Donald Trump is getting fact checked on Twitter, and he is not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randhir

Honorary Master
You didn't know about Trumps political affiliations before I posted.
Says who? A quick Google to confirm what I knew means I didn't know? My god, conservatives really don't like facts or fact-checking, do they?

I make a facetious post to highlight this stupid connection. It was broadly based on this "In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat".
Oh so Mr " I haven't really paid much attention to him prior to his stint on the Apprentice, much like most normal people. " actually has a 2004 interview with Trump memorised :ROFL: :ROFL:

Or did you actually do some research and still wasn't able to count the number of years he was a Republican? :X3:

So no from the get go the point was that there is no link between his lies and conservatives or liberals.
Not really a conservative. Was a democrat most of his life, so the lies would apply to them more.

Except when you do it hey? :ROFL:

Correct. You did not make any actual claim though you were just talking out of your ass. I'm not going to fact check farts.
Oh but Trumpie... You did. You put forward an easily refuted lie. Par for the course with conservatives.

Last edited:

Randhir

Honorary Master
Sheesh you really are a moron. aren't you.
Oh, now it's the 'it was sarcasm' angle :ROFL: What BS. You lied, or you were wrong, and now you want to call someone else a moron because you didn't have your facts straight.

I guess it's true far-leftist and critical thinking don't mix.
Lmao. 'Trump was a Democrat most of his life' counts as critical thinking to you, no wonder you're Conservative.

Kieppie

Expert Member
Oh, now it's the 'it was sarcasm' angle :ROFL: What BS. You lied, or you were wrong, and now you want to call someone else a moron because you didn't have your facts straight.
I told you already, when I tried to make it easy for you to understand, that the whole point was to highlight you're asinine comment. That is the reason I replied to Abzo that "a pointless comment deserves a pointless comment" That same comment of yours contained zero facts just opinion. So yes that makes you a moron for not understanding.

You're still ignoring the Twitter block. Oh but no that would require actual effort. Not replying to more off-topic replies by you. So lets see if you fulfill the WaPo article's requirements of a far-leftist by what you do next.

Randhir

Honorary Master
that the whole point was to highlight you're asinine comment. So yes that makes you a moron for not understanding.
:X3: Calls others a moron but doesn't know how to English :ROFL: Lemme guess, more sarcasm?

Oh but no that would require actual effort.
Effort like actually checking my facts instead of spewing lies like the below?

Not really a conservative. Was a democrat most of his life, so the lies would apply to them more.
:ROFL:

greg0205

Honorary Master

Lmao. 'Trump was a Democrat most of his life' counts as critical thinking to you, no wonder you're Conservative.
Kieppie is the reverse-engineering gift that keeps on giving.

He can't help himself jumping in without a thought to facts, or checking if his own house is in order first.

When you call him on it, he spends the next hour trying to reverse-engineer everything he said and everything you said to try prove he's not a wholly owned subsidiary of Randhir (Pty) Ltd.

It's comical in a cringe-comedy kinda way.

Randhir

Honorary Master

He can't help himself jumping in without a thought to facts, or checking if his own house is in order first.

When you call him on it, he spends the next hour trying to reverse-engineer everything he said and everything you said to try prove he's not a wholly owned subsidiary or Randhir (Pty) Ltd.

it's comical in a cringe-comedy kinda way.
Oh is it another Xanon?

This is quite comical, first his lie was a result of not paying attention, then something about knowing a fact not imparting understanding (?), then it was this I had a false opinion even though I showed him to be lying (??), then it was sarcasm :laugh:

greg0205

Honorary Master
Oh is it another Xanon?

This is quite comical, first his lie was a result of not paying attention, then something about knowing a fact not imparting understanding (?), then it was this I had a false opinion even though I showed him to be lying (??), then it was sarcasm :laugh:
LOL

Yeah, he's a real-life version of this twitter classic:

Kieppie

Expert Member
Effort like actually checking my facts instead of spewing lies like the below?
Well done you meet the WaPo criteria for far-leftist troll.

You're still ignoring the Twitter blocking of news. , but don't bother you probably won't have much to say about it.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Well done you meet the WaPo criteria for far-leftist troll.

You're still ignoring the Twitter blocking of news. , but don't bother you probably won't have much to say about it.
@Randhir

This is the change-of-subject post that generally marks the end of the reverse engineering attempt.

greg0205

Honorary Master
You posted that already Greggy boy. Ironically enough you also deflect off of topics, but at least you engage most of the time. So a few steps above Randhir

Maturity shining through at last? *Gasp* :p
Already told ya in the Trump thread... I'm here all week.

Say, did you remember to tip your servers?

Kieppie

Expert Member

When you call him on it, he spends the next hour trying to reverse-engineer everything he said and everything you said to try prove he's not a wholly owned subsidiary of Randhir (Pty) Ltd.

It's comical in a cringe-comedy kinda way.
So that must be why when I put effort in with actual important topics, unlike this one with Randhir talking out his arse, that you don't engage.

Kieppie

Expert Member
The deflection is real. He posts fake news then tries to say it was everyone else who was wrong.

Heeey.. Where have I seen that before..
Yeah again you miss the point. You did not post any actual facts nor news. Refer back to my farts comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.