Donald Trump is getting fact checked on Twitter, and he is not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TysonRoux

Executive Member

Crazy Orange Uncle.jpg

When President Donald Trump appeared on an NBC town hall Thursday evening, moderator Savannah Guthrie posed a question that has come up a lot over the past two weeks.

“Who do you owe $421 million to,” Guthrie asked, citing a recent New York Times story on Trump’s tax returns that said the obligations will come due in the next four years.

The majority of Trump’s liabilities can mostly be lumped into three groups: loans issued against his office properties by commercial real estate lender Ladder Capital; loans issued by Deutsche Bank AG against comparatively risky properties like his Washington hotel and Doral Resort; and loans taken out by Vornado Realty Trust against two office towers in which he holds minority interests. Other loans are mostly older and smaller.

Last edited:

TysonRoux

Executive Member
How come Twatter doesn't reign in the Orange cockwomble snollygoster on this, ......maybe because its an attck on one of his own?

Trump lashes out at ‘stupid and obnoxious’ GOPer Ben Sasse in Twitter tirade

Donald Trump kicked off his Saturday morning by attacking Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) who was critical of the president in a phone call with supporters this week, calling the GOP senator “stupid and obnoxious.”

According to the president, “The least effective of our 53 Republican Senators, and a person who truly doesn’t have what it takes to be great, is Little Ben Sasse of Nebraska, a State which I have gladly done so much to help. @SenSasse was as nice as a RINO can be until he recently won the Republican…. Nomination to run for a second term. Then he went back to his rather stupid and obnoxious ways. Must feel he can’t lose to a Dem. Little Ben is a liability to the Republican Party, and an embarrassment to the Great State of Nebraska. Other than that, he’s just a wonderful guy!”

You can see the tweets below:

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 11.26.03 AM.jpg

surface

Executive Member
Well, in this case, his assets are valued way more than loan so I don't see a problem really. Am I missing something?

When President Donald Trump appeared on an NBC town hall Thursday evening, moderator Savannah Guthrie posed a question that has come up a lot over the past two weeks.

“Who do you owe $421 million to,” Guthrie asked, citing a recent New York Times story on Trump’s tax returns that said the obligations will come due in the next four years.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Well, in this case, his assets are valued way more than loan so I don't see a problem really. Am I missing something?
It looks like his debt is a lot greater than was first uncovered.

So much like our previous dicktator.

surface

Executive Member
It looks like his debt is a lot greater than was first uncovered.
I hear you but unless the debt is more than 4 billion dollars or more, his assets still outweigh debt.

And how dare you compare a self-made billionaire (like the trumpets did here) who never took a penny in his life to that of Zuma?

greg0205

Honorary Master
I hear you but unless the debt is more than 4 billion dollars or more, his assets still outweigh debt.

And how dare you compare a self-made billionaire (like the trumpets did here) who never took a penny in his life to that of Zuma?
Lucky for Donnie there isn't a legal mechanism for creditors who call in their loans to acquire some of those assets you speak of.

So lucky.

C4Cat

Honorary Master
He never removed this tweet. Great, the Republican nominee is unable to tell obvious satire from reality. Explains his supporters.
I think he knows it's satire, he's counting on his supporters not knowing it's satire though. He must think they're stupid or something.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
I think he knows it's satire, he's counting on his supporters not knowing it's satire though. He must think they're stupid or something.
Then they b!tch non-stop about how unreliable the MSM is. Irony.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
The Orange cockwomble snollygoster dotards quack also getting blocked by Twatter

Twitter removes tweet from top Trump Covid adviser saying masks don't work
Last month, Trump's CDC director was overheard saying everything that adviser, Dr. Scott Atlas, says "is false."

Twitter on Sunday removed a tweet from one of President Donald Trump's top Covid-19 advisers falsely claiming masks don't work to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

The tweet no longer appeared on the site as of Sunday morning, replaced with a note saying "This Tweet is no longer available" and a link to Twitter's rules and policies explaining why the company removes or limits certain posts.

The tweet in question, posted on Saturday by Dr. Scott Atlas, read, "Masks work? NO: LA, Miami, Hawaii, Alabama, France, Phlippnes, UK, Spain, Israel. WHO:"widesprd use not supported" + many harms; Heneghan/Oxf CEBM:"despite decades, considerble uncertainty re value"; CDC rvw May:"no sig red'n in inflnz transm'n"; learn why."

In a followup tweet posted later Saturday, Atlas wrote: "That means the right policy is @realDonaldTrump guideline: use masks for their intended purpose — when close to others, especially hi risk. Otherwise, social distance. No widespread mandates."

Later Sunday, Adm. Brett Giroir, assistant secretary for health at the Department of Health and Human Services and coordinator of the Trump administration's testing response, tweeted "#Masks work? YES!"

"And even though cases/hospitalizations are increasing, we can control #COVID19 by wearing masks when we can't distance, avoiding crowds especially indoors, good hygiene, and smart testing of contacts and to identify/isolate those asymptomatic but infectious," he added.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Who would have imagined I'd recommend that you view and listen to Fox News.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Another artist/musician censoring the Orange Dotard.

“Therefore, I am issuing a ‘cease and desist’ order. I wrote this song because, as a veteran, I was disgusted that some people were allowed to be excluded from serving our country because they had access to political and financial privilege. I also wrote about wealthy people not paying their fair share of taxes,” he continued.

Fogerty added that “Mr. Trump is a prime example of both of these issues. The fact that Mr. Trump also fans the flames of hatred, racism and fear while rewriting recent history, is even more reason to be troubled by his use of my song.”

CaptainOblivious

Expert Member
Orrrrr.

Trump knows it's satire. His supporters know it's satire. The only people who aren't in on the joke are the butthurt lefties wondering why he hasn't deleted the tweet yet.

You really have to give credit to Trump. When it comes to trolling, the man is an outright prodigy. :ROFL:

rietrot

Honorary Master
Orrrrr.

Trump knows it's satire. His supporters know it's satire. The only people who aren't in on the joke are the butthurt lefties wondering why he hasn't deleted the tweet yet.

You really have to give credit to Trump. When it comes to trolling, the man is an outright prodigy. :ROFL:
Lol. Lefties fact checking how Trump is able to tweet if Twitter is supposed to be shut down it's entire network.

Randhir

Honorary Master
Learning from Daddy

1603136881365.png

1603136892051.png

Probably confused because he's used to Daddy losing money on deals instead of making things profitable. Unless he's stealing from charities or running fraudulent universities.

Status
Not open for further replies.