Don't F**k with Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer (Documentary)

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Yeah... it’s still not very pleasant to see, especially for people who are sensitive to things like that.
Yeah, but there are warnings up front for it so not like they don’t know what’s coming.

Same outrage as 13 Reasons Why.

Looney

Expert Member
Yeah, but there are warnings up front for it so not like they don’t know what’s coming.

Same outrage as 13 Reasons Why.
Never actually watched 13 Reasons Why.

Sure there are warnings, but you don’t expect to see the dead kittens. Well at least I didn’t. It’s one thing to just show a small snippet from the video but to actually show the dead kittens is a bit much IMHO.

mr_norris

Expert Member
I quite enjoyed the show. It was quite intense. I didn't know what I was getting into when I started watching because I was just killing time.

As for the disturbing parts, I did what I usually do if I watch something that I don't want to see, and I closed my eyes.

Thor

Honorary Master
Anyone else watched it yet?

Two friends have commented how much this Documentary is freaking them out :unsure:

Netflix link

IMDB link

A group of online justice seekers track down a guy who posted a video of him killing kittens.
It's good and I was a part of that Facebook group. Was terrible when the guy in Namibia killed himself, he was a piece of shiat, but he was trolling masking to be the real killer.

The real killer won in the end, the entire thing up until his arrest was exactly as he planned it.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Was interesting, found the link to Namibia to be a bit of a surprise.
Stupid cow and her "Namibia a country I've never heard of" made me mad. Typical American. Only knows American.

Seriously this is supposed to be a "clever" person that spends half her life on the internet. I bet she cannot name a single Country that I have never heard of. It's bigger than many Countries in Europe. "Had to Google Namibia". Dumb ass.

/rant.

Last edited:

Urist

Expert Member
Stupid cow and her "Namibia a country I've never heard of" made me mad. Typical American. Only knows American.

Seriously this is supposed to be a "clever" person that spends half her life on the internet. I bet she cannot name a single Country that I have never heard of. It's bigger than many Countries in Europe. "Had to Google Namibia". Dumb ass.

/rant.
Yeah, gotta gatekeep here a little.... can't profess to be a cat lover If you've never even heard of the Namibian lion, the most hardcore cat out there.

rambo919

Executive Member

/rant.
The same kind that thinks SA means the whole of southern africa....

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Finished it. The movie references were chilling :oops:

The comment about the audience in the last minute was just lame :thumbsdown:

Arex

Very interesting documentary, I'm glad they didn't (or probably couldn't) show the graphic killing of the animals and the dude.

Looked like the mother still regards her son as being innocent

DiabloDane

Expert Member
Very interesting documentary, I'm glad they didn't (or probably couldn't) show the graphic killing of the animals and the dude.

Looked like the mother still regards her son as being innocent
Well the mom looked a little disturbed also.... if there was ever a picture of Florida woman it would be her

LD50

Expert Member
The only scene that sticks out in mind that could be considered graphic was showing the dead kittens after he suffocated them in the plastic bag, even though they did not, thankfully, show the suffocation itself.
Yes but luckily you could hear the sound of the vacuum

WonderWoman

I enjoyed it, couldn't stop watching. The actual vid "1 lunatic 1 ice pick" is the bad one... the doccie is good. Luka is one sick mofo.

DiabloDane

Expert Member
I enjoyed it, couldn't stop watching. The actual vid "1 lunatic 1 ice pick" is the bad one... the doccie is good. Luka is one sick mofo.
id say all the videos are 'bad' the dude is drowning and suffocating kittens :confused: