• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

Doom Eternal

KT-B

Honorary Master
I cannot describe what this does to me

[video=youtube;CGq8Ee2gOe4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGq8Ee2gOe4[/video]

Arthur

Honorary Master
Watched this morning. Hell on earth. Pure unadulterated first person shooter in the Doom tradition.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Goddamn that was beautiful! Just a pity my donkey pc won't run it. Still, once I do eventually get to play it, the neighbours are going to get to experience it with me.

Okty

Unlike its predecessor, id Software is developing the game's multiplayer component in-house, as opposed to being outsourced to the previous game's multiplayer developer Certain Affinity,[10][11] with the goal of making the experience more "social" and "connected" with the single-player campaign.
Co-up play in the single-player campaign maybe?

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
The last Doom was optimised extremely well.

What are your specs?
Pitiful I'm afraid.

AMD Phenom II 2.8Ghz processor
4Gb DDR 2 RAM
ATI Radeon HD5800 series 1Gb Gfx card
Crucial 256Gb SSD (about the most up to date component in my pc)

I won't even consider running this game (or any other new game that I want to play - Witcher 3, Sniper Elite 4 etc) on reduced specs just for the sake of playing it. I am happy to wait until I've updated my rig to enjoy these games to their most spectacular fullest! Hopefully in the new year I will be in a position to get things updated. Will probably looking at between R10k - R12k for a new system (but that estimate could change).

KT-B

Honorary Master
Haha!

"Remember, demon can be an offensive term. Rather refer to them as 'mortally challenged'"

:D
Ooooh don't you get started. I got so triggered on Twitter yesterday. I will make a concerted effort to refer to them as mortally challenged in future - and those posters as mentally challenged.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Ooooh don't you get started. I got so triggered on Twitter yesterday. I will make a concerted effort to refer to them as mortally challenged in future - and those posters as mentally challenged.
Haha! I had posted this long before all the outrage came out (or I even knew about it). I just thought it was funny :D

KT-B

Honorary Master
Haha! I had posted this long before all the outrage came out (or I even knew about it). I just thought it was funny :D
it is very funny - but it seems the SJWs have made it even funnier. They have misunderstood it completely. They are standing up for the rights of all mortally dead beings.