Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Pitbull

Verboten
In Hitlers extreme view it was central to German Nationalism, as he viewed Jews as non-citizens and not part of the German Nation. Hence he chose to exclude them from his Nationalist views as he repeatedly said that the Jewish people were to blame for all the problems in Germany. They were holding Germany back. they were restricting the German nation.
I think Gingerbeardman hit the hammer on the head with his post. You are trying to Lump Racism which was part and parcel of Nazism and try and link it to Nationalism.

Nazism and Nationalism are two completely different things.

One can be 100% for one's country and fellow citizens without race playing a roll in nationalism. Not so when it comes to Nazism. The libtards want's it to be Nazism as it will play right into their hands and bring Black/Spanish people into the picture as victims, which it's not.

Citizens and Country first, rest second. Irrespective of race - Nationalism.

Pitbull

Verboten
Pitbulls post saying what the Nazis did 1930/1940 had nothing to do with nationalism.

It was pretty much because of Hitlers Nationalism that the Nazis did what they did.
No, the Nationalism part of German is perfectly fine. It's the race part of Nazism which the world had an issue with. What is the first thing you think of when you think of WWII?

I rest my case your honor!

buka001

Expert Member
I said it earlier, they are ignoring the obvious in order to further their agenda. Libtards be libtarding :D
You ignore obvious quotations, acts and behaviours of Hitler and the Nazis to further your agenda. So yeah keep going.

Pitbull

Verboten
You ignore obvious quotations, acts and behaviours of Hitler and the Nazis to further your agenda. So yeah keep going.
You are the one who supplied Nazism in 8 steps, but completely ignore point 4 as it doesn't fit you comparison.

Nationalism is not, will not and can never be racism. Once you add race as a measuring stick it's Nazism. No idea how you compare the two. It's like saying a Philips and a Flat screw is exactly the same...

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
Yeah, but according to GBM, the nationalism Candace is espousing is the nice nationalism.
Meh. Think she's a daft troll. I expect she's being well paid for it.
You know, if you watched the video I posted right at the start, you'd see that ethnic nationalism was one of four or five varieties that was mentioned.

truman19

You are the one who supplied Nazism in 8 steps, but completely ignore point 4 as it doesn't fit you comparison.

Nationalism is not, will not and can never be racism. Once you add race as a measuring stick it's Nazism. No idea how you compare the two. It's like saying a Philips and a Flat screw is exactly the same...
Sorry but that's just farking stupid

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
The one with the agenda here is you, who apparently cannot stand the idea of nationalism being discussed without Hitler being brought into the conversation.

Pitbull

Verboten
You know, if you watched the video I posted right at the start, you'd see that ethnic nationalism was one of four or five varieties that was mentioned.
They are trying their best to link it to racism. That will suit their narrative. They can't comprehend how countrymen can be loyal to their country and their citizens and not be racist. It's doing their head in...

Pitbull

Verboten
Sorry but that's just farking stupid
In context to the discussion it's true. And you are 100% right it's farking stupid.

Why the need to link Nationalism to anything other than being 100% country and citizens (irrespective of race)?

buka001

Expert Member
That's the exact point that Candace was making with her statement.
Yeah then she blew it by referencing Hitler in the sense that as long as he kept it within the borders of Germany, it would have been OK.

I doubt her historical ignorance has heard of programs such as T4 Aktion, which were all centred on people within Germany at its outset.

Cray

Honorary Master
The one with the agenda here is you, who apparently cannot stand the idea of nationalism being discussed without Hitler being brought into the conversation.
So why not bring up some other examples of nationalists, if you don't want people to talk about Hitler why not mention the good examples that represent the kind of nationalism that you all think is a good thing?

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
Yeah then she blew it by referencing Hitler in the sense that as long as he kept it within the borders of Germany, it would have been OK.
Well, in the sense that she's using nationalism as a bulwark against globalism, that point is perfectly valid to raise. You don't think she secretly harbours white supremacist ambitions, do you? :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

I doubt her historical ignorance has heard of programs such as T4 Aktion, which were all centred on people within Germany at its outset.
Jirre dude, you've got such a hard-on for this straw man you should just marry it already.

truman19

Is that what we're discussing here?

Or are some libtards trying to compare nationalism to Nazism?
Jesus Christ!

Nazism IS nationalism,it may not fall under all types of nationalism but it certainly does fall under others hence it IS nationalism

Gingerbeardman

Expert Member
So why not bring up some other examples of nationalists, if you don't want people to talk about Hitler why not mention the good examples that represent the kind of nationalism that you all think is a good thing?
I did. I told you to read John Stuart Mill and to watch the video interview of Jeffrey Tucker, where he goes into depth on the topic. It is possible to have liberal nationalism, you know. :rolleyes:

buka001

Expert Member
I think Gingerbeardman hit the hammer on the head with his post. You are trying to Lump Racism which was part and parcel of Nazism and try and link it to Nationalism.

Nazism and Nationalism are two completely different things.

One can be 100% for one's country and fellow citizens without race playing a roll in nationalism. Not so when it comes to Nazism. The libtards want's it to be Nazism as it will play right into their hands and bring Black/Spanish people into the picture as victims, which it's not.

Citizens and Country first, rest second. Irrespective of race - Nationalism.
Not me.

Hitler associated race with Nationalism.

That was demonstrated on point 4, which you think I ignored???!. I included that because that shows how Nationalism can be used to promote evil ideologies. He did it for Germany. He said the Jews were holding the rise of German nationalism back, so it was imperative that for German Nationalism to prosper, he needed to get rid of the Jewish people.

Pitbull

Verboten
Jesus Christ!

Nazism IS nationalism,it may not fall under all types of nationalism but it certainly does fall under others hence it IS nationalism
You can scream, swear jump up and down as much as you like. Nazism has it's own definition for a reason... but alas...