Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

theratman

Executive Member
Just going to leave this here.

MRI of 20 week pregnant woman thanks to the iFIND project.

Can you not leave it someone where else? It's not really on topic and its just going to cause a pointless debate where no one is going to change their mind on the subject anyway.

Emjay

Executive Member
Can you not leave it someone where else? It's not really on topic and its just going to cause a pointless debate where no one is going to change their mind on the subject anyway.
Of everyone to get upset, I did not expect you at all. Does it make you uncomfortable? If it does not, I would be very surprised.

Oh, can the Regressive Left tell us if this is racist, or not? I am quite confused.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/18/democrats-threatened-deport-top-trump-aide-media-yawned/

The mainstream media can’t stop talking about how President Trump is a racist for tweeting that four Democrat members of Congress can “go back to where they came from.” But when Democrats threatened to deport naturalized U.S. citizen Sebastian Gorka over phony allegations, the media yawned.
The media has gone absolutely wild over these tweets. CNN even hosted white nationalist Richard Spencer to weigh in on them in an attempt to associate Trump with his odious views.
And, are CNN's "alt-right roots showing" for having Richard Spencer on their show?

Last edited:

Temujin

Executive Member
Meanwhile something something racists:giggle:

Majority Of Mexicans Want Central Americans Deported, Survey Finds
A new survey suggests that a majority of the Mexican population believe Central American migrants are a burden on the country and should be deported, expelling a narrative that they are sympathetic to illegal immigration.

Fifty-five percent of Mexicans believe the Central Americans who cross into their country to try to reach the U.S. should be sent back, according to a survey conducted by Mexico’s Reforma newspaper and the Washington Post. More than six-in-10 Mexicans also said immigrants are a burden on their government, taking jobs and benefits away from citizens.

In contrast, 33% of respondents in the Post-Reforma survey support the idea of letting Central Americans stay in Mexico temporarily until the U.S. determines whether to admit them or not. Only seven percent expressed support in offering them residency.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/17/mexicans-illegal-immigrants-deported/

greg0205

Honorary Master
Of everyone to get upset, I did not expect you at all.

Does it make you uncomfortable? If it does not, I would be very surprised.

Oh, can the Regressive Left tell us if this is racist, or not? I am quite confused.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/18/democrats-threatened-deport-top-trump-aide-media-yawned/

Oh, and are CNN's "alt-right roots showing" for having Richard Spencer on their show?
Your Gorka article fails to mention that there was an Hungarian arrest warrant, on weapons and ammunition charges, out for him at the time.

Are folk with criminal arrest warrants in their their countries of origin your idea of good immigrants?

Also, CNN was widely criticized for having Spencer on their air... Zucker seems to like the ratings ‘tho.

Emjay

Executive Member
Your Gorka article fails to mention that there was an Hungarian arrest warrant, on weapons and ammunition charges, out for him at the time.

Are folk with criminal arrest warrants in their their countries of origin your idea of good immigrants?

Also, CNN was widely criticized for having Spencer on their air... Zucker seems to like the ratings ‘tho.
Those charges were unspecified. Do dubious claims warrant throwing out a naturalized citizen?

When Omar is investigated for her fraud, then can we start talking about "sending her home"? Will it no longer be racial then?

And, you don't want to talk about Richard Spencer and CNN because they have already been criticized?

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
When Omar is investigated for her fraud, then can we start talking about "sending her home"? Will it no longer be racial then?
I heard they first need to get through the investigation on Obama's birth certificate.

theratman

Executive Member
Of everyone to get upset, I did not expect you at all. Does it make you uncomfortable? If it does not, I would be very surprised.
Hardly, my point wasn't to choose sides, given the history of the thread I don't see the point of starting up an issue that has been discussed to death with no one changing their views.

I would not be stating this in a thread that focuses on abortion.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Those charges were unspecified. Do dubious claims warrant throwing out a naturalized citizen?

And, you don't want to talk about Richard Spencer and CNN because they have already been criticized?

:thumbsup:
In addition to the Hungarian warrant, remember that one time in 2016 when the good Herr Doktor was arrested at Ronald Reagan airport for bringing a gun through security? I do. Good times.

Oh, and speaking of 'dubious claims', would you just look at who's company you're keeping while you're banging on the Omar drum...

Dinesh D'Souza, Rush Limbaugh, your pal Jack Posobiec obviously, Tucker Carlson, Jacob Wohl, Laura Loomer, Ali Alexander and Jack Burkman.

That rogues gallery is impressive Em; or utterly laughable. I think its impressively utterly laughable... Anyway...

When Donald Trump suggested on Wednesday that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) once married her own brother in an immigration fraud scheme, he demonstrated the remarkable degree to which even the most far-off corners of the right-wing internet can launch unproven, anonymous claims into the national political discourse.

The president had been asked by a reporter from the pro-Trump One America News Network about whether his administration was investigating Omar “for possibly marrying her brother.” In response, Trump hinted that “somebody” in the government was looking into the matter.

“There’s a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother,” Trump said. “I know nothing about it. I hear she was married to her brother.”

The remarks were the first Trump had ever uttered on Omar’s marriage. And they represented a remarkable—if not depressing—capstone for the unproven rumor, which has gained steam in the fever swamps for three years as Omar became one of the country’s most outspoken and controversial lawmakers.
Much more at --> How the Ilhan Omar Marriage Smear Went From Fever Swamp to Trump

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
Hardly, my point wasn't to choose sides, given the history of the thread I don't see the point of starting up an issue that has been discussed to death with no one changing their views.
I mean, yes, but, that's kind of all this thread is.

If this was some other N&CA topic I'd agree with you, but here it's just more of the same.

Emjay

Executive Member
In addition to the Hungarian warrant, remember that one time in 2016 when the good Herr Doktor was arrested at Ronald Reagan airport for bringing a gun through security? I do. Good times.

Oh, and speaking of 'dubious claims', would you just look at who's company you're keeping while you're banging on the Omar drum...

Dinesh D'Souza, Rush Limbaugh, your pal Jack Posobiec obviously, Tucker Carlson, Jacob Wohl, Laura Loomer, Ali Alexander and Jack Burkman.

That rogues gallery is impressive Em; or utterly laughable. I think its impressively utterly laughable... Anyway...

Much more at --> How the Ilhan Omar Marriage Smear Went From Fever Swamp to Trump
It's not only them talking about Ilham Omar. But I can understand you thinking why. There is also evidence she lied on her tax returns. But, whatever. This issue is not going away.

You still have not actually answered any of my questions, so this is fruitless.

Status
Not open for further replies.