DStv boycott - R10,000 offered for cutting the cord

gamer16

Honorary Master
I didn't hear anything about the 10K in his video, perhaps I'm going deaf.

In the end dstv is losing subscribers regardless, even with people cancelling at Steve's request that would at best be like poking a rolling snow ball the size of a house with a stick.

MEIOT

Expert Member
The guy drove over kit that he paid for and is actually worth something. Idiotic beyond words! Too bad he didn't fall off his roof and break his neck in the process of showing his immature defiance.

Polymathic

Honorary Master

In the end dstv is losing subscribers regardless, even with people cancelling at Steve's request that would at best be like poking a rolling snow ball the size of a house with a stick.
Actually they are still gaining subs over all, on the account of majority of downgrading to lower tier packages and new lower LSM customers

gamer16

Honorary Master
Actually they are still gaining subs over all, on the account of majority of downgrading to lower tier packages and new lower LSM customers
Oh I see, I thought they were bleeding. Why are they making such a fuss then?

rietrot

Honorary Master

This is certainly starting a conversation amongst some of the more privilege people I know who usually just take it for granted that everyone should have dstv and watch Binnelanders.

gamer16

Honorary Master
This is certainly starting a conversation amongst some of the more privilege people I know who usually just take it for granted that everyone should have dstv and watch Binnelanders.
One of those shows where I wouldn't be surprised if the box set includes a manora blade and a guide on how to tie a noose

Corelli

We take a stand against racism? But what about the BLF and the EFF. Is not that you are doing much against them.

I think now it's time for Springbok Rugby to negotiate a deal with someone else ie Netflix, Amazon Prime or Hulu to livestream there matches, or else I will start boycotting all that is Springbok Rugby let alone the cricket.

Craig

Honorary Master
Why can’t DSTV air a cage match between Steve and Floyd Shivambu? Have morons from across the racial divide realise that there’s more uniting them than keeping them apart.
I'd pay to watch that.