Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Your sheer insanity. Anger is definitely an emotion that makes one abandon common sense. It's the only rational explanation. You should funnel that crazy into something constructive.
What have I said that's insane?

konfab

Honorary Master
How did his rhetoric not talk about race? He repeatedly hammered the fact that Omar is Somalian, that she's an Alceida (lit) supporter and a terrorist and 9/11 sympathizer, that her home country is 'broken and crime-infested' and that she isn't welcome in the US. What else do you want? He attacked her nationality and her religion. It's 100% racial.
So he said that her home country is a $hithole - fact. It is more so that her family had to flee from it.

She didn't want to denounce Al-Qaeda.
Rep. Ilhan Omar refused to answer whether she supports the Islamist terrorist group al-Qaeda, at a press conference Monday.

“I will not dignify it with an answer because I know that every single Islamophobe, every single person who is hateful, who is driven by an ideology of ‘othering’ as this president is, rejoices in us responding to that and us defending ourselves,” Omar said.
https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/16/rep-ilhan-omar-refuses-denounce-al-qaeda-islamic-terrorism/

This is a game the left came up with. Trump is throwing it back at them:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/02/28/trump-won-t-denounce-kkk-support?ref=home

Oh, and targeting nationality of Americans isn't anything foreign to Omar.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/3/6/18251639/ilhan-omar-israel-anti-semitism-jews

And she is the politician who makes religion part of her core identity. Just like it is fair game to call out the 'pro-family' republicans who sleep around, it is fair game to criticise her totalitarian religion. She would have no problem saying, "As a Muslim X is bad and Y is good"

None of that stuff implies anything about race or racism.

Telling someone their home country is garbage isn't racist.
Telling someone that their religion is stupid isn't racist.

Last edited:

Emjay

Executive Member
Can someone maybe edit a pair of blinkers onto that avatar for cerebus? My photoshop skills leave a lot to be desired, and I think it's an important feature. Maybe even a Handmaid's Tale hoodie thing would do too. But then we would lose the effect of the fire, so maybe not such a great idea. The avatar does not represent any race, so at least that's spot on.

I am going to track now. I just loaded up Dada Life. At least I'll have something to keep me amused for a little while. :ROFL:

C4Cat

Executive Member
So he said that her home country is a $hithole - fact. It is more so that her family had to flee from it.

She didn't want to denounce Al-Qaeda.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/16/rep-ilhan-omar-refuses-denounce-al-qaeda-islamic-terrorism/

This is a game the left came up with. Trump is throwing it back at them:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/02/28/trump-won-t-denounce-kkk-support?ref=home

Oh, and targeting nationality of Americans isn't anything foreign to Omar.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/3/6/18251639/ilhan-omar-israel-anti-semitism-jews

And she is the politician who makes religion part of her core identity. Just like it is fair game to call out the 'pro-family' republicans who sleep around, it is fair game to criticise her totalitarian religion. She would have no problem saying, "As a Muslim X is bad and Y is good"

None of that stuff implies anything about race or racism.

Telling someone their home country is garbage isn't racist.
Telling someone that their religion is stupid isn't racist.
Maybe just check your facts.
https://www.factcheck.org/2019/07/trumps-false-claims-about-rep-ilhan-omar/

konfab

Honorary Master
She is simultaneously a local political organizer when it needs to be, but when she has to condemn something, she is a regular citizen.
Omar’s appearance as a local political organizer came on the heels of a deadly attackat a Kenyan mall by members of al-Shabab, a Somali Islamist militant group that declared its allegiance to al Qaeda in 2012.
Omar, Oct. 3, 2013: The last couple of days, we’re seeing huge interest in getting the community to condemn the acts of al-Shabab and the attack in Kenya. And I find that quite interesting, because you don’t see any other atrocities occur in any part of the world where you have the citizens asked to condemn the act. It does make sense if you have the president or some official to condemn something. But a regular citizen like myself to be asked to condemn an act that I am not part of, or to associate me with something that I have the same reaction to as anyone else, it’s blowing it out of proportion. …

cerebus

Honorary Master
She is simultaneously a local political organizer when it needs to be, but when she has to condemn something, she is a regular citizen.
Why would you need to ask someone to condemn an act that is completely unrelated to them? I do not understand why this is being required of Omar all the time. Do I as a white man unequivocally repudiate the Pittsburgh shooter? Well um sure....

AlmightyBender

Expert Member
Because that is nothing more than a fishing expedition. Notice that these demands are never placed on any other congressperson or senator. Only her. She declines to play the twisted game and you conclude that is support for terrorism? It is the same ignorance as when an American I met learned I'm from South Africa and they asked me if I knew another South African they had once met.

Did you know that Mark Meadows didn't out rite condemn the al-Shabab attacks publicly? Ditto for Bernie Sanders. Thus by your logic they both support those terrorists along with Omar. Must be the Illuminati. Surely?

buka001

Expert Member
Even Trump's friend Piers Morgan (the only person in the UK that Trump follows on twitter and the only one Trump allows to interview with when he visits the UK) is now calling the whole rally where they all cheered send her home as the most despicable moment in his presidency.

That rally was really touching. Talk about slippery slopes.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Because that is nothing more than a fishing expedition. Notice that these demands are never placed on any other congressperson or senator. Only her. She declines to play the twisted game and you conclude that is support for terrorism? It is the same ignorance as when an American I met learned I'm from South Africa and they asked me if I knew another South African they had once met.

Did you know that Mark Meadows didn't out rite condemn the al-Shabab attacks publicly? Ditto for Bernie Sanders. Thus by your logic they both support those terrorists along with Omar. Must be the Illuminati. Surely?
She follows a religion know for its terrorist acts. Most Muslim guys on this forum had no problem denouncing Isis. If we lived during the Crusades, I would have no problem saying I'm not part of those crazies. I can denounce any neo nazi now, as a weakling without his own culture and a idiotic hypocritical world view.

The only time she would have some explaining to do is if she actually support these terror groups, and see them as liberators.

AlmightyBender

Expert Member
Even Trump's friend Piers Morgan (the only person in the UK that Trump follows on twitter and the only one Trump allows to interview with when he visits the UK) is now calling the whole rally where they all cheered send her home as the most despicable moment in his presidency.

That rally was really touching. Talk about slippery slopes.
I bet Piers has a spontaneous case of TDS all of a sudden right?

Techne

Honorary Master
Lol, those snowflakes that support racial discrimination in the name of equality are shouting "racist" again. Bloody clowns:ROFL:

buka001

Expert Member
I bet Piers has a spontaneous case of TDS all of a sudden right?
Oh yeah. Next week he will write a column about how Trumps job numbers makes Trump the bestest ever.

Piers was called out by TheSecretBarrister on twitter for Piers continual failure to challenge Trump on various matters. Piers blocked the account, but looks like the message got through.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Oh yeah. Next week he will write a column about how Trumps job numbers makes Trump the bestest ever.

Piers was called out by TheSecretBarrister on twitter for Piers continual failure to challenge Trump on various matters. Piers blocked the account, but looks like the message got through.
What happened to him. The last time I saw Piers he was on a gun control mission for the lefties.

Temujin

Executive Member
More tolerant progressives... this gonna blow up in their(californias) faces if something happens to him or his family

Status
Not open for further replies.