Donald Trump is getting fact checked on Twitter, and he is not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

konfab

Honorary Master
I thought Trump was going to be 'the most transparent' and 'had nothing to hide', and 'he would definitely release them after the audit'

Oh wait.

View attachment 933389
I am not surprised you ignored the word "voluntarily". It would be an affront to your very being if you actually understood what that word meant.

Randhir

Honorary Master
I am not surprised you ignored the word "voluntarily". It would be an affront to your very being if you actually understood what that word meant.
But if Trump was so set on releasing them why wouldn't it be voluntary?

Either he lied about wanting to release them, or he lied about the IRS not releasing them under audit, which is it?

1602792551305.png

Sure seems like he wants to release them right? Isn't that the essence of it being voluntary?

Or did Emperor Snowflake lie about wanting to release them?

konfab

Honorary Master

Either he lied about wanting to release them, or he lied about the IRS not releasing them under audit, which is it?

View attachment 933399

Sure seems like he wants to release them right? Isn't that the essence of it being voluntary?

He lied about is intention to release them. That doesn't mean that the NYT now has the legal authority to release them.

Just like all progressives lie when they tell their electorate that they will get free healthcare. Free healthcare, being paid for by money taken from other people at the barrel of a gun.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
BWHAHAHAHAHA the Orange cockwomble snollygoster dotard will NOT sue NYT for exposing his tax fraud and the reason why he's under a tax audit.

Donald Trump Would Have Trouble Winning a Suit Over The Times’s Tax Article

More than 20 years ago, a surreptitious recording of a cellphone conversation arrived at a Pennsylvania radio station. A federal law made it illegal to broadcast such recordings, but the radio station aired it anyway.

The case reached the United States Supreme Court, which in 2001 ruled for the radio station. Legal experts say the decision, Bartnicki v. Vopper, powerfully undermines Donald J. Trump’s claim that The New York Times can be held liable for publishing parts of his tax returns.

Kieppie

Expert Member
View attachment 933477

Conservatives just never deal with facts do they?
Wouldn't know since I'm not one and neither are any others on this site (Don't believe we have US members)

But I'm glad you follow Trump so closely. I haven't really paid much attention to him prior to his stint on the Apprentice, much like most normal people.

But you just proved my point. His lies is his own. It has nothing to do with a party.

Now with that out of the way lets get back to a twitter related topic and how the throttling of the NYPost article is a bad policy.

Randhir

Honorary Master
Wouldn't know since I'm not one and neither are any others on this site (Don't believe we have US members)

But I'm glad you follow Trump so closely. I haven't really paid much attention to him prior to his stint on the Apprentice, much like most normal people.
:laugh: Quick Google is 'following closely'. Conservative logic. You can't even check on something with asserting it to be true. No wonder you're a Conservative.

But you just proved my point. His lies is his own. It has nothing to do with a party.
Not really a conservative. Was a democrat most of his life, so the lies would apply to them more.
:X3: :ROFL:

Kieppie

Expert Member
:laugh: Quick Google is 'following closely'.
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Googling does not impart understanding. So well done.

Conservative logic. You can't even check on something with asserting it to be true. No wonder you're a Conservative.
Saying the same thing over and over doesn't make it true. It seems I need to spell out everything clearly to avoid confusion. I'll just lump you in with the Tyson category.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Now the Christians are joining social media and blocking the Orange Snollygoster.

Christians blast Trump in new ad: ‘The days of using our faith for your benefit are over’

A Christian activist group is calling President Donald Trump an opportunistic hypocrite.

The “Not Our Faith” Super PAC, whose advisers include former Obama campaign faith adviser Michael Wear and former Rep. Tom Delay (R-TX) aide Autumn Vandehei, has launched a six-figure TV and digital ad campaign targeting Christian votes, reported Huffington Post.

“Mr. President, the days of using our faith for your benefit are over,” the ad says. “We know you need the support of Christians like us to win this election. But you can’t have it.”

Kieppie

Expert Member
Or maybe just don't lie? Oh wait. Conservative.

My bad.
Ok let me make it easy for you.

You didn't know about Trumps political affiliations before I posted. So you posted your false opinion about him lying being related to conservatism.

I make a facetious post to highlight this stupid connection. It was broadly based on this "In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat".

So no from the get go the point was that there is no link between his lies and conservatives or liberals. It gets old quickly when false stereotypes are used like lying conservatives or retarded leftist. If you failed to grasp that blame the short message format.

If you truly believe that then it's pointless to try and educate you, hence Tyson bucket

PS reply on the Twitter throttling topic

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill

View attachment 933399

He's been lying about the audit excuse since 2016, at least.

In a statement Friday, the IRS said that federal privacy rules prohibit the agency from discussing individual tax matters, but “nothing prevents individuals from sharing their own tax information.”
Also:

All of the information The Times obtained was provided by sources with legal access to it.
Lie upon lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.