Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
He didn't say that. But you are too emotional about this to have a reasonable discussion.
Is that so?

I would counter that you are too complicit to have a reasonable discussion. You'd forgive anything , and argue it was not racist no matter what he says.

The you'll tell people that are being too sensitive, and that they musnt fuss about it...because that's what will cause the problems.

rietrot

Honorary Master
The idea that the "true home" of coloured US citizens is not the USA is what is wrong with those tweets, has Trump ever told white US citizens to go back to their own countries?
Where do you get this crazy from? People in the US themselves identify with the idea of their "true home" and their origins so much so that they prefix American with it. As African-Americans, Mexican-American.

It's rather stupid, they should just identify as just American. Go and tell them to stop being racist.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
The idea that the "true home" of coloured US citizens is not the USA is what is wrong with those tweets, has Trump ever told white US citizens to go back to their own countries?
Apparently just a coincidence.

AlmightyBender

Expert Member
I would counter that you are too complicit to have a reasonable discussion. You'd forgive anything , and argue it was not racist no matter what he says.
This was exactly the point of my question earlier. Our forumite's lack of self awareness is jaw dropping, even for a troll. On the topic of racism he sets and impossibly high bar for Trump and sets an unreasonably low bar for Trumps opponents. This bias in itself is inherently racist as the topic is race.

Also fek off if you want to call me racist now for calling a racist a racist. We are not born yesterday and neither are you. The spin and rationalization after the fact is 100% transparent. Just own it, it is more honorable that way.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Yet that is precisely how it is used by the people who use it.
Yet that is precisely how it is used by the people who use it.
false and false, next

What threat you delusional idiot?
Oh the irony of your infantile name calling :ROFL:
The threat to personal property, security, limited resources. If you can't see that you are simply too biased / stupid to see it.

Didn't read the link from Bush did you?
Why would I? Fahk Bush, and ANYONE else who can't understand basic economics.

greg0205

Honorary Master
He didn't say that. But you are too emotional about this to have a reasonable discussion.
He literally picked up his phone, typed the words, “”Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from...” and “Why don’t they go back...”

And pressed send.

The tweets are still up now...

rietrot

Honorary Master
This was exactly the point of my question earlier. Our forumite's lack of self awareness is jaw dropping, even for a troll. On the topic of racism he sets and impossibly high bar for Trump and sets an unreasonably low bar for Trumps opponents. This bias in itself is inherently racist as the topic is race.

Also fek off if you want to call me racist now for calling a racist a racist. We are not born yesterday and neither are you. The spin and rationalization after the fact is 100% transparent. Just own it, it is more honorable that way.
So it is an impossibly high bar to expect that we don't call people racist when they didn't actually do or say anything racist? Lol.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master

Ja, you are clearly a racist. Go sit at the back of the bus where you belong.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Ja, you are clearly a racist. Go sit at the back of the bus where you belong.
Another great example of how bad the struggle really was. I can't imagine the horror of having to sit at the back of the bus. Those were priced seats growing up, the best and farthest away from adult/teacher supervision when I was growing up.

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
What about that?
They must go back to where they came from like all other illegal criminals that aren't wanted in the US.

Starting with the illegal colonisation of the US - illegals not allowed.

Followed by those fleeing religious persecution - God forbid you flee persecution in your home country! Go back!

Next came those fleeing the English Civil War - again God forbid you flee war in your home country! Go back!

More successive waves of immigrants fleeing persecution.

Some immigrants looking for a better life - oops this clearly excludes Mexicans or anyone else looking for a better opportunity for themselves.

Definitely all not welcome.

There were the British convicts who were shipped over - ironically the most 'legal' of all the immigrants with actual paperwork and records, but criminals are not welcome!

Even more ironically the 'Know Nothing' Party was formed in 1850 on anti-immigration views.

The Irish fled the Great Famine - whoops nope not welcome if life is **** in your home country! Go back!

In an astonishingly foresighted move the first Federal Immigration act was to ban Asian immigrants.

Italians, Swedes and Norwegians fled poverty in Europe in the early 1900's - but clearly the Italians at least, felt unwelcome in the US because about half of them returned to Italy (good riddance!).

In 1921 Congress realised that they REALLY didn't want all these immigrants and so passed the Emergency Quota act which restricted immigration to no more than 2% of nationalities in the 1890 census.

There was great opposition to the New Immigration (1880 - 1930 largely through Ellis Island) because the new immigrants lacked the political, social, and occupational skills needed to successfully assimilate into American culture. So yeah all of you can just turn and go right back through Ellis Island and go home too. You weren't even welcome in the first place!

Emjay

Executive Member
They must go back to where they came from like all other illegal criminals that aren't wanted in the US.

Starting with the illegal colonisation of the US - illegals not allowed.

Followed by those fleeing religious persecution - God forbid you flee persecution in your home country! Go back!

Next came those fleeing the English Civil War - again God forbid you flee war in your home country! Go back!

More successive waves of immigrants fleeing persecution.

Some immigrants looking for a better life - oops this clearly excludes Mexicans or anyone else looking for a better opportunity for themselves.

Definitely all not welcome.

There were the British convicts who were shipped over - ironically the most 'legal' of all the immigrants with actual paperwork and records, but criminals are not welcome!

Even more ironically the 'Know Nothing' Party was formed in 1850 on anti-immigration views.

The Irish fled the Great Famine - whoops nope not welcome if life is **** in your home country! Go back!

In an astonishingly foresighted move the first Federal Immigration act was to ban Asian immigrants.

Italians, Swedes and Norwegians fled poverty in Europe in the early 1900's - but clearly the Italians at least, felt unwelcome in the US because about half of them returned to Italy (good riddance!).

In 1921 Congress realised that they REALLY didn't want all these immigrants and so passed the Emergency Quota act which restricted immigration to no more than 2% of nationalities in the 1890 census.

There was great opposition to the New Immigration (1880 - 1930 largely through Ellis Island) because the new immigrants lacked the political, social, and occupational skills needed to successfully assimilate into American culture. So yeah all of you can just turn and go right back through Ellis Island and go home too. You weren't even welcome in the first place!
Rages against racial statement, then goes on to make one herself. :rolleyes:

I guess all those politicians telling white SAffers they should be driven back into the sea or to go "home" is not then racist, ZoomZoom?

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
Rages against racial statement, then goes on to make one herself. :rolleyes:

I guess all those politicians telling white SAffers they should be driven back into the sea or to go "home" is not then racist, ZoomZoom?
Don't chime in mid-way in a conversation and yap on if you don't know what went before. Go back. FOLLOW THE THREAD.

AlmightyBender

Expert Member
He's wrong because leftist anti-racism is anti-cohesive, and anyone attempting to build any kind of nationalism or team spirit while including that sort of poison in one's community is bound to be a disaster.

So we don't listen to what the crazy leftists have to say about making the nation "inclusive" or whatever, because it's just a fscking pack of empty virtue signalling lies.

Dumbasses like French haven't gotten the memo yet, perhaps one day they will, but until then, nothing they really have to say about politics is worth paying attention to.
You misunderstand what inclusive means. It is not unconditional but instead based on merit and reasoning. This is different to previous philosophies that excluded based on arbitrary stuff like race and gender for which the recipients of discrimination have zero choice, control or agency to change. You want the actual poison of racism to be included, but actually no. Racists can fek off.

Being ostracized by society for being racist is a reasonable and deserved outcome. Your actions determine the outcome. You have a choice. You are in control.

Your whole outrage and call of hypocrisy is based on a false premise and strawman that the left is supposed to be tolerant and inclusive of EVERYTHING. This is wrong and a misrepresentation of our views and values. So please stop this nonsense concept and instead debate on the merits. Go ahead and justify why racism should be tolerated. Good luck with that.

Emjay

Executive Member
Don't chime in mid-way in a conversation and yap on if you don't know what went before. Go back. FOLLOW THE THREAD.
I know exactly what went on. You are only going to set yourself alight by trying to fight fire with fire. It also makes you look like a massive hypocrite.

Oh, and ZoomZoom, please tell us how colonization was illegal? Can you please explain to us under what laws it would have been illegal?

cerebus

Honorary Master
Another great example of how bad the struggle really was. I can't imagine the horror of having to sit at the back of the bus. Those were priced seats growing up, the best and farthest away from adult/teacher supervision when I was growing up.
You're just riding this horse all the way aren't you?