Don't F**k with Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer (Documentary)

Looney

Expert Member
Watched it. Must say it’s a pretty disturbing but very interesting story at the same time. There were moments I actually couldn’t even look but but I had to finish it to find out what happened next...

Cray

Honorary Master
Watched it right after it came out, definitely took a very dark turn (much darker than I would have thought from the rather flippant title and the first episode - which was still pretty horrifying).

Well worth a watch though even if some parts of it are very hard to..

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Was interesting, found the link to Namibia to be a bit of a surprise.

spiff

Executive Member
Anyone else watched it yet?

Two friends have commented how much this Documentary is freaking them out :unsure:

Netflix link

IMDB link

A group of online justice seekers track down a guy who posted a video of him killing kittens.
I watched this recently and as a cat lover - if I got hold of that piece of shyte I would of beaten him to death myself!:mad:

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Maybe I've watched too many murder shows in my time but this just wasn't all that at the end of the day.

It started out well in presentation but ultimately it delivered nothing and was rather boring.

There was no punchline.

If this freaks people out...well then they haven't been around much.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
But maybe what freaks me out (if it even does), is not what is freaking those people out, I am just curious.
I want to know what is freaking people out.

Edit:
imdb said:
A group of online justice seekers track down a guy who posted a video of him killing kittens.
Yeah, I ain't watching that.

Akasha

Executive Member
I started watching the first episode but I couldn't deal with them talking about and showing the video, so I stopped

Looney

Expert Member
I started watching the first episode but I couldn't deal with them talking about and showing the video, so I stopped
That’s what makes it disturbing. They actually show you part of the footage. Netflix should have left that part out. Unnecessary. The rest of the story I found very interesting though.

jezzad

This was one dark documentary. Agreed Netflix should have left out the animal abuse not nessecary and really upset me, I had to skip over those parts.

Once you have watched it listen to this and see if you get goosebumps

Lots of determination in finding this guy and people with lots of free time. I was also amazed by how much of their assumptions and guess work actually worked out and led to the guy.

Two unanswered questions for me

1. Who was the second person in the video with the python?
  2. Who gave them his name? Without this they would surely have been stumped.

aybbleek

Expert Member
Yeah it is a very good documentary. Leaves you with a lot of questions unanswered and gets you thinking

IanM

Overall I enjoyed the show. I think Netflix made the choice to show portions of the animal scenes to really hit home how gruesome this guy was; tough to watch and hear as a cat person myself, but brought the point across.

That internet cafe moment in the final episode though... o_O