Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Racist rhetoric without any mention of race whatsover. Thus diluting the platform of racism that the left cannot function without anymore.
How did his rhetoric not talk about race? He repeatedly hammered the fact that Omar is Somalian, that she's an Alceida (lit) supporter and a terrorist and 9/11 sympathizer, that her home country is 'broken and crime-infested' and that she isn't welcome in the US. What else do you want? He attacked her nationality and her religion. It's 100% racial.

buka001

Expert Member
Just a nuance, but I noted Trump's rhetoric on Omar went from "Go back to where you came from" to "Send her back to where she came from".

Interesting.

AlmightyBender

Expert Member
Weissman was Mueller's go-to underling for getting the substance of the legal stuff together. Remember how we've been over what a schitty prosecutor that guy is? He also personally donated thousands of dollars to the Clinton campaign before the election. The whole thing is a ginned up hit-job designed to get Trump impeached, not a serious attempt to actually make Trump face criminal charges. That's why Trump crows so much about "total exoneration". Legally speaking, the Mueller report is nothing but an obstruction of justice allegation, and a flimsy one at that.

I've already given you evidence of how Mueller uses double-talk to give wrongful impressions about what the legal cases he's brought to the court actually accuse defendents of, and thereby misrepresenting what the cases actually mean with respect to the Russiagate hoax. It's really not much of a leap to conclude that this wasn't simply an aberration, but is rather indicative of the entire Russiagate story wrt Mueller. Especially when that perfectly explains all of the weird factual anomalies that have been brought to light with regard to Papadopoulos's arrest and the charges brought against him, and how it was an oh-so-obvious entrapment scheme by the deep state.

But IIRC, according to you there's evidence we haven't seen that Mueller must be relying upon by virtue of the fact that this evidence would be damaging somehow if it became public, right? And yet I'm the one who has abandoned all reason? :sneaky:
Yes all very nice and interesting. But you not addressing the point. At least the report has some form of methodology, structure and accountability. Lets see what Barr finds right? As does MSM btw, but I digress.

Your evidence for you claims about Omar is Twitter. Twitter posts. I mean really.

Please only ride the roller coaster when your "evidence" is tall enough.

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
Yes all very nice and interesting. But you not addressing the point. At least the report has some form of methodology, structure and accountability. Lets see what Barr finds right? As does MSM btw, but I digress.

Your evidence for you claims about Omar is Twitter. Twitter posts. I mean really.
Lol? The vast majority of MSM reporting is "what happened today on twitter". Especially the political stuff.

Please only ride the roller coaster when your "evidence" is tall enough.
Because Cerebus isn't a loose cannon who accuses people of doing all sorts of nasty things at the drop of a hat when it happens to one of his political foes, right? :unsure:

Emjay

Executive Member
The context is that there are US elections next year. Trump is simply manipulating the leftist media to make the Democrats unelectable to swing voters.

Trump (and anyone with a brain) knows that it is forbidden in the leftist circles to give one ounce of legitimate criticism to a "protected group", thus he knows that he can plaster that person over the media if he criticises them. If Trump is such a bigot, then surely he would have gone for Yang, Buttigieg or Gabbard as they would also fit within the "protected groups" of the left. But these candidates are relatively moderate. Thus plastering them over the media would help the Democrats, rather than hurt them.

So what does he do?
He goes for the most unlikable and radical members of the Democrat party, and thus the leftist media just cannot resist plastering them over the airwaves. Swing voters who could vote for Trump will eventually get sick of seeing these cretins and not want to vote for anyone who is affiliated with them.

Now the Democrats have to choose between throwing their own party members to the wolves or they have to defend things like this:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/07/14/rep_ayanna_pressley_we_dont_need_any_more_brown_faces_that_dont_want_to_be_a_brown_voice.html
I agree with your post, but counter that Buttigieg is not actually moderate if you listen to all his policy positions. All of those candidates are non-starters, sadly. Two of my preferred candidates are in that list.

The amount of racist vitriol that escapes democrat mouths that goes examined by the people in their own party is quite high. Just look at the Democrats condemnation of antisemitism and how that was watered down to mean nothing. It is creating quite a problem for the Democrats. At this point, I agree with Trump actually leaning into this insanity with full force.

Temujin

Executive Member
How did his rhetoric not talk about race? He repeatedly hammered the fact that Omar is Somalian, that she's an Alceida (lit) supporter and a terrorist and 9/11 sympathizer, that her home country is 'broken and crime-infested' and that she isn't welcome in the US. What else do you want? He attacked her nationality and her religion. It's 100% racial.
Not surprised this has to be pointed out to you... nationality and religion != race.

Emjay

Executive Member
Racist rhetoric without any mention of race whatsover. Thus diluting the platform of racism that the left cannot function without anymore.

Have a look at how that window is shifting:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/july_2019/trump_a_racist_32_of_democrats_say_any_white_criticism_of_politicians_of_color_is_racist
think it’s racism any time a white politician criticizes a politician of color
And it is all of the Regressive Left on MyBB.

cerebus

Honorary Master
And even more crazy in full force.

"Race is a false construct."

I wonder how this would go down with all the critical race theory acolytes.
It's simply the truth. As a way of categorising similar people, race is useless. Race is a social construct, but one that combines attributes like skin colour, religion, ethnicity, language, etc into a heterogeneous 'other'.

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
And even more crazy in full force.

"Race is a false construct."

I wonder how this would go down with all the critical race theory acolytes.
He's spouting their talking points now.

Race is a false construct, therefore discriminating on the basis of a false construct is inequitous, therefore this false thing is a true thing insofar as people try to talk about it, and they really are to blame for the differences brought about by this false thing, which is exactly how the critical theorists attempt to undermine the fundamentals of the system by whining about the fact that it isn't absolutely flawless.

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
Race itself is a false construct. But yes muslimophobia is essentially racial, and Trump is a blaring Islamaphobe.
It's simply the truth. As a way of categorising similar people, race is useless. Race is a social construct, but one that combines attributes like skin colour, religion, ethnicity, language, etc into a heterogeneous 'other'.
Just one problem, there's no such things as essences, so you can't speak to what anything essentially is. Either that or race is not a social construct. There's no inbetween here.

Emjay

Executive Member
Yet, you and your ilk seem oddly obsessed with "the false construct of race". We have literally been talking about some Tweets for days now. I think this news cycle has lasted longer than 72 hours.

You guys sure seem very riled up lately. I guess you are all over "Trump colluding with Russia" and Trump being a Putin stooge, so we need a new outrage train? Why are you so angered by Trump and everyone that supports him, cerebus? I read your posts and it's simmering anger, outrage and indignation all over them. You know what you should do is maybe channel that craziness and rage into a sport, or something. The world will seem like a much better place.

Emjay

Executive Member
Here, cerebus. A new avatar for you.

1563455992040.png

At least you can then set fire to all those dang racists, sexists and bigots while they are trying to usher in the Handmaid's Tale.

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Edit:

I even have a theme song for you. Born to Rage by Dada Life.

Last edited:

cerebus

Honorary Master
Yet, you and your ilk seem oddly obsessed with the false construct of race. We have literally been talking about some Tweets for days now. I think this news cycle has lasted longer than 72 hours.
Well tweets, then a news conference, then a rally where each time Trump escalated the viciousness his racial rhetoric. The news cycle is still very much ongoing.

I read your posts and it's simmering anger, outrage and indignation all over them..
What on earth gives you that impression? I'm no more or less angry than normal.

Emjay

Executive Member
Well tweets, then a news conference, then a rally where each time Trump escalated the viciousness his racial rhetoric. The news cycle is still very much ongoing.

What on earth gives you that impression? I'm no more or less angry than normal.
Your sheer insanity. Anger is definitely an emotion that makes one abandon common sense. It's the only rational explanation. You should funnel that crazy into something constructive.

Status
Not open for further replies.