Don't fall for South African fake news websites

saor

Honorary Master
Digital marketing consultant Alex Wright said the more traffic these fake news sites generate, the more money they make.

This leads to sensationalised stories
And clickbait headlines.

Petec

Expert Member
Satirenews is one such sucka55 site. I hate them with a passion. Got them pretty much blocked from my web and social experience.

abzo

Honorary Master
Satirenews is one such sucka55 site. I hate them with a passion. Got them pretty much blocked from my web and social experience.
They should probably include something in the name to at least hint that it's not real news.

Iwojima

Expert Member
The irony of MyBB posting about fake news when the majority of its own articles have become either clickbait, paid-for-advertising, or are poorly researched/written and contribute nothing to the topic that the headline alludes to.

...and when you point this out your post disappears. :whistling:

Last edited:

Sinbad

Honorary Master
The irony of MyBB posting about fake news when the majority of its own articles have become either clickbait, paid-for-advertising, or are poorly researched/written and contribute nothing to the topic that the headline alludes to.

...and when you point this out your post disappears. :whistling:
Watch out for the latest banana storage capacity upgrade story.

The latest story was about Zuma telling Mugabe to step down .. A very big surprise . thought those guys likes each other . :crylaugh: