Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

greg0205

Honorary Master
He would only be a hypocrite if he surrounded himself with illegal immigrants.

Legal immigrants even, that's a hell of a lot better than people who jump fences and suddenly claim to "seek asylum" once they get caught ...

“They said my wife, Melania, might have come in illegally. Can you believe that one? Let me tell you one thing. She has got it so documented, so she's going to have a little news conference over the next couple of weeks. That's good. I love it. I love it.” - Donald J Trump, August 9th, 2016 in North Carolina.

So how did Melania’s little news conference go?

Did she explain how she came to the States on a tourist visa, but worked as a model which, you know, you can’t do on a tourist visa.

What’s that?

She hasn’t had the press conference yet?

Well, damn...

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I too like Tulsi. Her foreign policy is one of the best out of any of the current politicians and her rather conservative view on the second amendment is rather refreshing. I just hope that she doesn't follow Bernie down the far left rabbit hole as mounting pressure from the crazies in the corner mounts. If she can remain moderate then she will be a fierce contender.

Medicare for all and supporting the Green New Deal are moderate in your view? Well I'll be, all the other right wingers here deride it as practically Maoism.

You should read this profile of her, btw, it's really interesting.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/tulsi-gabbard-2020-presidential-campaign.html

While I don't agree that the tweet was inherently racist. I do find it in bad taste. More dickish than bigoted.

It's obviously racist. It's a long-running racist trope to treat African Americans and other non-white Americans as non-legitimate citizens. 3 of the 4 he insulted are born Americans but he still thinks they should leave and "go back where they came from".

This from the same guy that led the racist birther movement against Obama.

Everybody wins.

Except even if it does pass the Senate, Trump will veto it, and the Republicans won't override. "Anti-war" Trump.

Everybody wins.

Except even if it does pass the Senate, Trump will veto it, and the Republicans won't override. "Anti-war" Trump.

Legal immigrants ...

Yeah, his decades-long use of illegal immigrants at his clubs totally didn't happen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ndocumented-workers-he-has-long-history-this/

truman19

So you'd agree Trump is not anti-immigration, just look at how he surrounds himself with immigrants! Hell he even married one!

tyTc1Nl_d.webp

Last edited:

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
https://theintercept.com/2019/07/12...rovost-was-a-member-of-secret-facebook-group/

BORDER PATROL CHIEF CARLA PROVOST WAS A MEMBER OF SECRET FACEBOOK GROUP

WHEN NEWS BROKE that thousands of current and former Border Patrol agents were members of a secret Facebook group filled with racist, vulgar, and sexist content, Carla Provost, chief of the agency, was quick to respond. “These posts are completely inappropriate and contrary to the honor and integrity I see — and expect — from our agents day in and day out,” Provost said in a statement. “Any employees found to have violated our standards of conduct will be held accountable.”

For Provost, a veteran of the Border Patrol who was named head of the agency in August 2018, the group’s existence and content should have come as no surprise. Three months after her appointment to chief, Provost herself had posted in the group, then known as “I’m 10-15,” now archived as “America First X 2.” Provost’s comment was innocuous — a friendly clapback against a group member who questioned her rise to the top of the Border Patrol — but her participation in the group, which she has since left, raises serious questions.

Border Patrol Agents Are Passing Around A Commemorative Coin Mocking Care for Migrant Kids

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Nobody is talking about illegal immigrants in this conversation.
As if open borders isn't a crack pot policy aimed at legitimizing illegal immigration.
and as if "the squad" isn't pushing the open borders narrative

Wake up, this entire saga is about illegal immigration.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
“They said my wife, Melania, might have come in illegally. Can you believe that one? Let me tell you one thing. She has got it so documented, so she's going to have a little news conference over the next couple of weeks. That's good. I love it. I love it.” - Donald J Trump, August 9th, 2016 in North Carolina.

So how did Melania’s little news conference go?

Did she explain how she came to the States on a tourist visa, but worked as a model which, you know, you can’t do on a tourist visa.

What’s that?

She hasn’t had the press conference yet?

Well, damn...
:rolleyes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_absence

rietrot

Honorary Master
It was very racist.
Jip I have to agree here. It is obviously racist to point out how certain cultures and political theory are inferior and leads the shîthole countries. Obviously all cultures and people are eqaul and Somalia is a wonderful place full of great people... O wait.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Jip I have to agree here. It is obviously racist to point out how certain cultures and political theory are inferior and leads the shîthole countries. Obviously all cultures and people are eqaul and Somalia is a wonderful place full of great people... O wait.

Telling legal and naturalized immigrants to go back to where they came from is deeply racist.

buka001

Honorary Master
Do you believe that LGBTQ+ people are actively being discriminated by the West as an establishment? Do you believe in White guilt? Do you believe in the male gaze? If you answer yes to any of those, then you can directly see why our views differ.
Woe is me, so oppressed!

In terms of breakdown by population, African black persons (31.1 percent vs 30.4 percent) and Coloured (22.2 percent vs 21.6 percent) were more affected by unemployment than White (6.6 percent vs 7.6 percent) or Indian/Asian (11.4 percent vs 12.4 percent).

https://tradingeconomics.com/south-africa/unemployment-rate

6.6% of whites are unemployed. So oppressed. BEE is totally wreaking havoc on white employment.

rietrot

Honorary Master
What part of, “why don’t they go back” and “they can’t leave fast enough” is vague for you?
Bra, context. Which part of "if they want to turn America into a shîthole like their countries of origin" is vague for you?

Anyway please explain the racism?

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
As if open borders isn't a crack pot policy aimed at legitimizing illegal immigration.
and as if "the squad" isn't pushing the open borders narrative

Wake up, this entire saga is about illegal immigration.

The tweet and the hypocrisy surrounding it is about legal immigration. Not difficult to understand.

Temujin

Honorary Master
Bra, context. Which part of "if they want to turn America into a shîthole like their countries of origin" is vague for you?

'immigrant' is now a race group... keep up:giggle:

greg0205

Honorary Master

Three of the four *are* from the States.

If Donnie thinks they’re from a s**thole country with a broken, corrupt government, maybe he hasn’t thought this all the way through yet... Maybe you haven’t either.

Also, no one, and I mean no one, should need clarification on why a white guy telling folk of color to ‘go back to Africa’ (or wherever) is racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.