Dont use ram couriers theu are snakes and im going to make them pay

Glenprice

RAIN04-00155243 i want my package today no more waiting u people are pathetic. Or cancel it and i reccomend everybody cancel your packages. These people dont care about service.

I hope everyone reads this and its gets posted on social media because of a pathetic company that cant keep promices i have to sit at home waiting i have sen about 30 mails called about 10 times complaining waited two weeks and i get told sim will come tomorrow and guess what a buch of liars i will make this a big deal i will post it on social media and shame everybody involved in ignoring me and my request i hope u assholes get fired for being a buch of pathetic liars and ja broers.

I have been asking to speak to a manager and i am being refused this is the service u get i needed my package today i ha e neen dighting rhe whole day to get it here and now once again for the 5 or 6th time im told tomorrow.

Attachments

MirageF1

Executive Member
Poor dude just needed to vent and rant.

It's ok he can say least go have a fag and a dop now can't he?????!

Mama Doekie?

Arthur

Honorary Master
Did it occur to you that the government-imposed lockdown might affect the way their able to respond?

DarkDragon

Your upset with Ram or Rain? If Rain said you will receive your sim tomorrow how is that Ram's fault? Ram can only deliver something they can go collect or have at their depo.

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
Pineapple beer is a helluva drug. :ROFL:
One of my chinas and his father have been doing this. They found out I had a hygrometer and invited me round on Sunday to take an OG reading so they can determine the ABV when they bottle or whatever the hell it is they do to that swill after fermenting. The last batch was strong. And now they increased the sugar. All being done in a cooler box. Argh! I'd rather go sober. Still, I had a few.

ngoni615

Another day. another one. This would have been avoided if the ban on tobacco had been lifted.SMH