Don't touch me on my studio!

Daruk

Honorary Master
Last edited:

Daruk

Honorary Master
My fav - flashback to the 80s
[video=youtube;ub-oCKi3zH0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub-oCKi3zH0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

thedutchman

Expert Member
this is fairly ridiculous, this woman is talking rubbish, farm workers bla bla bla, in the early days, all the farm workers had housing, enough money and the kids went to school, all paid by the good baas, now, nothing!!

The_Pumpkin_King

Jedi Master
I actually saw this on CNN with Inkwenkwes' moment of the week "week 17/2010"

they had it under the headline "South Africa racial tension"

HerZeLeiD

Why is everyone saying "Don't touch me on my studio"? Not only is that incorrect, but it makes it less funny :(

The black guy was way out of line, clearly overreacting. Ai... little people in big people shoes.

Last edited:

HerZeLeiD

^ Yeah he has his arm against him the whole time, the white guy just wanted him to stop touching.

Clearly a bunch of retards on that studio.

Aqua_lung

Honorary Master
The white guy was verbally assaulting the chick, the black guy tried to hold him back since he was up in her face looking like he was about to become violent. The white guy is at fault here if you actually watched the interview.

thedutchman

Expert Member
oh come on, the chick didnt even know what she was talking about, and that white guy was trying to explain something and she wouldnt let him, i'm pretty sure this is what she wanted!

Aqua_lung

Honorary Master
oh come on, the chick didnt even know what she was talking about, and that white guy was trying to explain something and she wouldnt let him, i'm pretty sure this is what she wanted!
The chick had her opinion, he had his, but who threw the toys out the cot first?... really I'm getting sick of idiots defending the AWB on here.

hawker

Honorary Master
The chick had her opinion, he had his, but who threw the toys out the cot first?... really I'm getting sick of idiots defending the AWB on here.
She should have let him explain his opinion instead of carrying on and on and.

thedutchman

Expert Member
i'm not defending anyone on here, its just that she will get back into her mercedes and drive home to her million rand mansion without caring. She started with the million farm workers but she forgets that her own president revamped is house for over 60 million and he drives multi million rand cars. if this would be a rich country with no poor farm workers, okay, than it would be okay for the politicians to be more upper market but not now. theres a big rule... dont go into politics if you are poor, because corruption will take place!