Don't we just all hate Americans

ajak

Expert Member
Ashamed off my South African passport never. And as we all know the Brits can be the biggest A#sholes, take Tony Blair for instance, a real poefter.

pupa

Banned
Speak for yourself tibby. Clearly everybody forget what the Americans did for them in the past. They hate the Americans and do not even realy know why! but they want the investment and freebies! USA should send all African beggars to hell, let them suffer and die, and carry on as they did before the WWII events.

ajak

Expert Member
I can tell you this, if it was not for them we would have been up the creek long ago, the whole of Africa (the beggars that they are)will take whatever they can get from the Yanks, and then turnaround and insult them, but what can you expect from the primitives.

BOREDOFTELKOM

USAlways

If the USA didn't exsist, you would not be typing, or doing anything on MyAdsl, or anything on the internet, their would be no internet, no reson to hate telkom, and no DSTV . metaphorically speaking, SA style rocks, but only with americas guitar. Bush sounds funni;) thouugh.

nocilah

Banned
i must admit i dont treasure america as a nation... their foreign policy is shady, there internal policies are shady. however their techonlogy is great.

if i dont need to live with or speak to them i am happy. they have their land and we have ours...

and you gotta admit... usa are turning into global bullies hence their bad treatment. they can only blame their leader.

Silent_Bob

Expert Member
BOREDOFTELKOM said:
If the USA didn't exsist, you would not be typing, or doing anything on MyAdsl, or anything on the internet, their would be no internet, no reson to hate telkom, and no DSTV . metaphorically speaking, SA style rocks, but only with americas guitar. Bush sounds funni;) thouugh.

my friend, one way or another we would have all those things, they might be different, better or worse, maybe developed quicker or slower.

but in the end, people all over the world still have ideas and initiative

BOREDOFTELKOM

The thing i hate abut the USA is that they should look and take care of themselves, and only help in NATURAL disasters like floods, JAPAN is the worlds second richest nation and they only help in time of natural disasters, WTF up wit the US for them to think they govern the world, greatest nation ever, but should leave others to themselves. Bush has to stay in his bush and protect it from animals, but not protect other bushes from them selves, this is the way of the universe IMO, if the Islamic way of life is such, and +90% of people in their countries are Muslims(or not introduced to any other religion), he should only protect his own people and allow their nations to be open to Optimism, any further influence is interfering with nonsensical righteousness which they have political right over. SA my #1, Japan my #2, USA #3 of my favorite nations

Last edited:

BOREDOFTELKOM

"my friend, one way or another we would have all those things, they might be different, better or worse, maybe developed quicker or slower.

but in the end, people all over the world still have ideas and initiative"

, no my childrens, childrens,[10 mins later] , children would only have those things

PearlJam

Expert Member
Remember as with any other country you get guys that you won't like and guys you would. The americans were definately not the only nation with inventions.

IanC

Expert Member
BOREDOFTELKOM said:
... americas guitar. Bush sounds funni;) thouugh.
America's guitar??? I don't think so, the guitar has been around a looongggg time, see here

nivek

Executive Member
BOREDOFTELKOM... U say that as if its so simple.. America minding its own business... No one was saying that 6 or so years ago when they were getting rid of Milosovic.. Saddam was just as #@!$('d up as Milosovic.. and as for Iran, they speak for themselves.. Hell.. Can u imagine if they stood by and watched WW2 from a distance.. Everyone on this planet would be blond hair blue eye'd..

Yes they've made mistakes, they should have just put a bullet in Sadams head from a distance, and they should do the same for Ahmidjap0es... Or even a rocket in his bedroom while hes sleeping..

Bush is a dumb ass we all know that.. but the world would be a better place with proper leadership in Iran and Iraq.. hell the US can have all the oil they want for all i care, we have less psychos with nuclear weapons to worry about..

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
I have no problems with Americans, just their lack of control over their corporations...which is why we have George Bush....

But blatant "I hate americans" attitude shows a massive lack of intelligence, and likely travel, as well as an easly propogandanized mind.

nocilah

Banned
nivek said:
BOREDOFTELKOM... U say that as if its so simple.. America minding its own business... No one was saying that 6 or so years ago when they were getting rid of Milosovic.. Saddam was just as #@!$('d up as Milosovic.. and as for Iran, they speak for themselves.. Hell.. Can u imagine if they stood by and watched WW2 from a distance.. Everyone on this planet would be blond hair blue eye'd..

Yes they've made mistakes, they should have just put a bullet in Sadams head from a distance, and they should do the same for Ahmidjap0es... Or even a rocket in his bedroom while hes sleeping..

Bush is a dumb ass we all know that.. but the world would be a better place with proper leadership in Iran and Iraq.. hell the US can have all the oil they want for all i care, we have less psychos with nuclear weapons to worry about..
IRAN have NEVER attacked a country outside it's border. AMERICA has ATTACKED MANY countries. comprehendo?

pupa

Banned
Silent_Bob said:
my friend, one way or another we would have all those things, they might be different, better or worse, maybe developed quicker or slower.

but in the end, people all over the world still have ideas and initiative
I do not agree, South Africa would still be the way Columbus found them

nivek

Executive Member
nah halicon, but they have a big mouth president who continuously threatens to wipe whole countries off the map

"Since his election as the president of Iran, Ahmadinejad has been a controversial figure. He has been subject to various allegations such as election fraud, alleged involvement in the Iran Hostage Crisis, assassinations of Kurdish politicians in Austria, support of or engagement in terrorist activities, and Holocaust denial."

Last edited: