Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

cerebus

Honorary Master
That's on her. It was a stupid comparison. You guys now playing along with it makes it even worse and it reflects on you more than her.
Well, your own personal endorsement of the term does nothing to advance the dissociation between nationalism and racism, I'm sorry to say.

Cray

Honorary Master
Do you really think a black woman like Candace Owens is trying to promote racism when she speaks in defence of nationalism and Trump's MAGA movement? Really?
Are you suggesting that black people can't be racist? Towards Latino's for example? I don't think she is promoting racism but her skin colour shouldn't be an automatic defense.

Well, your own personal endorsement of the term does nothing to advance the dissociation between nationalism and racism, I'm sorry to say.
What endorsement? Nationalism? There is fark all wrong with Nationalism, no matter how hard you guys try...

Are you suggesting that black people can't be racist? Towards Latino's for example?
Why would a black racist run interference for Hitler? Unless you think she's secretly plotting the beginnings of the African reich in America with 10% of the national population, this is a non-starter.

As GBM has already stated,there are multiple types of nationalism,Are you referring to ALL types of nationalism?
I refer to Nationalism. You can try and spin it any different way you want or put it into different brackets. Being patriotic about one's country and wanting the best for it is not wrong and never will be.

Last edited:

rietrot

Honorary Master
So nothing about the creation of the pure Aryan race and the demonization of Jews as real German nationals?
That wasn't the goal from the start just a side show for blaming all of Germany's problems on the Jews. It started with with Germany struggling to repay war reparations and hyperinflation and general poverty and the social programs to address that. Hitler was basically a Malema or a Ocasio-Cortez promising the people the world and the Germans were efficient and effective enough to really try and take it.

cerebus

Honorary Master
I refer to Nationalism. You can try and spin it any different way you want or put it into different brackets. Being patriotic about one's country and wanting the best for it is not wrong and never will be.
Patriotism is not nationalism.

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Did he or did he not compare Nationalism to Nazism?

I think he did and that makes my point 100% valid. Irrespective of what stupid justification you clowns try and put into it :D
Still dont know the conversation came about because Candice made the Nazi comparisons, calls others clowns :ROFL:

Still dont know the conversation came about because Candice made the Nazi comparisons, calls others clowns :ROFL:
Your assumption is wrong. But it happens if you read only every 3rd page I guess ;) I know about the Owens discussion... Doesn't change a thing in relation to the discussion here. But I know you already have a comprehension problem... not even bothering me :D

rietrot

Honorary Master
Patriotism is not nationalism.
There isn't much of a difference.
patriotism

/ˈpeɪtrɪətɪz(ə)m/

noun

the quality of being patriotic; devotion to and vigorous support for one's country.

"a highly decorated officer of unquestionable integrity and patriotism"

synonyms:nationalism, patriotic sentiment, allegiance/loyalty to one's country, loyalism; More
lol

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Your assumption is wrong. But it happens if you read only every 3rd page I guess ;) I know about the Owens discussion... Doesn't change a thing in relation to the discussion here. But I know you already have a comprehension problem... not even bothering me :D
So why are you whining about libtards making comparisons with Hitler when it was Candice Owens that made the comparison? You rarely gather the necessary understanding of a discussion and more often than not choose to rush in, calling a bunch of people different names, its childish and tiresome.

So why are you whining about libtards making comparisons with Hitler when it was Candice Owens that made the comparison? You rarely gather the necessary understanding of a discussion and more often than not choose to rush in, calling a bunch of people different names, its childish and tiresome.
Whining?

Pointing out the stupidity by the libtards ignoring the fact that it's completely two different things. She is stupid, however makes the libtards even more stupid tbh :D

I can't be arsed about your feels. report the posts if you want /care

Whining?

Pointing out the stupidity by the libtards ignoring the fact that it's completely two different things. She is stupid, however makes the libtards even more stupid tbh :D

I can't be arsed about your feels. report the posts if you want /care
She's like a right-wing version of AOC. I guess that would make her a red-pilled libtard. :unsure: