Driver's License Renewal - Gauteng

Neuk_

Expert Member
I just found this website: http://www.aarto.gov.za/index.php/query-my-fine Really funny how they huff and puff about the two "enforcement orders" that have apparently been issued against my name. I've been renewing my vehicle licenses every year without a hitch and renewed my driver's license in 2017 AFTER the supposed "enforcement orders" were issued. Besides, I never even knew of the fines - least of all some enforcement cowshite.
Interesting, I have two outstanding fines, but have never received any notification other than an SMS which I ignored.

XTM

@Hamster its NW province Rustenburg. addition to that extra hour for paying of renewal fee. its really fc up when you are in hurry and needs to be done things quick

AdrianH

Expert Member
Update on my early drivers renewal:
  • I renewed my license during May 2019 which was 4 1/2 months before expiry of September 2019.
  • They processed the application without asking any questions.
  • Was informed my license was available for collection last week which is about 6 weeks since application.
  • Collected it today, took 2 minutes.
  • The validity period has now been made earlier from May 2019 to May 2024. So they merely moved the validity start date of the license back to when I applied in May 2019, and added the 5 years onto that.