DStv boycott - R10,000 offered for cutting the cord

Rabobi

Executive Member
A couple of African countries already get access to MC at a fraction of the price we are paying locally. It seems SA's premium subscribers are financing the business model in Africa.
Proof? I think this is BS. Why the fk would mc bother to show stuff like rubgy and cricket in nigeria for example? I may be wrong but i havent researched. Have you?

lived666

Executive Member
F1. Indycar. Motogp. Wwe. Olympics. All the Sport world cups. Champions league and many more i cant recall off hand? Bitch please
yawn - you asked for one example and you got it for only R150 a month, dont be such a twat. I don't know every sports event they broadcast, they may or may not cover every sport you mentioned and they may have others. Bottom line they can offer a similar service to DSTV for R150.00 a month.

Pitbull

Verboten
yawn - you asked for one example and you got it for only R150 a month, dont be such a twat. I don't know every sports event they broadcast, they may or may not cover every sport you mentioned and they may have others. Bottom line they can offer a similar service to DSTV for R150.00 a month.
Sport, ANY SPORT can be viewed online via streaming sites or betting sites. It's an old trick by Pro-Multichoice posters to claim you need DSTV for Sport :ROFL:

Rabobi

Executive Member
No they cant twat

lived666

Executive Member
Sport, ANY SPORT can be viewed online via streaming sites or betting sites. It's an old trick by Pro-Multichoice posters to claim you need DSTV for Sport :ROFL:
I concur, but he is some dstv fanboi, cant accept that other third world countries can offer a similar service for a fraction of the price, whatever.

JustAsk

Expert Member
Lol.
Giving someone a melodramatic fck you, while said person already gave you a big fck you, 2 times, is just...sad.

Rabobi

Executive Member
Oh fk right off. I will gladly pay for non shtty streaming crap you think compares to supersport. Im out.

creeper

Expert Member
I’m thinking of doing it. Cancelled DSTV 4 years ago. Still have the decoder and not using it. It is an easy way of making R10 000 instead of selling the decoder for R500.

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
The guy drove over kit that he paid for and is actually worth something. Idiotic beyond words! Too bad he didn't fall off his roof and break his neck in the process of showing his immature defiance.
Yes, not much logic there.

To really stuff them up he should have left the dish up and used it for another provider... then sold the decoder.

MEIOT

Expert Member
Don't throw the dish away Steve. Put it to good use :laugh:
Yeah - like shove it all the way up his ass!
Now THAT would make decent publicity.

Missed out on all the publicity he would've gotten had he fallen off his roof performing this revolutionary deed and breaking his goddamn neck.