Douwdouws Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Newsflash : You haven't been trying to teach me all day, you have been avoiding our questions, attempting to insult me, and generally trying to convert me to your religion. None of those acts qualify as teaching.

Newsflash : Oh so first you post a definition that makes arrogance seem acceptable, but when Syndyre posts the official definition you seem to forget about your previous definition very quickly. and No I would not say the people involved in this thread or this forum who try and have reasoned intelligent debates are Arrogant in the least.
As you stated, we all keep ourselves entertained while waiting for the new years party. You were the biggest sucker of them all. Well done full marks.

Now for the party!

Nod

Executive Member
As you stated, we all keep ourselves entertained while waiting for the new years party. You were the biggest sucker of them all. Well done full marks.

Now for the party!
Nice try for a comeback, but I'm not falling for it. You just realized that you talked yourself into a corner, didn't you? :D

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Syndyre : I have come to that conclusion yes. I think Intelligence is definately a very expensive optional extra as well :)

Believe as you wish, as long as you do not wish harm, or to impede our quests to be better persons, then may all your dreams come true in this New Year.

Peace and love and joy to all.

Have a merry 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.