Donald J. Trump: President of the USA Part III Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

access

Executive Member
I noticed a trend of people dodging uncomfortable questions r giving stupid answers, which will it be today!?!

/spins wheel of fortune
ok lawl, just to give you some examples. since i am so progressive.

blm
lgbtqp
bee

all you need to do is know what they are about(see list of ideologies within the link given) to understand who they are against. unless of course you deny those pushing their ideologies on the opposite side is not in direct competition to theirs.

funny thing is, you also think advertising and social media giants are not pushing agendas. meanwhile their staff have admitted it, video recordings have been exposed. they are actively removing one sides expressions while allowing the others.

this is like trying to explain to someone how a ball bounces but they refuse to accept that a ball exists in the first place.

cerebus

Honorary Master
ok lawl, just to give you some examples. since i am so progressive.

blm
lgbtqp
bee

all you need to do is know what they are about(see list of ideologies within the link given) to understand who they are against. unless of course you deny those pushing their ideologies on the opposite side is not in direct competition to theirs.

funny thing is, you also think advertising and social media giants are not pushing agendas. meanwhile their staff have admitted it, video recordings have been exposed. they are actively removing one sides expressions while allowing the others.

this is like trying to explain to someone how a ball bounces but they refuse to accept that a ball exists in the first place.
Funny thing is, it sounds as if you're fighting on the same team

access

Executive Member
Funny thing is, it sounds as if you're fighting on the same team
i have mainly been arguing the existence of these things which is constantly denied.

i dont agree with them, i can just see what their on about. both sides.

imo the correct way is somewhere down the middle, it doesnt have to be all or nothing.

Techne

Honorary Master
Regressives being regressive and the cuckservatives will cuck as usual. Just like all the other mental illnesses and stupid liberal ideas, this trajectory should be the same:
Part 1: Only right wing nut conservatards think pedophilia (insert any other dumb liberal idea) will ever be accepted.

Part 2: Mmm, maybe it is good to be open minded about these things. People used to think abortion was a bad thing.

Part 3: Hey look, that society has had it for years and those people can live as healthy individuals as part of a society. But our backwards conservatard society is not ready for it.

Part 4: Of course I am in favour of it. It was actually in the constitution all the time. Besides, only right wing conservatards oppose it.

Part 5: You are going to jail for opposing it you far right extremist bigot.

I think we are in stage 2 to 3 now.

access

Executive Member
Regressives being regressive and the cuckservatives will cuck as usual. Just like all the other mental illnesses and stupid liberal ideas, this trajectory should be the same:
Part 1: Only right wing nut conservatards think pedophilia (insert any other dumb liberal idea) will ever be accepted.

Part 2: Mmm, maybe it is good to be open minded about these things. People used to think abortion was a bad thing.

Part 3: Hey look, that society has had it for years and those people can live as healthy individuals as part of a society. But our backwards conservatard society is not ready for it.

Part 4: Of course I am in favour of it. It was actually in the constitution all the time. Besides, only right wing conservatards oppose it.

Part 5: You are going to jail for opposing it you far right extremist bigot.

I think we are in stage 2 to 3 now.
that seems like the way things go. makes me feel a bit queasy thinking about it.

cerebus

Honorary Master
I'm kind of disappointed to see Jay Inslee step out of the race. By the time I started paying attention to him I realized he had a lot to say and some excellent proposals.

cerebus

Honorary Master
i have mainly been arguing the existence of these things which is constantly denied.

i dont agree with them, i can just see what their on about. both sides.

imo the correct way is somewhere down the middle, it doesnt have to be all or nothing.
So you see a group of Neo-Nazi murderers and terrorists assembled under a white power banner and your first thought is, they're protesting PC culture. Well you're probably right; in between fantasies of Jewish extermination and curb stomping blacks and bombing gay clubs I'd imagine they have a bone to pick with BEE and gender pronouns.

cerebus

Honorary Master

U.S. created 501,000 fewer jobs since 2018 than previously reported, new figures show

Turns out hiring wasn’t nearly as strong in 2018 and early 2019 as the government initially reported — by about a half-million jobs.

The economy had about 501,000 fewer jobs as of March 2019 than the Bureau of Labor Statistics initially calculated in its survey of business establishments. That’s the largest revision since the waning stages of the Great Recession in 2009.

access

Executive Member
So you see a group of Neo-Nazi murderers and terrorists assembled under a white power banner and your first thought is, they're protesting PC culture. Well you're probably right; in between fantasies of Jewish extermination and curb stomping blacks and bombing gay clubs I'd imagine they have a bone to pick with BEE and gender pronouns.
o_O

holy ****ing ****. one small step for man, one giant leap for cerebus

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
And this was before he embraced being called the King of Israel and the Messiah. Usually people who yell about not being able to buy Greenland and being kings go to the looney bin.

Not overtly, that's why Trump is so indirect. It's a dog whistle to antisemites though.
I think it's pretty clearly anti-Semitic to expect American Jews to have loyalty towards Israel - a foreign country.

“I mean, we’re liable to wake up one morning and Donald, if he were president, would have nuked Denmark. That’s not the temperament of a leader to keep this country safe.”
It's been pretty fascinating seeing all the negative stuff the Republican presidential candidates in 2016 said about Trump being true, and they're just become even more zealous cultists for him.

Pompeo in 2016:

"Trump would be an authoritarian president who ignored our Constitution,"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So... basically Xarog's kinda guy then? Can we expect him to start posting Root's mad ravings here?

I must admit, Trump makes it very hard to support him.
Sincere question - why would you want to? Even if you want to rail against Democrats and liberals to your heart's content, which you still can, you don't have to support Trump. Just because Republicans in the US have morphed into an incoherent, authoritarian cult, doesn't mean you have to go along with it.

There are plenty of conservatives in the US who are quite consistent and principled and detest Trump, precisely because they're principled and consistent. Tom Nichols, Rick Wilson, Andrew Eggers, Charlie Sykes etc.

Ok, so just wondering, how far do guys actually have to fall behind in society before any of their grievances can be considered legitimate even if their responses to those grievances might not be? Or is it simply the case that losers deserve what they get when they weren't clever enough to transform pussified left-wing soyboys?
Perhaps you could spend some of your time advocating on behalf of policies and politicians that would make their lives better instead of constantly running interference for the people that is making their lives worse? Just a thought.

I know this 'actually I'm a leftist' charade of yours is razor-thin, but it would make it seem a little more convincing.

i am saying actions have consequences. if you think you can run around spewing what ever hate or detriment without any consequence you are deluded.
Oh cool, so who do we blame for antifa's actions?

Oohhh so more blaming the left for right wing violence. Nice. Either it's nobody's fault at all, or it's the fault of the left, when white supremacist psychopaths load up on guns and take out a mall full of Hispanics. :thumbsup:
Notice the excuses for perpetrators of right wing violence. Not their fault, 'they're just pushing back', left is being too mean, pc and hurt fee-fees is causing it. Antifa chucks milkshakes? Apocalypse is on the horizon.

If you actually were just impartial and open to other people you might learn that most of our views are not very different at all. We all in the end want the same things,
On a lot of things, probably. :)

Emjay said:
yet you always ascribe beliefs to an underlying 'isim.
So, like gratuitous labeling of cultural marxism and SJWs?

I wonder if some of the reasons trans people commit suicide because right wing nut jobs think they are an aberration and demonise them at all cost, because of the baseless fear propagated by right wing nut jobs who think because some guy or girl has decided to be someone else this somehow will affect them?
It basically is. The evidence shows that it's relentless stigmatisation, demonisation and harassment (including out of jobs, school etc.) that causes the problems. If transgender people grow up with a loving and supportive environment, they're not too dissimilar to the rest of the population. They're humans, who knew!

1 cake shop ... lets bring down an entire movement that has developed over decades and decades ... 1 cake shop means all gay people are like that!

1 perverted person who is illegitamtely riding on the coat tails of the cause for trans to live out his sexual fantasies ... yeah lets bring down the entire trans movement and paint them all with the same brush.

Yip thanks for adding to my point that it is an over reaction.
That was quite a spectacular self-own.

Pretty much actually. You framing the problem like that indicates that you cannot think of gay people as individuals.

You protect individual rights, and *magically* you protect the actual rights of everyone. There shouldn't be gay rights, woman's rights, men's rights etc.

Except the modern left doesn't like this concept very much, because it means that their entire world view (class conflict) has no relevance.
What do you think the reason is that conservatives have never actually supported that in practice and have always pushed for discriminatory legislation?

Have you heard of dragqueen story time? Literally some of them are convicted pedophiles telling "children" stories to kids.
Children younger than 18 can be operated on and their gender changed? Las time I checked, I need to be 18 years old before I can drink or smoke.
Gay pride, more like gay lust if you've seen some of those awful parades.

But yes, it's "Only 1 person"
Which part of this is supposed to convince us that it's not just yet another histrionic moral panic? As was gay rights, women getting the vote, etc.

Wouldn't go so far as to say they've been indoctrinated by YouTube channels though. The channels simply affirm what the person already believes. The issue is people use these channels as their source of info, and all these channels do is pander to their left / right audiences.
Not quite. The recommendation algorithm has a pretty powerful role to play in what kind of rabbit hole people can fall down.

And for a lot of young people who grow up with the internet - YouTube, Facebook etc. - being their locus for information and learning, it can be hugely damaging.

The Making of a YouTube Radical
YouTube, The Great Radicalizer

Yes there are backwards 3rd world countries that have arcane laws. These have been in place for ever irrespective of any Cultural Marxism protests.

From your link -
Wanna guess where child marriage is a problem in the US? Not the lib elite states. Missouri, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, etc.

Last edited:

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
I'm kind of disappointed to see Jay Inslee step out of the race. By the time I started paying attention to him I realized he had a lot to say and some excellent proposals.
It is a bit unfortunate, but the field is just too crowded. And if primary voters think they're getting what he's offering elsewhere they won't pick him.

He's been instrumental in elevating climate change, though. That's worth its weight in gold in this campaign. And hopefully some of the other candidates pick up his proposals, cos they are great and comprehensive.

Good exit interview here.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Don't think I've ever seen so many quotes in one post!
Figured it's better than making a bunch of smaller ones! The alert system is cool, though, so people can just pick out the response to their post and don't have to wade through everything.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
lol, of course.

Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders is joining Fox News as a contributor, following Former communications director Hope Hicks who joined Fox Corporation as chief spokesperson, and Raj Shah who also recently joined Fox Corp.

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
This picture says alot about what I have been saying about the rise of white supremacist terrorists.

In it we have -

James Reardon - Arrested by FBI for threatening to shoot up a synagogue.
James Fields - killed Heather Hayer
Taylor Wilson - Amtrak train terrorist

Where are they? Unite the Right rally.

What flag do they wave - Identity Evropa.

Who are they?

Has Ted Cruze asked that they be labelled as a terrorist organisation
Jesus. I know it's not polite to laugh, but they're such fukkin dweebs.
Look at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.