Drones are all fun and games until a toddler loses an eye

cerebus

Honorary Master
Yeah wow that's insane. Idiot should be locked up or something.

element1

“The next thing I know I’ve just heard my friend shriek and say, ‘Oh God no’ and I turned around and just saw blood and his baby on the floor crying,” said Evans.
So, he wasn't looking at where it was going . . .

Seriously

Honorary Master
Sad, unfortunately accidents happens.

Lets not lock up the world!

Batista

Executive Member
Sadly this is only the start of drone related accidents.

Dolby

Honorary Master
Don't they usually have protectors around the blades ?

Seriously

Honorary Master
If you fly a drone with a one year old alone on the ground it's not an accident. It's stupidity.
Yeah, it even happens in shopping malls where they demonstrate christmass presents. Do you want to lock up everyone?

There are many "dangerous" toys.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Drone users are idiots. What else is news.
Drone users playing peeping tom usually falls into this category.

And those who flies above restricted or accident or other sites, hindering emergency helicopter services or any kind of air transport services (eg firefighting planes) in general.

Kilgore_Trout_Redux

Executive Member
Drone users playing peeping tom usually falls into this category.

And those who flies above restricted or accident or other sites, hindering emergency helicopter services or any kind of air transport services (eg firefighting planes) in general.
I wrote drone users off when someone on Facebook was joking about how they lost another drone flying around a highway without even a hint of self awareness about how that could be hazardous.

I used to be involved with the RC aircraft community (Quickie 500's FTW.) and they at least used to take this stuff seriously.

cerebus

Honorary Master
Idiotic, thoughtless, irresponsible accidents happens.

Lets not lock up the world!
FTFY. Moron should have been more careful. And yeah there should be repercussions. If someone drives into a pedestrian there are repercussions, so why not recklessly flying a drone?

Seriously

Honorary Master
FTFY. Moron should have been more careful. And yeah there should be repercussions. If someone drives into a pedestrian there are repercussions, so why not recklessly flying a drone?
I am sure there are repercussions. deservedly so. But lets not lock up the world. FFS! Jails are full already and criminals roam the street.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
I wrote drone users off when someone on Facebook was joking about how they lost another drone flying around a highway without even a hint of self awareness about how that could be hazardous.

I used to be involved with the RC aircraft community (Quickie 500's FTW.) and they at least used to take this stuff seriously.
It's a pity that the unsafe antics of the majority of drone operators will spoil the fun of the few serious enthusiasts.