Don't pay extra for Whatsapp - sign the Save Whatsapp Petition

Yuna Monos

Join the All4Women.co.za team and sign the petition they have started against potential Whatsapp regulation. See the Fin24 article about this petition at the link below:

http://tinyurl.com/zbhuyqe

South African consumers are always vocal with complaints, but seldom do anything constructive to address their concerns, this is an opportunity to get off our collective behinds.

mr_norris

Expert Member
South African consumers are always vocal with complaints, but seldom do anything constructive to address their concerns, this is an opportunity to get off our collective behinds.
I disagree. In no way is a petition a constructive means to address concerns. It's more of a placebo that leads people to believe that they're done something good without doing anything besides clicking a button. Waste of time.

OMB

Mountain Man
I disagree. In no way is a petition a constructive means to address concerns. It's more of a placebo that leads people to believe that they're done something good without doing anything besides clicking a button. Waste of time.
I disagree. Any form of protest is better than doing nothing at all, even if it is only putting your name on a petition, South African's are notoriously apathetic

Wasabee!

Expert Member
Shhhh you ruining their feel good session. :p

saor

Honorary Master
If a petition contributes even just a whisper of change in the mind of someone who has influence in the matter, to me it seems worth the while to 'click a button'.