Douwdouws Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
And how has he not thought for himself by reading the bible, and deciding that it wasn't for him?

Please, stop making assumptions about who I am, and what my level of education is. But just a general point, the government is responsible for the quality of the education, and currently they are not doing a wonderful job of providing a good quality eduction.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
douwdouw : again, you started with the person to person thing many pages ago. So please, if you started it, we are more than welcome to respond in kind.

Nick333

Honorary Master
It is so true- it normally takes one bigger than you to recognise the one smaller than you...

Keep the person to person thing out of it ok...
I will if you will, buddy. Lets not forget what you had to say about someones mother shall we.

Nod

Executive Member
I'm still waiting for an answer on the whole "house of David" question. Isn't their anybody here with a superior knowledge of the bible?

Neo

Expert Member
I'm still waiting for an answer on the whole "house of David" question. Isn't their anybody here with a superior knowledge of the bible?
J esus's ancestry question? Was hoping dodo would answer as the acclaimed authority.

At the time the Jews were waiting for a new king, not a Saviour or the Son of God, but a pukka king who would lead them from the Roman oppression and smite the whole bunch. As a king, he would obviously have to be from the House of David.

When the J esus story was constructed they had to retrofit the David lineage into the story, so you end up with what we have today, including your valid questions around the whole story.

It is often debated that Joseph never even existed but was a creation for just this purpose. I think there is currently a program on the History channel on just this. Saw the ads but have not seen the program yet.

NewsFlash

Banned
There should not be Human Rights?

So you endorse selling your daughter into slavery and for sex? Just like God suggested in Exodus?

What do you think a fair price would be for your daughter? Remember, don't make it too high, you might just have to buy her back.
A fair price would be your death IMHO!

Another post just to un-dignify and mock the religion. Maybe that is how you predecessors did it or still doing it, ask Zuma. Is that your experience? Is that's how you were conceived. Is that why you raise it here. I pity you. Human rights should be there to a point but to allow criminals to pick the fruits of your wet dreams is a bit far fetched.
By the way if I had a daughter I would not let you closer to her than the length of a Telkom telephone pole. I would forever regret having caused the evolving breed out of the offspring. If I was a dog breeder I would know that certain breeding lines is sacred, not to be messed with.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Oh, so now you're wishing the death of someone who doesn't agree with your belief structure? That would make you no better than Islamic Fundamentalists.

Human Rights are Human Rights, regardless. It is how those Human Rights are applied that is important. If you had a daughter and she chose to interact with Neo, what right would you have to interfere with her freedom of choice?

NewsFlash

Banned
Oh, so now you're wishing the death of someone who doesn't agree with your belief structure? That would make you no better than Islamic Fundamentalists.

Human Rights are Human Rights, regardless. It is how those Human Rights are applied that is important. If you had a daughter and she chose to interact with Neo, what right would you have to interfere with her freedom of choice?
Only you can come to that conclusion, Old fool, I giving him the price of my daughter, he asked, I do not wish him dead. Sicko! PS. To the right guy it would be free.
I have my rights to and if I wish my daughter not to associate with him that's my choice. Luckily my daughter have brains and intelligence and would never be faced with such a situation. Neo posted it for other alterior reasons, not to debate a valid issue. How about your daughter, I feel a strong urge, can I come visit tonight? Please PM me your address or maybe Neo have a sister on heat. How would I know, maybe he is available himself I do not mind as I am Bi-sexual, it must be cheap based on his posts.

Nick333

Honorary Master
How about your daughter, I feel a strong urge, can I come visit tonight? Please PM me your address or maybe Neo have a sister on heat. How would I know, maybe he is available himself I do not mind as I am Bi-sexual, it must be cheap based on his posts.
***** would be so proud. ;)

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Um, well yes I came to that conclusion, obviously. But you are saying that the price of your daughter is the death of another human being. So I don't see how my conclusion is incorrect.

Actually no, it is your daughters right to choose who she would associate with. You may attempt to exert your influence, but if she chooses to associate with someone, she will, whether you like it or not. That is a reality of life.

Actually, he was posting it to demonstrate that absolute absurdity of the concept in the first place, which you seem to have completely missed, or chosen to ignore. Thankfully I have no daughter (as you would clearly have understood if you read the thread), and if she chose to associate with you, I would attempt to dissuade her, but it is her choice after a certain age. No I will not PM you my address, because you do not need to know that information.

Oh, right, this is getting amusing, you're religious and Bi-sexual. Great.

NewsFlash

Banned
Newsflash : so Mahatma Ghandi is only remembered because he left behind lots of cash, not because he was an amazing human being? Mandela will only be remembered because he leaves lots of cash not because of the legacy he leaves behind?
And Saddam will be remembered for his crimes, And Clinton for his sex scandals, FW de Klerk? and YOU for nothing! Nice dreams tho, good luck

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I wasn't questioning whether I will be remembered by anyone other than those people I know, and both Saddam and Clinton are being remembered for their legacies, be those good or bad. YOU were the one who stated it was money that matters.

So good luck for you, I hope you make bucket loads of cash to leave to all your adoring fans. I on the other hand will make a difference to a small number of peoples lives, who will remember me and miss me for being a person who made a difference to THEM

NewsFlash

Banned
Oh, right, this is getting amusing, you're religious and Bi-sexual. Great.
Yeah, I practise two kinds of sex thus I am Bi-sexual. No incest as some implicated the Christians and bible history must have done, maybe it is common practise in Africa thats why it was raised in this thread.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Bi-sexuality means you are indifferent as to the gender of your partner.

bisexual

adjective
1. sexually attracted to both sexes [ant: heterosexual, homosexual]
2. having an ambiguous sexual identity

noun
1. a person who is sexually attracted to both sexes
This as far as I understand the bible is an unacceptable situation and you are living in sin.

NewsFlash

Banned
I on the other hand will make a difference to a small number of peoples lives, who will remember me and miss me for being a person who made a difference to THEM
Hope so for your own peace of mind. So will all our families and friends for a very small period of time unless you believe in God and his creation and that J esus died for your/my/our sins. Your choice, your life, your soul your mind. I can only pity thee.

NewsFlash

Banned
Bi-sexuality means you are indifferent as to the gender of your partner.

This as far as I understand the bible is an unacceptable situation and you are living in sin.
Thats the main problem, You cannot understand, it beyond you and your simplistic mind. Even if I was truly bi-sexual and still believe it would be OK.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I don't know how believing in god and his creation and that J esus died for the sins of humanity will make my legacy last any longer than me actually making a positive difference to my friends and families lives. If you could explain that to me I would greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.