Douwdouws Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BandwidthAddict

Expert Member
Guys,

It is obvious that DouwDouw is either mentally ill or is playing games.

If he is mentally ill, then this forum has become an arena for schadenfreud and should be stopped. I know that it is fun to pick on him but then what does that say about yourself? Or is it that you can't let it go, and then what slippery slope are you on?

This is not healthy behavior. Please let it go.

Peace.

Syndyre

Honorary Master
Thats the main problem, You cannot understand, it beyond you and your simplistic mind. Even if I was truly bi-sexual and still believe it would be OK.
Pretty arrogant if you're not even prepared to explain it.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
No it is not beyond my supposedly simplistic mind (just btw, how much of Quantum Physics and the Theory of Relativity do you understand). If you were bisexual (notice the correct spelling now) it is an unacceptable situation in the Christian and Roman Catholic faith. Therefore it is NOT ok.

NewsFlash

Banned
Pretty arrogant if you're not even prepared to explain it.
Read the thread and ask what would you want me to explain. As teacher I am used to train or teach the feeble minded. Just ask a question and maybe it would be answered if it deserves an answer.

Arrogance is a human right deserved by virtue of achievements and social standing. Its a attribute held by the beholder. But I do not expect you to even grasp that.

Syndyre

Honorary Master
Ok, in what way are you bisexual and does this not conflict with your beliefs?

NewsFlash

Banned
No (just btw, how much of Quantum Physics and the Theory of Relativity do you understand).
What have that to do with anything here in this thread, You cannot even understand yourself and then you keep bringing up new issues. Does that make something of you, do you understand it yourself at all or is it something you strive for.

Nod

Executive Member
Arrogance is a human right deserved by virtue of achievements and social standing. Its a attribute held by the beholder. But I do not expect you to even grasp that.
Arrogance is for people with a overinflated self worth. Being arrogant will only blind you to what other people are, as you will dismiss them beforehand. A stupid thing that will bite you in the ass.

LoneGunman

Expert Member
a note of sanity.
People are now arguing over whether a big imaginary ghost will accept certain sexual choices, as well as trying to argue that 'believing in this big imaginary ghost' will somehow make them more well known when they die.

What new twisted part of Alice in Wonderland is this thread going to re-enact next?

*points to a sign saying 'love thy neighbor as thyself'*

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
You are a teacher???? and you would refer to your students as feeble minded? Please tell me where to teach so that I can avoid that place at all costs. A teacher is supposed to nurture their students, not look down on them as some inferior creature.

Arrogance is not a right. Arrogance is an abhorrant human trait. The fact that you can accept that arrogance is an acceptable trait shows alot about your character, as does your comment about students being feeble minded.

NewsFlash

Banned
You are a teacher???? and you would refer to your students as feeble minded? Please tell me where to teach so that I can avoid that place at all costs. A teacher is supposed to nurture their students, not look down on them as some inferior creature.

Arrogance is not a right. Arrogance is an abhorrant human trait. The fact that you can accept that arrogance is an acceptable trait shows alot about your character, as does your comment about students being feeble minded.
Yeah as much as you can refer to Christianity and the persons believing in it the way you do. Disrespectful without any regard.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
NewsFlash : Actually there is no point to the Quantum Physics issue, other than that they are topics that interest me and I research them as much as I can, I absorb information from the worlds leading researchers on the topic and try and form my opinions and understanding of the topic based on that research.

Lonegunman : Us "evolutionists" do get that... but somehow these two ppl just dodge questions and try and insult us... and that personally always drags me back in.

BandwidthAddict

Expert Member
@LG

It is a pity the thread has managed to keep going so long. It does, however, provide an interesting insight into base human psychology. I learn much with each comment posted. Even so, I wish it would end; we are all capable of greatness, and tragedy. This is a tragedy.

Peace.

Syndyre

Honorary Master
Clearly you have to see your arrogance as a virtue seeing as it seems to make up the bulk of your personality, to most others its a perjorative and negative trait.

WordNet - Cite This Source
arrogant

adjective
having or showing feelings of unwarranted importance out of overbearing pride; "an arrogant official"; "arrogant claims"; "chesty as a peacock"

WordNet® 2.1, © 2005 Princeton University

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Newsflash : That doesn't answer the question I posed in my post regarding you teaching. You refer to your "students" as feeble-minded. That is a very very very arrogant and pathetic attitude. Where do you teach so that I may avoid that place.

Nod

Executive Member
Lonegunman : Us "evolutionists" do get that... but somehow these two ppl just dodge questions and try and insult us... and that personally always drags me back in.
Thats why we will never win with them, they'll just drag us down to their level, and then beat us with experience.

NewsFlash

Banned
Clearly you have to see your arrogance as a virtue seeing as it seems to make up the bulk of your personality, to most others its a perjorative and negative trait.

WordNet - Cite This Source
arrogant

adjective
having or showing feelings of unwarranted importance out of overbearing pride; "an arrogant official"; "arrogant claims"; "chesty as a peacock"

WordNet® 2.1, © 2005 Princeton University
Sounds a lot like a few fools on this forum and in particular posted in this thread.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Nod : you probably do have a point there unfortunately. Oh well, it is keeping me entertained until I mosey on off to my New Years party....

NewsFlash

Banned
Newsflash : That doesn't answer the question I posed in my post regarding you teaching. You refer to your "students" as feeble-minded. That is a very very very arrogant and pathetic attitude. Where do you teach so that I may avoid that place.
Ive been trying to teach you all day', so to avoid me you know what to do. My whereabouts is none of your concern as I am very wary of sicko's on the net.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Newsflash : Oh so first you post a definition that makes arrogance seem acceptable, but when Syndyre posts the official definition you seem to forget about your previous definition very quickly. and No I would not say the people involved in this thread or this forum who try and have reasoned intelligent debates are Arrogant in the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.