Don't think I wanna be a "dude" anymore

chefdude98

Expert Member
Well, why don't you go look up a site where men actually meet and then marry?

Based on your posts, you are a submissive who doesn't get what he is.
Lol you're funny.

Those sites don't exist cos apparently men are simple minded assholes that just want to ****.

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
is that how you read it @Splinter ?
i saw it the opposite of OP having a bad day having his heart crushed (again) and is a hopeless romantic.
just my opinion :)

chefdude98

Expert Member
I don't get this. You are claiming you have been used and abused; and then saying you don't put yourself out there in fear of being used and abused?
I am simply pointing out that heterosexual people have a bigger population to choose from & it doesnt impact your face to face interactions.

There are still homophobic people that will try to beat me up. There is still a safety or fear element.

R13...

Honorary Master
I can't exactly walk up to random dudes and ask them on a date.

It will probably result in them calling me a f** & hurting me.

There are limited ways for me to meet gay/bi guys.
Use tinder rather than Grindr maybe. By the sounds of it Grindr is all about exchanging dick pics. Apparently some people even have dicks for their profiles on there.

Splinter

Honorary Master
i saw it the opposite of OP having a bad day having his heart crushed (again) and is a hopeless romantic.
Yes. Although, being a hopeless romantic is a bit difficult in a world of guys who just want to get their rocks off. So, as I am trying to say, you just need to dangle your butt or dingle in a more refined pool.

chefdude98

Expert Member
Im trying to point out to straight people that the lgbt population is a lot smaller & there are only a few Safe platforms to meet other gay/bi guys.

People seem to forget that people in the lgbt community still face violence & in some cases death.

I think reality just hit me. I am fine with not finding "romance" but I at least want a dude to know my name & take a slight interest in me.

I am just tired of being treated like I am disposable.

I am also tired of meeting guys that pretend to be interested, get what they want & disappear.

If all you want is sex from me. That's cool, at least you're honest but it won't go any further.

I don't like liars.

Splinter

Honorary Master
I am simply pointing out that heterosexual people have a bigger population to choose from & it doesnt impact your face to face interactions.

There are still homophobic people that will try to beat me up. There is still a safety or fear element.
Let me understand this - you are trying to meet gay guys in a heterosexual way?

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Yes. Although, being a hopeless romantic is a bit difficult in a world of guys who just want to get their rocks off. So, as I am trying to say, you just need to dangle your butt or dingle in a more refined pool.
nee jissus
no wonder i am not gay
and never can be (because of those horrible reasons)

join Meetup.com @chefdude98 and find some hobby groups to join. You will be amazed at how many cool no kak people are there on that place, i find ALL my weekend activities there for the last 2 years and have never once regretted it.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Im trying to point out to straight people that the lgbt population is a lot smaller & there are only a few Safe platforms to meet other gay/bi guys.

People seem to forget that people in the lgbt community still face violence & in some cases death.

I think reality just hit me. I am fine with not finding "romance" but I at least want a dude to know my name & take a slight interest in me.

I am also tired of meeting guys that pretend to be interested, get what they want & disappear.

If all you want is sex from me. That's cool, at least you're honest but it won't go any further.

I don't like liars.
Ok, and for all your deflection, this is what you were going on about.

My feeling is, even for a gay guy, you are just to easy.

chefdude98

Expert Member
Use tinder rather than Grindr maybe. By the sounds of it Grindr is all about exchanging dick pics. Apparently some people even have dicks for their profiles on there.
Yea Grindr is trash. I have a face pic up.

I don't get a "hi" or "hello"

I just get dick pics & guys asking for dirty pics.

Im too in my head. I am beginning to see how broken, how a lot of these men live in shame of finding other men attractive & how a lot of casual sex is drug fuelled.

Will give Tinder a try.

chefdude98

Expert Member
Ok, and for all your deflection, this is what you were going on about.

My feeling is, even for a gay guy, you are just to easy.
Whatever makes you happy dude.

Yea, Im the biggest whore in SA.. I am busier than a Mc Donalds drive thru.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Whatever makes you happy dude.

Yea, Im the biggest whore in SA.. I am busier than a Mc Donalds drive thru.
For crying in a river. Ok, so tell us what exactly makes you make these statements then? Just because you got dick pics?

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Are you specifically looking for a relationship, or is this a general thing? Do you have good non-romantic relationships with other men in your life? No reason to ask, just generally curious.

Sensorei

Executive Member
Yea Grindr is trash. I have a face pic up.

I don't get a "hi" or "hello"

I just get dick pics & guys asking for dirty pics.

Im too in my head. I am beginning to see how broken, how a lot of these men live in shame of finding other men attractive & how a lot of casual sex is drug fuelled.

Will give Tinder a try.
You need to grow a pair and stop looking for affirmation from other people to fill the emptiness and neediness that you can fix by working on yourself. You come across as vulnerable and needy and you will be taken advantage of no matter what your sexual preference or gender flavour of the day is.

saor

Honorary Master
So then what can you change about your own behavior that leads to relationships in which that doesn't happen? If you're tired of it and you're the common denominator - then change something, be different, grow etc.