concocted a straw man. The origins of the investigation would never have been an issue if Trump hadn't won. Everyone would just have forgotten about it and nobody would have really looked too heavily into it. But Trump won, and the Dems doubled down on the election propaganda in an attempt to maintain momentum to oust Trump.

Regarding the FISA violations, read this:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1133888675249606656.html

And:
On Wednesday night’s Ingraham Angle, there was a magnificent discussion about the sham Trump investigation with Rudy Giuliani, Joe diGenova and former Whitewater independent counsel Robert Ray that absolutely must not be missed. And I say that not because I was subbing for Laura Ingraham at the time.

After being on defense — with his hands legally tied — for the first two years of his Presidency, President Trump is finally able to go on offense, as he can no longer be accused of “interfering with the Russia investigation.”

But something else is afoot as well. According to diGenova, and here is the tremendous breaking news: The FISA court has been looking into abuses of the FISA system and has communicated with the Justice Department about its findings. Their chief judge has already determined that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation (yes, spying — and, yes, illegal) going on by four FBI contractors to break the law to steal personal electronic information about American citizens and to use it against the Republican Party.
https://stream.org/breaking-news-fisa-court-says-fbi-lied-illegally-spied/

When you're routinely spying on everyone, you get careless. You don't stop to think whether you'll need to explain later what your grounds for starting the spying is. Had Trump lost, like everyone expected, life would have carried on, business as usual, likely until some other mistake that couldn't be swept under the carpet finally exposed everything.

Also, you shouldn't treat it as some grand conspiracy, it's more like a couple of smaller conspiracies that got tangled together by virtue of some people being involved in more than one web of deceit. For example, the plan to screw Trump and the plan to exonerate Clinton by the FBI were not the same project, even though people like Comey were in the middle of both of them at the same time. One shouldn't presume that everybody knew what everybody else was doing, another example of this is how Comey and Brennan were fighting over where and how to include the Steele Dossier.

Last edited:

cerebus

Honorary Master
How, pray tell, is apartheid damage repaired by enriching a bunch of fat cats that happen to have the "correct" hue?

How is it for the greater good to deny 100's of qualified engineers the chance to turn a gargantuan f-up like Eskom around, because they have the "wrong" hue?

In what fresh hell is racial discrimination called "workplace equality" just because it discriminates against whites?

Yeah BBBEE works a treat! Wait you left the country didn't you? :unsure:

I don't think BEE works very well. It's far from a perfect system. Mostly the issue is that you're putting unskilled people into skilled positions and giving ownership to those who haven't worked for it, which isn't good for business or the economy.

On the other hand, as a response to apartheid I think some kind of reparations are completely warranted. As flawed as it obviously is, BEE is not an attack on whiteness - it's an attempt to redistribute wealth that was unjustly seized from people who were brutally victimised; and to do so without violence or recrimination. Could it be better? Sure, but it could also be bloody worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.