Dont buy from pclinkshop.co.za

joppenheim

Fancy website, popped up in google web searches, fantastic prices, good looking delivery times. Too good to be true...yep.
No delivery, no email support response. No telephone number available. As far as I am concerned they took my money and ran!

joppenheim

Oh, and after they didnt delivery, a search for complaints turns up many. Serves me right for not checking deeper into their reviews. Warning to anybody...dont try.

ponder

Honorary Master

animehero

Expert Member
They do have a physical address, 8 Peck Ave Florida Glen 1708 if you are in Gauteng that is...

M V D Merwe

Bought 2 items from them, collected one in Midrand somewhere. Second item never arrived never refunded.

Paul Bedford

My first purchase from them arrived, albeit a bit late so I thought I would be safe to make another purchase. They took my money, didn't deliver anything and didn't respond to any attempts at contacting them. I eventually sent them an email, copied to Payfast their payment provider, saying I was going to lay fraud charges against them, and Payfast for facilitating the fraud. I don't know what happened between them and Payfast, but Payfast refunded me in full within 48 hours.

Hellhound105

Executive Member
I haven't bought anything from them in 3 years and had no problem - Oh yeah does not add to the conversation.

Anyway, one can only add reviews and hope people see it:

1633504269294.png

icarusza

Bought a Lenovo tablet from them 4 months ago. Price was better than anywhere else. Delivery was quick. .... Fast forward to 2 weeks ago. Tablet screen started displaying artifacts. Emailed them and they said to return it and they'll see if it qualifies for swap-out. Now you guys have me worried.

joppenheim

My first purchase from them arrived, albeit a bit late so I thought I would be safe to make another purchase. They took my money, didn't deliver anything and didn't respond to any attempts at contacting them. I eventually sent them an email, copied to Payfast their payment provider, saying I was going to lay fraud charges against them, and Payfast for facilitating the fraud. I don't know what happened between them and Payfast, but Payfast refunded me in full within 48 hours.
Thanks, thats quite clever...Ill use that method for other vendors.

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
Bought a Hard drive from them, two weeks later it hadn't arrived. Emailed them and they said it was lost in transit. Then they said the price was too low for new stock and so offered to refund me. Which they did. But I had to chase them and ended up with no hard drive after 3 weeks.