Doom will now warn you not to spray it on food, after a complaint about a pizza ad

R13...

Honorary Master
Is there a warning not to spray it on churchgoers?
Shortly after that incident, Doom or rather tiger brands ran a huge campaign in store promoting the product. To obviously take advantage of the hype at the time.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
161122171521-south-african-pastor-exlarge-169.jpg
Shows exactly how easy it is to influence stupid people.

The worst of it is that it's occurring under the guise of Christianity. This has been happening for ages all over the world.
If you don't know your own faith, you won't know to discern between right and wrong. As a Christian myself, no other Christian I know would condone anything like this.

wbot

Expert Member
The dumbass who complained (Christian Henn according to Sowetan) just exposed himself as the actual racist here who sees racism in every little thing. One of those...

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
The dumbass who complained (Christian Henn according to Sowetan) just exposed himself as the actual racist here who sees racism in every little thing. One of those...
he tried to be woke... and failed hard.

D tj

Expert Member
I'm now very concerned that a dyslexic person might read the warning and spray Doom on their pizza.

Stokstert

Executive Member
It can't be that bad, I normally use Doom as Spray and Cook for pan fry meals. :giggle: