Drinkers may go thirsty this festive season

Gothan

Expert Member
You know, I don't need to read this crappy news so early in the morning!!!! Hope you feel good about yourself, spoiled my day completely. Now I'll have to invest in some butthash :D

NoRulez

Lucky the real stuff is in abundant supply... :D
Imported beers like Pilsner Urquell, Windhoek Lager, Heineken and Amstel are in abundant supply.

JK8

Banned
Hahahaha I love how SAB does this every year, last year Coke never had bubbles now theres no beer, go stock up make them rich lol!

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Ahhh at least my beer of choice will be freely available..

Viva Amstel VIVA!

NoADSLyet

Expert Member
Hahahaha I love how SAB does this every year, last year Coke never had bubbles now theres no beer, go stock up make them rich lol!
I wanted to suggest the same scheme. Seems to me that SAB found a better way to make bucks. People will stock and as the stock is available will drink more only to have to stock up again later! Clever!

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Ahhh at least my beer of choice will be freely available..

Viva Amstel VIVA!
Glad to see Amstel has come back in from the cold and will be readily available. :D

Now here's the question - which do you prefer the taste of . . Old Amstel or New Amstel? :)

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Unfortunately I think I prefer old amstel over the new one...

but the new one is about as close as one can get to the old one, so it takes pride of place in my drinking roster :)

CeeBee

Expert Member
jaa, at least the 'good' beers are still available (u guys must mar convert to Amstel!).... what's this new thing with the big companies tho, "the demand is too much for the supply" :confused: have they also fired the forward thinkers & planners like escom, to cater for increased demand :mad:
perhaps they should also load-shed, certain beers only available in certain areas at a time.....

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
I wanted to suggest the same scheme. Seems to me that SAB found a better way to make bucks. People will stock and as the stock is available will drink more only to have to stock up again later! Clever!
The skeptic within ;)